Astrological Parts. Known and Unknown...a project

Phoenix Venus

Actually i just realized that it might be a fruitless effort to ascertain parts that rely on OTHER parts (eg part of asc+ura-part of spirit) by use of sabian symbolism.

This is because of the fact that there will be small error in calculation of parts based on the quickness with which the ascendant moves (Even a minute vastly changes degree) and thus, parts that rely on other parts will be even MORE errenuous by the fact that you have to use the ascendant twice: first to get the trigger, then the part. (let alone rounding the seconds.)

Sooo.. those parts should probably only be studied by use of transit (this should allow more room for error)

due to that i'd suggest to scrap my above post as it is probably inaccurate? and i'd suggest that all parts that are based on other parts be interpreted with some apprehension.

Does anyone happen to know the parts for:

Murder
Murder 1
Murder for profit
Rape
Pedophilia or Sexual Abuse of Child
Hidden Body or Evidence
Psychopathy

I realize that there may not be a corresponding part, but what would you suggest one look for in the above scenarios?

(I am only interested in any info one might have on parts, I know about fixed stars, etc., thanks in advance!)

Last edited:

piercethevale

PTV, Happy birthday. Get nice and loaded. I’ll pass you a puff of an internet splif if you like :p
The list that I gave was transiting planets crossing over my natal parts. my merc is at 12 scorpio J
I’m not sure what “The Unecessary” meant. That was the title for that part that I saw here on this thread. (the part ASC + URA – POS) I suppose it would mean what is not needed in someone’s life and what does not compel them. It doesn’t seem to fit though, for me. It also doesn’t seem to flow with the descriptions of the other parts that are triggered by the part of spirit. Any thoughts on what that particular point might mean and why it is labelled “the unecessary” at the top?
(and yes, you were accurate in your interpretation – I am very open with people and encourage their individual growth and actually need that for my own alone time- loaded first and 12th house. I always encourage his artistry.)

Hmmmmm…. That’s interesting. I’m wondering if you could expound on that thought when you get a chance as there is something ominously inspiring about it. I used to meditate to the phrase I am, to get over my fears about life.. sounds similar to Om..
So with your chart of Jesus as having a Libra 1 ascendant, you are implying that he was not born that way, he had to go through reincarnations to achieve that state? (I’ll have to reread your post of his chart with this idea in mind.) Or maybe that it is not taken in the same context because he had the purity of high consiousness brought into human form?
Oh, I was also thinking of whether or not there was a part for “connecting earth and heaven” “connecting above and below” or “connecting pyhsical and spiritual”.. which is a critical aspect of the tree of life. though, I DO imagine that those parts would have some connection to Tiamat (the asteroid belt/comets) so it might be something that that will remain unkown unless we consider asteroids or comets that emulate tiamat's meaning. (it might just be the part of higher awareness.)
It makes sense that my part of treasure is at 1 libra because the perfect spiritual form is the only way to go J
I am still learning much about what the different parts actually mean. I get lost in the duality of every part and symbol.. for example.. is part of treasure not just what we find valuable but what values find us? As in what gifts we are bestowed with…? I suppose it is a gemini moon inconjunct mercury thing o_O But this technique is a very fulfilling way to interpret astrology I feel an overwhelming appreciation that your posts lead me to this knowledge. I don’t know how thank you aside from repeatedly saying thank you.
This was long.. I feel like I have so much more to learn regarding the parts.. I will help in decoding them along the way!!
-PV

Oh also, i concur that the part of imprisonment seems spot on so far.

Getting into the whole Jesus question is a bit more than I want to delve into at this time.
It kind of is implied that we progress through all 360 symbols in our lifetime and that one begins with their Asc.
But, this Path of True Disciple thing that Rudyhar repeatedly brought up then implies that one can make a leap and adopt that path for their own... but it's still much of a mystery to me, presently.
The concept of the symbolism of the four axis points and what those axis points represent does establish that they have to be met in a sequential order [and it has been established to my complete satisfaction from years of application and study]...that is to get from "WHO" to "WHERE-TO" one must reach the "HOW" in between and after reaching the "WHERE-TO" then the answer as to "WHY" becomes known.

