Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I have been reading about these two planets and the violent havoc they have caused in people's lives.

Bruce Lee had a Mars-Pluto square and channeled the energy into a martial arts practice, but was eventually murdered.

I have a semi-sextile between Mars and Pluto, and have not experienced some of the harsher things, but do find that martial arts practice, meditation and long walks are very helpful in balancing these energies.

What are your experiences with these planets?

What is the karma behind it?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-22-2015, 03:06 AM
dowhanawi dowhanawi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 344
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Well sextile is going to have a very different effect then square. Also house, sign etc.

For example my Pluto is opposed my mars. But that's not the whole story.

My Pluto is in my 3rd house, Libra.
My mars is in my 9th house Aries, but conjunct: Jupiter, MC & Chiron(in 10th) so that plays into the relationship to, a lot.

My temper is quick, firery, but at 40 I no longer lash out verbally at family and friends. I let it go quickly. People are drawn to be sexually more then emotionally or intellectually. It has had effects on how I see myself. And they just aren't compatible or what I want (cancer Venus).
I am demanding but fair and usually right (lol, but I am). I can handle demanding in others but only if they are fair and correct. Other wise I kinda flare up pretty good lol. I am aggressive in physical matters (not fighting).

There is so much more. Trying to pull out the things affected just by two parts of this aspect which for me is loaded is difficult. Plus some is more personal.

I look at sometime a long time. Write down everything I know about each part that is effected (aspect, house, sign, conjunct anything, ruler ship). Then I see how they fit and interact. Sort if like "if all these people were together chatting, what topics would come up, and what wouldn't.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-22-2015, 03:28 AM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhanawi View Post
Well sextile is going to have a very different effect then square. Also house, sign etc.

For example my Pluto is opposed my mars. But that's not the whole story.

My Pluto is in my 3rd house, Libra.
My mars is in my 9th house Aries, but conjunct: Jupiter, MC & Chiron(in 10th) so that plays into the relationship to, a lot.

My temper is quick, firery, but at 40 I no longer lash out verbally at family and friends. I let it go quickly. People are drawn to be sexually more then emotionally or intellectually. It has had effects on how I see myself. And they just aren't compatible or what I want (cancer Venus).
I am demanding but fair and usually right (lol, but I am). I can handle demanding in others but only if they are fair and correct. Other wise I kinda flare up pretty good lol. I am aggressive in physical matters (not fighting).

There is so much more. Trying to pull out the things affected just by two parts of this aspect which for me is loaded is difficult. Plus some is more personal.

I look at sometime a long time. Write down everything I know about each part that is effected (aspect, house, sign, conjunct anything, ruler ship). Then I see how they fit and interact. Sort if like "if all these people were together chatting, what topics would come up, and what wouldn't.
Interesting points. Yes, the other elements are very important too.

I have Mars in the 8th in Leo and Pluto in the 9th in Virgo. I am not super fiery but can anger in a self-righteous, entitled way, and it is very possible to rage but it has to be an extreme situation.

It's not an energy that feels good and and I think that has something to do with the 8th house.

I've heard that Mars-Pluto-Saturn is the most dangerous combo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-22-2015, 06:35 AM
Pokerlulz Pokerlulz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 22
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Moon View Post
Interesting points. Yes, the other elements are very important too.

I have Mars in the 8th in Leo and Pluto in the 9th in Virgo. I am not super fiery but can anger in a self-righteous, entitled way, and it is very possible to rage but it has to be an extreme situation.

It's not an energy that feels good and and I think that has something to do with the 8th house.

I've heard that Mars-Pluto-Saturn is the most dangerous combo
Newbie here, may I know why you stated that Mars-Pluto-Saturn is a dangerous combo? (and what do you mean by mar-pluto-saturn as a combination )
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-22-2015, 12:37 PM
dowhanawi dowhanawi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Moon View Post
Interesting points. Yes, the other elements are very important too.

I have Mars in the 8th in Leo and Pluto in the 9th in Virgo. I am not super fiery but can anger in a self-righteous, entitled way, and it is very possible to rage but it has to be an extreme situation.

It's not an energy that feels good and and I think that has something to do with the 8th house.

I've heard that Mars-Pluto-Saturn is the most dangerous combo

What is the orb? Because sextile is 60° with an orb no greater then 5° (should be closer), which means they shouldn't be neighbours. Just a mars in Leo, a pluto in Virgo. These two shouldn't pay each other much attention.

Anyway sextile is an easy aspect, it makes signs relate rather well. I wouldn't expect anything fiery, self indulgent, maybe judgemental. But down to earth, realistic, loyal, maybe some risk taking. Physically attractive. Firey would be from some other part of your chart I think.