I have a very old out of "Astrology Handbook" by Ursula Lewis that is very concise, It lists about 3 dozen Arabic Parts and Ursula recommends in that book to do timeline studies and cross check the events in your past and see if there hasn't been any events that correspond to conjs. with the Astrological Prts as she promoted doing that as a splendid way to rectify natal birth times. ...and she didn't use Sabian Symbols. Because the Sabian Symbolism, having only been fairly recently discovered to be Symbolically active as to the nature of the Part in question, when coupled with transit activity for rectification purposes has shown to be that will then increase exponentially as so to the potential for and success of attempts of rectification.
I already champion the Sabians as "the greatest tool for natal chart rectification there is.
It gets a little confusing because the Asc. of Jesus is the 1st degree of Libra in that one would assume that then the 1st degree of Libra is the beginning of the journey [on His path] the fact that it begins in the adjacent degree of 30* Virgo is what causes this some difficulty in comprehending.
You see, those that have been working with these symbols for years had all assumed that the 360 symbols begin with progression at Aries !* because it symbolically represents a new life form coming into being and, when followed in the traditional direction it culminates with Pisces 30*. But, if you study that symbol for Pisces 30* you'll find that it is representing becoming more immersed in the materialness of Maya. That Libra 1* is the finale and that Jesus was born with Pluto conj that degree came to me that Pluto then took it a step further in that it then sent it to Aries 1* ...and that represents the "TRANSFIGURATION" [it may interest you to know that my Asc. at 17* Scorpio 10' 22', the 18th degree of Scorpio is giving the keyword summation as being the "Transfiguration".
Oddly, there is another degree in the 360 that is also given this same keyword summation.

I was doing a synastry for another member of the forum, late last night,with that of the Jesus chart as due to the unusual connection He and I have shared through this forum and keeping up an outside 'pen pal' kind of friendship that is not unlike the oddity of a few friendships that I developed here in the Folsom, Calif. area. As it was from keeping in touch with those folks that certain pieces of the puzzle kept arriving with them... my friend Suryakant and I like to allude them to as being as like dots in a 'connect the dots picture' that young children are given for a busy activity.
As the dots kept accumulating I was able to getting enough of a picture [or pictures] that "Something was definitely going on here"...the kind of stuff you only read about. As I then started analyzing those peoples charts in synastry with the 'Jesus natal chart" and found numerous mutually shared degrees & symbols that statistically were of such great odds against that happening that I began to suspect that "there was something, REALLY SOgoing on here.
Subsequently sessions with my trusted clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, [whom is just as much, if not more, one of the folks that came into my life at the exact time I needed what they brought to offer.] gave confirmation that these people are all past life connections to me.
As the book "The Cup of Destiny" gave me the the most numerous explanations and further confirmation I took the authors advice as to reverse engineering [in my mind] the events of my life that lead to all of this...and I found that it goes waaaaay back into my earliest remembrances of childhood.

There's still a couple few of those folks that have been such an essential part of the process that are in denial but they are gradually wearing down into becoming believers as to the fact that there is a greater power...a greater hand behind it all.
...which is a real toughie for a couple of them as they have lived lives to date being as close to atheists as one does encounter... definitely agnostics, anyways.

..and none of us would have ever believed anyone that told anyone of us that we didn't know it but that some 'greater power' was ever depending on us to gather at just the right time with what we had in the cards we held and that we we being dealt from a stacked deck.
I mean, we are what most consider to be as something akin to just bumbling old hippies [for the most part...we did all grow up in that era...some take offense to being called that word, "Hippy"...I don't ...I fit the profile] the type of people that live quite nondescript and uneventful
I have oft said that what we have accomplished these last 14-15 years [and actually as I met the first of these folks back in early '92...it goes even further back...and like I said, having reversed engineered the events in my life... I know as to myself, this was something I had agreed to do prior to birth.
Clarisse did reveal to me that... [as I found enough signs and what not to suspect and ask about my mother having also been my mother in a prior life. The mother of Parsival that had her nearly grown son living with her in a most remote area of a secluded forest in old Britain some 1200 years ago. ...and I wish i kept a copy of the name of that woman as it is a difficult one to remember ...not to even mention try to spell. ...but it starts with an 'H" just as my dear departed mother's name did also.] ... that, we were in fact in our 6th incarnations together as mother and son this time and that it won't be the last time either. Clarisse said that when the world is at a desperate hour...a crucial tipping point, that she and I incarnate as a 'special team.
My mom had real trouble with this 'story' despite all that had gone one since 1998-9 ...my predictions coming through...demonstrations of that synchronicity that I kept bringing up in some anecdotes each time I got to go see her and get a chance to really talk to her.
What transpired immediately following her death in jan 2011 caused even the most cynical, contrary disbeliever of the little group of ours to practically start spinning like a top. ...and that's kind of a long story...anecdote...that i have shared with a few, I think I have written something about it. But I've already gone on her in this post a bit more than maybe I have should.

I will say this...don't ever doubt about anything of wondrous legends, the angelic, Holy men, yogis, from India that are alleged to have siddhis that you can even develop one or two yourself unknowingly just from having remained faithful to yogic/spiritual practices and from committed belief and allegiance to the 'Archetypes' and to God.
I have seen and experienced such things and such phenomena in my life that prior to the 1990s I had already considered myself exceptionally blessed for the fact. Since 1998-9 it has just 'Gone totally off the HOOK" with that kind of stuff as to such a degree that I'm presently of such confidence and awe that I might even consider myself to be 'Bullet Proof" or be able to walk through a raging fire and come out unscathed.

...and that is all...Straight Up!!!!...!!!!

As you are already seeing the symbolic synchronicity in charts I know that I won't scare you off from having written all this now...because you will want to delve more into it to see for your self if it just hasn't been some queer coincidence as to presently... and I have a very strong feeling you're going to get some similar 'messages' [signs. omens, occurrences of such profound synchronistic nature for your self before too long...that you'll get to a point where you will suddenly realize that those mundane activities of yours of the most
You'll probably be saying just what I do before long when the subject comes up in confided conversation, "Me? Do I believe in miracles? Heck I not only believe in them I've witnessed more of them than anyone I know of will admit as to have ever dreamt of being possible in nature...never mind actually having seen even one.

piercethevale

I still haven't caught up with reading all the posts in this thread...and i did, once again only peruse your last post before I started writing my last one... it did kind of 'get out of hand'... maybe tmi... youknow.
I needed a snack. I didn't get up til l about 4 pm yesterday as I did have a bit of a bash for my b.d as I need to got to the bank today and so I am now, at 7 in the morning 'winding down' my day.
I saw the word reiki in you last post and my chair nearly started to spin on its own...a sI had one of my 'special extra Hi Def in ultra technicolour dreams of the Uber Vivid variety a few nights ago that give me cause to ask you Phoenix Venus.
Does the number 608 have any meaning to you?

In the dream I needed a good hat to protect myself from the rain had just stared to fall [as I had somehow misplaced my pick up truck and was trying to walk home ...only it was some strange neighborhood. I picked out one in this grocery store that was more of what something L.L. Bean would sell and a few other items...went to the register and the clerk told me "That'll be six o eight, please" And I knew that the hat alone cost more than that so I told her that she must have rung it all up, wrong. I looked at the register receipt that was coming out of the top of the machine and noticed that she had read the ticket number and not the total. [but I didn't see anything but the very top of the tape receipt. So the clerk thanked me, she said "OH, Thanks for catching that. That'll be 48 dollars, please. [and 6 times eight is 48]... as I went back outside and began walking again a young lady happened to be walking right near me and as we were headed in the same direction we conversed [about what..I cAn't recall] but she suddenly turned to what appeared to be an old semi abandoned store made into some sort of residential/business kind of thing like one might find in the lower side of income part of towns...and she invited me in for a moment until the heavy rain stopped and I looked up and there was one of those big handcarved out of a piece of wood sorta organic and hip counterculture business signs that said Reiki...

...and I know about as much about Reiki as I do about rocket science and it's not a word or practice I go around thinking about...I mean I have no reason I know of for it to have been lurking in my sub conscious ...

...strange.. and I've been trying to figure out that 608 ~ 48 thing for a few days now.
anyways, just taking a shot here...I figure that you'll say... doesn't ring a bell for me.. or something like that ...but I have to ask... [I am Clairvoyant myself but it only works through dreams for me... and when one of them does come along...
WOW... they don't disappoint.

Oh, by the way, I meant to add in the other post that i realized I should have calculated another ...gee, I just realized, it may be about 48 astrological Parts that I calculated that I hadn't ever gotten around to doing for the Yeshu'a chart since I came up with it back in 2004. hmmm? I'll have to look and see how many I did add.
Anyways, these newly acquired Astro-parts I can already tell are going to add a bit of some thought provoking and maybe and deeper understanding about Him and as to those specific Parts themselves.
I haven't really gone over them yet...it took from 9pm till 3 am to compile them [I love doing math exercises ...was always kind of fun for me to do as a school lad.] But as I was dashing them off I kept some mental notice process going on and did remark to myself that I can see there's a few that are sharing signs and degrees with other points in His natal chart...along with that of my friend that I was doing a synastry for the other night.
I'll be posting something on what I find from all of that sometime this week ...most likely in the Jesus thread, but I've also got a couple, few new ones to add to the list here in this thread too.

E L & L
ptv

Phoenix Venus

Umm. Man, that post is all too funny, as i am sitting here, just posting in a thread about dreams, with dream books all over my bed, thinking about mindful dreaming and dreaming awake, after your "Synchronicity" post being fresh in my mind. may i mind asking if you remember what this young lady looked like? (just curious as to how powerful the message might have gone.)