But opposition and square have very different results then conjunct, trine or sextile. So if you are looking at celebraty charts and comparing to yours don't compare a square to a trine etc. And watch your orbs. Computer generated charts can be to generous with their orbs so check yourself. Especially with a sextile as they are only 60°
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Relatively new to astrology as well.

I have posted my chart.

What can you see as to the Pluto-Mars aspects?

Thanx.
Attached Images
File Type: gif GC chart.gif (49.6 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-22-2015, 10:54 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,367
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I don't see any Mars/Pluto problems. Mars/Neptune is possibly an issue though. Mars tightly applying to a square from the 9th to the 12th, Leo to Scorpio. That can indicate a very inspired and passionate person with a lot of plans and ideas. But the square leads to challenges stemming from a lack of preparation, perhaps a smudge of stubbornness or obstinacy? I guess there is a hint of Mars/pluto since the Neptune is in Scorpio. But I think that brings in the love of Scorponic bad habits..

You have the very nice sextile from the Mars to Sun/Mercury in Libra. So that would probably make one more cooperative and compliant than the Mars in leo square denotes.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-22-2015, 11:01 PM
dowhanawi dowhanawi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 344
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Yeah your mars Pluto have no aspect to each other. That venus-pluto-uranus looks interesting though!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-23-2015, 03:50 AM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I don't see any Mars/Pluto problems. Mars/Neptune is possibly an issue though. Mars tightly applying to a square from the 9th to the 12th, Leo to Scorpio. That can indicate a very inspired and passionate person with a lot of plans and ideas. But the square leads to challenges stemming from a lack of preparation, perhaps a smudge of stubbornness or obstinacy? I guess there is a hint of Mars/pluto since the Neptune is in Scorpio. But I think that brings in the love of Scorponic bad habits..

You have the very nice sextile from the Mars to Sun/Mercury in Libra. So that would probably make one more cooperative and compliant than the Mars in leo square denotes.
Thanks for the feedback. Fascinated at the things people see in a chart. Soaking it up like a sponge.

Curious, what do yo mean by "Scorpionic bad habits"? You might be right, btw.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-23-2015, 03:54 AM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhanawi View Post
Yeah your mars Pluto have no aspect to each other. That venus-pluto-uranus looks interesting though!
Can you elaborate on this "venus-pluto-uranus looks interesting though!"

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-23-2015, 04:37 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,367
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Define 'scorpionic bad habits' ? LOL< we can probably do a thread on just those alone.

Scorpio rules 'desire.' Desires run deep. Scorpio desires are often sexual, hedonistic, a tad 'immoral' at times. But with the square to Neptune added into the mix, one can add in drugs, alcohol, wild parties ...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I want to say I'm past all that, more higher minded, mystical yearnings, but anything is possible, like perhaps merging these worlds.

Dionysus |ˌdīəˈnisəs| Greek Mythology
a Greek god, son of Zeus and Semele. He was originally a god of the fertility of nature, associated with wild and ecstatic religious rites; in later traditions he is a god of wine who loosens inhibitions and inspires creativity in music and poetry. Also called Bacchus.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-17-2015, 06:14 PM
Hephaistos's Avatar
Hephaistos Hephaistos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hamburg
Posts: 82
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

have a conjunction of mars and pluto on my asc. square to ic / mc axis.

(07.09.1976 08:25 Hamburg GER)

in German i was from the "kriegsenkel" (In English like: War-Grandchild)
generation, that generation who is born from a mother they Do as a Child the experience of the WW2 and comes from a Bad or Dysfunctional Family.

mean inherited trauma's ... thats it, in my Chart.

the most thing i ever hatet is german mentality i wish anyone put hydrogen bombs like the b53 to german city's. i hate them so much.

in body I'm strong yes, but dont looks so, a loner.

mars pluto transits like the square of pluto to mars, are relaxing.

Last edited by Hephaistos; 12-17-2015 at 06:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Hephaistos's Avatar
Hephaistos Hephaistos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hamburg
Posts: 82
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

here's another example for the conjunction of mars & Pluto near the cusp of the first home.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Braun,_Wernher_von

1969 Flight to the Moon the transit Pluto was in Square to the Natal Mars Asc. Pluto Position. Was a Great Moment for Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCsDVfPQqk


Last edited by Hephaistos; 12-17-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-18-2015, 03:21 PM
Kali Kali is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 70
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