Regarding reiki, i have been thinking lately about whether or not i am capable of doing remote reiki healings. (over distance.) You have to get "Attuned" to reiki, there are two levels, i am only attuned to the first one, remote reiki is for the second level... BUT, i had come to the conclusion that, since reiki uses universal chi energy, that it doesn't matter, it will work if i believe it will? (maybe that is slightly arrogant thinking) but i tried it for another online friend (one i mentioned in another thread that has his asc at my part of innocence) and he said it worked on him... I guess the point here is, are you facing any health complications currently? Are you in need of healing?

i also just started up yoga recently, randomly. out of no where. don't know why i'm telling you that but it just came out, and i guess i should go with it as it seems to be working. More on 608 and whatnot later.

piercethevale

...and just now as I'm looking at the list of Parts that I jotted down from another source, which is my Winstar software that quit working some months ago due to a corrupted file...but i had taken screen shots of the listings that I had done for my forum friend, my brother and a couple of other people. Winstar does list some that I've never explored as I can't even figure out what a few of the abbreviated formulae are even indicating.
Anyways, one of these I cant decipher is this:
The Part of Widowhood, Asc. + 9LI48P - :neptune:

...and looky there.. the number '48' in the middle ..although it maybe a 1, and not an I, that the third in the sequence is...

Well, I have to get away from this keyboard or iI just might end up grafted to it and the chair and have to have them surgically removed...
Later...Peace!

Phoenix Venus

I remember some time ago that I realized I often had a connection with people regarding 6 or 8 in their numerology. Not sure where else that number might be of prevelance, or if maybe that was it in and of itself (in relation to the dream) but I’m going to think on it some more.. (also my numerology is 10, so maybe 6&8 X 10…?)
And my part of destiny & part of signs/omens is about being a widow...
Okay this is too much my mind is getting mushy and i must leave here soon.. what a way to start out the day.

piercethevale

Well, as i said in the other post about not doubting what oneself is capable of... If i told you what I found myself capable of... I doubt that you'd believe it.
I still have some degree of incredulousness that I did what I did... but I was in a very serious, somewhat scary and bizarre situation [as i had been targeted by Black Arts, Witchcraft, some years ago...as I was between them and the 'object' of their desire... [they were tryuing to 'recruit' someone close to me that they were going to offer to "HELP" with a few of her career frustrations...i.e. other employees at her job. They thought I was someone that was of their own ilk and that I would both agree to put them back in contact with her [as they didn't know how to] and that i would be both compliant and eager to do so.
I politely turned them down..and even said look, I know that she won't go for it when she understands what it is that you are offering and thanks for the offer but we are the type of folk that use means of the LIGHT. If we don't achieve it by honest means we don't want it. [although 'Honest means' wasn't the exact wording ..I can't recall exactly what I said but I did say it in the most polite and respectful way i could.

The *#@$%&* 's came at me HARD...got some young innocent looking girl to teasingly yank on my long hair one day and snag some with the root ball attached.

I didn't give it a second thought because it happened in a crowded restaurant a week or two later and as the young gal giggled so innocently then ran off after doing it ...like it was some sort of payback for boys having done it to her, or something like that.

What came soon afterward and lasted for a few weeks is something no one should have to know of much less endure...IT IS THAT FREAKIN #$%&#* WEIRD.
I learned what the power of prayer, ancient Sanskrit Mantras for protection, and belief in ones own abilities as to that kind of nature that your Reiki sounds to me is also of the same origin...

The only thing I believe that holds most people back from such abilities is their own self doubt.
Could I do it right now if some one asked me for a demonstration?... No. I'm pretty sure I couldn't

Could I do it right now if confronted with the same sort of assault?
**** Skippy!

Keep the Faith!

[the gal in the dream was rather short, dark hair, young, pretty... but I don't recall the features of her face , just somehow I felt, knew or could see without fixating on her that she rather fair, ...she was ...sort of, if you all will pardon me for saying...Jewish looking. That's all I remember. Sometimes these dreams take a couple/few years before what was 'presaged' to manifest and I get the answer. But, like I said...I'm always rather impressed with the whole affair when it does happen. Haven't failed to let out one good "WOW", yet...] Gotta go...
It maybe too late...I think I may have become grated to my chair,,,

Phoenix Venus

Well, as i said in the other post about not doubting what oneself is capable of... If i told you what I found myself capable of... I doubt that you'd believe it.