You'll hear very bad things about Pluto/Mars (murderers, sex offenders, etc.) but remember that astrology is a whole chart thing. I have a tight Pluto/Mars square and I've neither killed nor raped anyone...still alive, too. But neither of those planets behave normally in astrological terms. My Pluto is retrograde, which causes more inward reflection than an externally oriented lust for power and control. My Mars is, too, and it's out of bounds, also. Again, internally oriented, but quirky. Usually, Pluto/Mars gives a physical prowess, intensity, and fortitude, but remember, both planets are Rx, which turns the energy inward. For me, I really need physical activity, but it's a solo thing. Weight lifting, yoga, kayaking, etc., never anything involving teams or large groups of people. But it's also meditation and contemplation because I require both the physical and the quiet to keep me going. I also do energy work for others, clearing of blockages and healing. I think this is also a manifestation of the Pluto/Mars energy. Balancing someone else's energy field is a physical thing, but it's completely hidden. And it's as much about personally going inward, because I have to channel the energy through my own body, before I can pour that energy into the other person.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-18-2015, 06:37 PM
jamiethebean jamiethebean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Define 'scorpionic bad habits' ? LOL< we can probably do a thread on just those alone.

Scorpio rules 'desire.' Desires run deep. Scorpio desires are often sexual, hedonistic, a tad 'immoral' at times. But with the square to Neptune added into the mix, one can add in drugs, alcohol, wild parties ...
So would a Pluto sextile to Neptune mean enjoying these parties...😁😜
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-18-2015, 10:00 PM
Neptune Moon's Avatar
Neptune Moon Neptune Moon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 20
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethebean View Post
So would a Pluto sextile to Neptune mean enjoying these parties...😁😜
Katydid got it right, just a "tad" and just "at times".

Not excessive and not all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-19-2015, 12:53 AM
Cassiopeia's Avatar
Cassiopeia Cassiopeia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Europe
Posts: 175
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

My Mars (Leo) quintiles Pluto (Libra)
Pluto (Libra) conjuncts Saturn (Scorpio)
Mars rules my 7th and my 8th house.

I have a quick temper and I am impulsive. If I don't control it I could say very harsh words. But I learnt to control it. It's an energy that feels very good for me if re-directed. If I don't do anything about it, it turns into a negative one and it consumes me. I found help in music, sports, long walks and writing.

I don't know what to say about the karma behind it, but I hurt a few dear people in the past and I had to reconsider my reactions and work on my emotional empathy. Luckily my Virgo Sun/ Moon/ Mercury helped me learning the balanced way
__________________
“When you set out on you journey to Ithaka, pray that the road is long, full of adventure, full of knowledge.” (Cavafy)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-24-2015, 12:47 AM
druex's Avatar
druex druex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 129
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Would Mars parallel or contraparallel count?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-24-2015, 03:23 AM
DrummerGirl's Avatar
DrummerGirl DrummerGirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 62
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I've got this aspect in a synastry with someone my pluto opposes his mars 1st-7th house axis. How does this play out in a relationship? Should I be concerned? Here's our synastry chart for your convenience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_43_01_anonymous_anonymous_hk.50216.10550.jpg (85.9 KB, 9 views)
__________________
Aries ASC, Scorpio Sun-Venus-Mars- Pluto-8th H & Gemini Moon

Last edited by DrummerGirl; 12-24-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Lunarphase's Avatar
Lunarphase Lunarphase is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 17
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I have mars square pluto. My temper can be very sharp and intense at times. Most of all, long lasting. It gives me a sort of fiery quality versus many other softer aspects in my chart.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-03-2016, 08:59 PM
jamiethebean jamiethebean is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 39
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

What about Pluto in soft aspect to Mars? Like a trine for example.. I wonder how that plays out. I know a person with Virgo rising and Pluto trine Mars. to add to that, Mars is opposed by Neptune and Pluto is sextiling it. They SEEM totally straight-laced..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 11-29-2020, 10:20 PM
blaze024 blaze024 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I have Mars Trine Pluto 3 degrees also Pluto conjucnt Ascendat, Mars trine asc. Mars opposite Saturn and Saturn Sextile Pluto.

I experienced all kinds of childhood abuse. I had many traumatizing experiences one being falling off my mothers arms at age 1 onto a concrete driveway because she was being assaulted. My father is an Aries Moon and had extreme temper tantrums used to knock me on the ground to punch and kick me repeatedly as hard as he could. I got into many fights in school I used to vandalize property, I was jumped by three people, and had an ex pull a knife on me inside my car.

This energy is very destructively powerful and will send these events into your life if you don't become aware of it and handle it properly. I had some hints that something was different about me when I started getting into fights. I didnt realize it at the time but fights in school showed me how this aspect gets activated its like an adrenaline rush and you can basically destroy anything thats attacking you. The time I got jumped by three people I punched one of the guys in the forearm and broke his forearm bone Im not that big and they were footbal players from my highschool. I had this guy at a party once bumping into me on purpose for no rease and as I was leaving he ran up behind me and sucker punched me in the side of the face and let me tell you I felt NOTHING I am a Scorpio rising so my body has a lot of resistance to hits. This was all before I had any training in martial arts it was simply this energy expressing pure and raw. I found out about charts a couple years ago and when I came across this aspects my whole life suddenly made sense and after much research I was able to harness this energy and use it constructively and now I know how to keep the steam going by doing things like Paintball, drumming, soccer, sailing.

The WORST mistake you can make if you have this aspect is to sit at home all day doing nothing and letting people dictate your life if you do this you will either self destruct or you will be violent to people or both. The worst thing you can do if you know someone with this aspect is to betray them or corner them. Betrayal because they will get back at you and cornering them because they will break out of that trap and you might fly across the room even if you are bigger and think you are stronger you will be in for a shock. I hope this helps someone out there.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 11-30-2020, 12:37 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 879
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze024 View Post
I have Mars Trine Pluto 3 degrees also Pluto conjucnt Ascendat, Mars trine asc. Mars opposite Saturn and Saturn Sextile Pluto.

I experienced all kinds of childhood abuse. I had many traumatizing experiences one being falling off my mothers arms at age 1 onto a concrete driveway because she was being assaulted. My father is an Aries Moon and had extreme temper tantrums used to knock me on the ground to punch and kick me repeatedly as hard as he could. I got into many fights in school I used to vandalize property, I was jumped by three people, and had an ex pull a knife on me inside my car.

This energy is very destructively powerful and will send these events into your life if you don't become aware of it and handle it properly. I had some hints that something was different about me when I started getting into fights. I didnt realize it at the time but fights in school showed me how this aspect gets activated its like an adrenaline rush and you can basically destroy anything thats attacking you. The time I got jumped by three people I punched one of the guys in the forearm and broke his forearm bone Im not that big and they were footbal players from my highschool. I had this guy at a party once bumping into me on purpose for no rease and as I was leaving he ran up behind me and sucker punched me in the side of the face and let me tell you I felt NOTHING I am a Scorpio rising so my body has a lot of resistance to hits. This was all before I had any training in martial arts it was simply this energy expressing pure and raw. I found out about charts a couple years ago and when I came across this aspects my whole life suddenly made sense and after much research I was able to harness this energy and use it constructively and now I know how to keep the steam going by doing things like Paintball, drumming, soccer, sailing.

The WORST mistake you can make if you have this aspect is to sit at home all day doing nothing and letting people dictate your life if you do this you will either self destruct or you will be violent to people or both. The worst thing you can do if you know someone with this aspect is to betray them or corner them. Betrayal because they will get back at you and cornering them because they will break out of that trap and you might fly across the room even if you are bigger and think you are stronger you will be in for a shock. I hope this helps someone out there.
This is fascinating because I know someone with a very similar story to tell. He has Saturn at the midpoint of a wide Mars-Pluto trine (which intensifies the trine despite a wide orb) and Mars is trine MC.

As an infant he had a table fall over on him. His parents divorced when he was five and his mother and older sister hated him because he resembled his father. They are guilty of frequent abuse starting at an early age.

He attracted bullies like a magnet, and he was quite dangerous when he was threatened in this manner. He was surprised by his viciousness and intensity when bullies approached. He was athletic, and later he studied martial arts (he also Venus at the Mars/Pluto midpoint).

He had a bully break in line in front of him, and he told the bully to get out of line. The bully was determined to intimidate him and stood up to him nose to nose. My friend began shouting in his face, "Get out of my face, now!". He knew there were security cameras filming the episode. The bully sucker-punched my friend really hard, but those who reviewed the episode on tape said though the punch was very hard my friend was not phased. The bully ran off to avoid arrest for assault. Under the law it is assault to push your face in the face of another after you've been warned to back off.

I have studied my friends chart in an effort to explain some of his difficult life, and your story has clarified many things.

My friend also has Scorpio Ascendant.

Last edited by Cary2; 11-30-2020 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-30-2021, 12:42 PM
Saggie87RN Saggie87RN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 27
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects in your chart? Experiences?

I have Mars conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. A victim of physical and psychological abuse. Was molested as a child. Engaged in some self-destructive patterns. Issues around power are a constant life theme. I attract intense personalities. Can have a nasty temper, more like rage that has shocked people but it’s rare and I try to keep it under control. Persevering and obsessive when focused on a task.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aspects, chart, experiences, marspluto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.