HA! Oh, and what of creating universes? (if one is truly all then it only follows..) I had a recent idea last night, a bit of a striking epiphany, though at this point i haven't begun to attempt to dive into what it actually meansor implies, it just feels right; in that, space and time can be copy and pasted, and copied onto one another....

k, i really gotta run now! :p

Phoenix Venus

PTV, regarding what you said about people coming to you at the time when you need it/are ready for it, i find that curious as i VERY recently came to that idea that i mentioned in the post above (The universe creation thing) and how it effects me in a personal way and applying it into life.. actually the specific date was april 22nd.. i first took notice of the sabian symbols two days later on 4-24 (about my post on chiron).. i'll have to look at my transits to see what comes up.. even that i have both of those dates is a bit of a coincidence as i don't usually keep very good track of them. (though now i think i should be changing that.)

Aside from the hair color (mine is red) that description fits me extremely accurately. (though "fair" is a multifacted word i am wondering which definition you were referring to.) i have two distinguishing features that could be equated to jewish stereotype. huh. there are other aspects of the dream that seems fitting to me too. (think the girl standing in fron of the ancerstal well... can't remember which degree that is right now) would you like to continue this discussion in pm or email? i have more thoughts but i don't want to hijack the thread too much...

Phoenix Venus

The *#@$%&* 's came at me HARD...got some young innocent looking girl to teasingly yank on my long hair one day and snag some with the root ball attached.

I didn't give it a second thought because it happened in a crowded restaurant a week or two later and as the young gal giggled so innocently then ran off after doing it ...like it was some sort of payback for boys having done it to her, or something like that.

What came soon afterward and lasted for a few weeks is something no one should have to know of much less endure...IT IS THAT FREAKIN #$%&#* WEIRD.
I learned what the power of prayer, ancient Sanskrit Mantras for protection, and belief in ones own abilities as to that kind of nature that your Reiki sounds to me is also of the same origin...

blech... i get it now.. at first the subtley of what you had implied went over my head amidst the excitment lol.

I fully believe what you are saying, regarding those "people" doing that (both the "offers" and the DNA and the psychic attack thing).. I've met a couple of other people who have claimed similar experiences. (and they attack most all people anyways, indirectly..)

Maybe you had to learn that lesson the hard way because you weren't recognizing it otherwise... ? ( i wonder where your part of catastrophe is at, does it relate to this at all? )

K i'm done for now i hope :sideways:

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Okay, one last post. I can't resist waiting as this is so shocking to me, this dream of yours, i just have to get it out by sending now :)
regarding more connections to your dream,

about 50% of the dreams that i've had where i've realized i was dreaming, it was due to the fact that i recognized this reoccuring dream pattern: misplacing either an item or my car and going on a walking journey.. so i find it REALLY FITTING that your dream started out in this way. (it might also have to do with your own sense of control over your current path..) (also, i have a bit of a karmic thing going on with cars and synchronicity, never really knew why, but i always get in some sort of car trouble when i am heading towards the wrong path in life.. and it is often following some sort of a car dream..)

Anyways, maybe the number aspect of the dream means more to you than it does to me? It does fit what i mentioned in the thread though.
(i like the part you mentioned of "heading in the same direction" and maybe this is a clue as to why you had this dream.)

Regarding the wooden sign, two things:

1. I was in the tool room over the weekend and saw these wooden signs that my dad had hand-carved, for his garden. I don't know why but i stood there for a good minute in awe of how nice they were.

2. Again over the weekend (later in the day) my boyfriend was making a tree/playhouse thing for our cats, out of wood. (the reason i was in the toolroom in the first place.) So he had sawdust collecting in this one spot in the basement. Randomly i walked by, and saw that there was a HUGE CROSS made out of plastic sitting in the dust. I thought it was something my bf did but didn't mention it to him. Later, he called me into the basement, showing the cross, pointing out that jesus' father was a carpenter and this cross is laying RIGHT ontop of the sawdust, of all places) 2 strange connections to wood and fathers.

Regarding the description of the place, for some reason it reminded me so much of the symbol for my hidden identity "the woman of samaria at the ancesrtal wall"

Here's part of the description:
Early in his ministry, Jesus meets a Samaritan woman at an ancestral well. This woman belongs to a tribe despised by the Jews; moreover, she is unmarried and therefore on the fringe of even her own society. It is to just that kind of woman that Jesus reveals that he is the Messiah: "I am He," a revelation that he apparently will not bestow even upon his disciples, at least not in words. (Words in occultism are the creative factor.)

What does this mean? Jesus, as the Avatar incorporating the Christ-Impulse, came to replace the old tribal order with a new order based on universal Love. It is not to representatives of, or even to men still attached to, the old order that Jesus could reveal his spiritual, evolutionary and society-transforming status; they had instead to reach a point where they could discover his avatar-ship - as did Peter just before the Transfiguration scene. But to the woman of Samaria - who, in her openness to love's urgings, had already repudiated any narrow subservience to the old order - Jesus could reveal his function. The highest meets the lowest when this lowest is free from traditional bonds and open to love.

I thought the text made a mention of her coming from a lowly town, but apparently it doesn't.. oh well.. i still see the connection somewhat though because I've often considered myself to be somewhat out of place with the rest of society, in part because of my lack of concern with materials... not having much money at all as of presently, neptune earth singleton, live in a state that has a lot of rough areas (MD, near DC) and my place of work is both a business and residential building. and the high/low thing - "material low/spiritual high" kind of meaning behind that last part of the dream with the shanty building and the reiki, also as someone who is just starting out on their spiritual journey (at least during this incarnation) as opposed to someone who has already made many strides, from what i can tell of you at least.

So, aside from the obvious connections, there seem to be even more as well. Wondering what your thoughts are as far as why you had this dream about me?

piercethevale

I'm back at home from my morning errands and before i sack out I thought I'd post that screen shot of the enigmatic formula for the Part of Widowhood from my old winstar software and maybe some one can figure it out.

Attachments

• Geo W. Bush Parts III.PNG
    Geo W. Bush Parts III.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Geo W. Bush Parts II.PNG
    Geo W. Bush Parts II.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Geo. W. Bush Parts.PNG
    Geo. W. Bush Parts.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 30

piercethevale

I fell asleep here in my chair and thought I'd better get to bed and shut this computer of, but I noticed the posts you had made while I was away and gave them a quick read.
"Fair" means 'attractive', or that's how I meant it.
I have had a few more of these 'Uber vivid and colour enriched dreams just recently [prior to the 608 dream] and they all had some potion that involved suddenly being in some other surrounding than from whence the dream started where I started wandering trying to figure out where i was and trying to get back to where I had been, One was so startling in it's vivid beauty and in the dream I recognized [or thought I did] it as a part of the Los angeles area near where I grew up [and in fact was actually born.] that being Glendale and the Pasadena area, as there are some beautiful older buildings that were built in a 'Spanish style' and the old growth of trees in those areas does [or did, as I haven't been in L.A. since 1991] give it a 'rich verdant' garden like feel to it...broader boulevards with the old fluted street lamps that have those candle like globes on top, sometimes in pairs or in three, that give a warm glow and feel to everything and stairs and walls built of masonry rather than the current cheap and quick poured and formed concrete. So beautiful, and on on of these stairs that were also part of the sidewalk [just like there are..or used to be in that area of L.A as it is hilly. The Rose Bowl is in that area and it is a gorgeous old stadium in a ravine surrounded by those hills. There was a man playing violin at the top of the stairs and as i started to climb them and walk past him I notice that there was another musician playing some instrument that i can't recall but half way up I started doing a tap dance/shuffle to the music that seemed so real as I've been wearing nothing but a pair of sloppy sandals that almost demand a rythmic shuffle if I try to walk too fast in them, ever since i had an operation a year ago...as it is difficult to have to bother with laced shoes or anything that requires more effort than just slipping into a pair of sandals [not medically/physically necessary to wear them...just so easy to. I am ever becoming more and more like some 'Deadhead' in appearance and attitude. I may have to dig in my trunk for some of the old Church of the Sub-Genius stuff I saved from years ago [A cult, kind of thing, of Parody...but then again. The point being it's all about "Slack"... Bob Dobbs, the Master of Slack! ..and now that i think about it ...the time might be perfect to bring old Bob out of the trunk and have a 'Revival']

I seem to recall that Samaria was a town considered sort of 'lowly'. Poor folk that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it worse than them...it's where the term "Good Samaritan" originates from. Have you ever seen on of those stickers on some old folks motor home or camper that says "Good Sam Club"?. It was, [still is?] those folks way of saying, "Hi we're out trying to have a little recreation, just like you, and so let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out, if you so need."

From your accounts in these last posts I'm going to say that ....I think this dream [about the numbers and the sign 'Reiki'] did have something to do with you... also because I remember thinking in the dream for a brief moment I was back in the L.A. area and then realized that it wasn't even California and I recall thinking in the dream that I was somewhere on the East Coast [and I haven't been east of Colorado since 1972-3].
R9ight now, I'm going to take it be an indication that I should give you all the help you ask for as regarding the Sabian Symbols and astrology. This dream, I'm very quite convinced, originated from a 'Higher Source', that is of some importance to those 'Guides' that are so working overtime presently as we near a crisis state in the USA... [It's a lot worse than people realize...I'm afraid 'IT'S about to hit the proverbial fan'. Check out some of my threads in the mundane sections, Uranus did conj. the USA natal charts' [the zero hour chart, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia] Part of Transformation [which I have tentatively renamed the ' as the 'Part of Awareness of Higher Being' as the formula incorporates Uranus and not Pluto...just as i have tentatively renamed the Part of Imagination the Part of Intuition as it too incorporates Uranus and not Neptune.

I will say that you and I have had some past life connection...very, very likely... I've learned, a long, long time ago that such signs are not to be shrugged off so lightly. [and I did have a weird sense that it was you in that dream...but I didn't want to be so bold nor freak you out...like I'm some sort of weirdo or perv. or anything like that...and it is strange that you fit the description,as you say, because I hadn't the slightest idea of what you look like.

Jeeeesh...who knows? Maybe you were the 'Woman at the well', one never knows... OH WELL..

cue the music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A27ImPi3-jU

piercethevale

Let me just elaborate on one thing ..so as to NOT freak you out, anyways.
The reason i had a sense of her being you is that since I responded to you Guitar thread i haven't had any sort of conversation with a young woman since....and as the gal inthe dream seemed to be implying that [well, she did say, rather unexpectedly, "Here's my place, won't you come in and get out of the rain and see inside my world/life... and as your thread had the same underlying message...way of communicating...as you gave, rather a certain intimate peek into your life, writing about you're boy friend and his friends and details that were a bit more than just the basic facts... I had that immediate association... as the gal in the dream seemed to be saying I need some advice or somebodys' impartial unbiased opinion about something or on my direction in life. The really weird thing is that I was in the front part of this old building and there was a wooden beam that was like a arch that is often the way those old buildings were laid out,,,like a large foyer and the Reiki sign was attached to the middle of the beam but i couldn't see what was beyond as there was piled all this stuff like old tables or pieces of lumber, stuff that had been moved towards the front as there was obviously some renovation or remodeling going on as to convert that building into a place for Reiki work, and as she said it was also her residence, I figured as to make it also a living space, but that the work was going slowly...like it was being done by just those that were part of it and not some remodel.] that had been given out to professional tradesmen, contractors, that [having been in the building trades all my life, I know all too well ] that don't work like that...a professional crew would have had everything cleared out and work would be seen quite obviously in a state of progress being done in the most efficient manner.
I mena it looked like it was being done by an occupant that hadn't the resources to hire out for such work. ...and all that stuff was piled right under the hand carved wooden sign...just like what you described in the work shop.

Now...I starting to get a bit freaked out... I think I need to get some air...

ps...and sorry about my sloppy writing, spellin' and such...but I'm not going to bother with it... I think it's clear enough and I'm tired out...and I need to get some air... a lot of it.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

here is me: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/lickdafoot/licka111-1-1.jpg

So yeah, i'm short like you mentioned. By fair i thought you could have meant "pale". not that it really matters if i don't look how you dreampt because i'm thoroughly convinced that that was me, if for nothing more than the "reiki" thing (i had the strangest compulsion to mention it) and the timing of your post with my own thoughts at the time. (seriously.. check this thread out.. i posted in it right before you posted your dream: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63322)

It wouldn't surprise me that we knew each other in a past life, I usually will have a strong first impression of people, only to find out that we have "past life" synastry links... i had that same intrigue regarding you from your posts in the guitar thread.. which is why i attempted to reach out to you by posting on your wall and saying hi to you in some other random thread.

(so now you can think i am a weirdo :p)

Would you mind sending me your birth details? I'm curious :)

renovation/remodelling/lots of piles of stuff everywhere and lumber: exactly how my house looked over the weekend.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

I was looking at the bookshelf this afternoon, after clearing it out to loan a few books to someone. The book “archangels and ascendant masters” was on the edge, laying crooked. I picked it up. I never look at the “Acknowledgement” pages but for some reason I stopped there. I scanned the page for names. The phrase “Thanks for the Reiki” popped out.
And… Oh of course, maybe your dream was a premonition about my lifepath. Another astrologer, who was teaching me horary, suggested reiki. This was about 2 months ago. You depicted my attitude on life pretty well regarding the connection to how I was in the dream – sharing intamacies; just open to sharing experience.
I decided to start writing dates down. I went to look for a journal, and found a couple of my old journals. One only had about ten pages of notes in it, about horary. The other was a dream journal.
IT’s funny how these things become amplified when you take notice. I think these synchronicities are always possible in life, it’s just that they get noticed when you meet someone else that acknowledges them, which is rather rare to find in this marvelously big and crazy world.
Anyways, an interesting pursuit is looking at sabian symbols regarding times of dreams. I wrote down every date in my dream journals, funny, I would write down those and not real events. I think I’ll start doing both now, just to see.
I know all the constant chatter is hijacking this thread but ptv's pms don't work!! PLUS gemini moon with merc in first can talk a lot, when scorpio rising and pluto in first intensifies it.
Someone had a parts question and I’ll bring that post back up at some point to attempt to explore it.
Ptv, still looking forward to your chart if you are willing :p

piercethevale

Does anyone happen to know the parts for:

Murder
Murder 1
Murder for profit
Rape
Pedophilia or Sexual Abuse of Child
Hidden Body or Evidence
Psychopathy

I realize that there may not be a corresponding part, but what would you suggest one look for in the above scenarios?

(I am only interested in any info one might have on parts, I know about fixed stars, etc., thanks in advance!)

My thought on this is that I think you'd have to go with whatever the motive was [or is]
There are a number of Parts that could indicate motive.
There's a Part of Perversion [aka Part of Fascination]
a Part of Retribution
a Part of Treachery
a Part of Deceit
a Part of Discord
a Part of Repression
a Part of Malignancy [aka Part of Cancer. But, I think one must also consider a Malignancy as something that feeds off of a healthy organism and eventually destroys it ]
a Part of Corruptness
a Part of Slander
a Part of False Love
...and there are more and also some that can be twisted into something grotesque.. possibly any of the Parts has a potential for a 'Dark or Down Side'

piercethevale

I was looking at the bookshelf this afternoon, after clearing it out to loan a few books to someone. The book “archangels and ascendant masters” was on the edge, laying crooked. I picked it up. I never look at the “Acknowledgement” pages but for some reason I stopped there. I scanned the page for names. The phrase “Thanks for the Reiki” popped out.
And… Oh of course, maybe your dream was a premonition about my lifepath. Another astrologer, who was teaching me horary, suggested reiki. This was about 2 months ago. You depicted my attitude on life pretty well regarding the connection to how I was in the dream – sharing intamacies; just open to sharing experience.
I decided to start writing dates down. I went to look for a journal, and found a couple of my old journals. One only had about ten pages of notes in it, about horary. The other was a dream journal.
IT’s funny how these things become amplified when you take notice. I think these synchronicities are always possible in life, it’s just that they get noticed when you meet someone else that acknowledges them, which is rather rare to find in this marvelously big and crazy world.
Anyways, an interesting pursuit is looking at sabian symbols regarding times of dreams. I wrote down every date in my dream journals, funny, I would write down those and not real events. I think I’ll start doing both now, just to see.
I know all the constant chatter is hijacking this thread but ptv's pms don't work!! PLUS gemini moon with merc in first can talk a lot, when scorpio rising and pluto in first intensifies it.
Someone had a parts question and I’ll bring that post back up at some point to attempt to explore it.
Ptv, still looking forward to your chart if you are willing :p

Hey again.
I've got my chart posted in so many threads I figured you'd probably seen it.
I saw yours this afternoon and we do have quite the synastry going on...and that's just from about a 45 second perusal.

Too much activity here at my apt today to really get a chance to sleep...I have nodded off a number of times but haven't manged to get anything longer than about 15 minutes.
I guess I've been up about a little over 30 hours and that was after getting about six hours of sleep after going a bit too long on the birthday thing...as I din't really get to celebrate my 50th birthday [I was in jail then...never had been in trouble with the law b 4...it has to do with the 'Hair' incident... an, NO I didn't harm anyone, I wanted to get the **** out of this town for awhile and went over to a friends that owed me money and I got a bit overt in demanding some money...and the Sacramento D.A. is quite prideful of their conviction rate and i got hustled by the Public Defender and the Judge as they got me to "waive time" by telling me they believed my account of things but hadn't had the time yet to check out my witnesses and all that rot... later I was told I could either take the 'charges' they were willing to offer and do 4 months or I could wait 6 to 7 months for a trial and I wouldn't get credit for time served if I was found guilty. [I did stand my ground somewhat and got the charges offered reduced and when they tole me I would have to take drug testing, rehab...all that b.s because I admitted to someone that I smoked a bit of weed now and then but that I also had my doctors recommendation to do so for the pain of the herniated discs and the stress I suffered from the lawsuit I had been fighting for my Workers Compensation and pressure from my former bosses at my civil service job and they were concerned as I knew too much about theft, stealing of public funds, threats, intimidation, payoffs to other employees that had evidence and threatened to sue... they figured that as I now no longer needed their crummy job I was free to sing... [truth is I always was]. ..btw Sacramento Jail is the second worst in the Nation.... Los Angeles is the worst... but I had to find that out from the other inmates. When they told me about the testing and rehab I said "F*** you, I'll sit here six months...I'll wait a year if that's what it takes, because i am innocent and I'll get my witnesses in the courtroom." I've never seen a judge so p'd off ...even in the movies." [I do get a smile from that once in awhile.]

here's my chart.

Attachments

• Dave natal chart.jpg
    Dave natal chart.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 29