Chelsea vs man city

Liness

Will Chelsea beat man city in today's match.Im a fan of Chelsea . Thank you.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

25 Sep 2021 TZ = -2.0 12.0100 P.M. 20e28 44n49

ASC=4Sag38

As you are Chelsea fan they are represented with ASC ruler Jupiter rx and M. City, as their oponent, with ruler of the DSC, Mercury. Accidental dignities are in favour of Mercury and DSC is in conjunction with North Node, so I think Chelsea will not beat M.City.
But Mercury is in Via Combust way, so, it is not sure, do not bett.

fensi88

25 Sep 2021 TZ = -2.0 12.0100 P.M. 20e28 44n49

ASC=4Sag38

As you are Chelsea fan they are represented with ASC ruler Jupiter rx and M. City, as their oponent, with ruler of the DSC, Mercury. Accidental dignities are in favour of Mercury and DSC is in conjunction with North Node, so I think Chelsea will not beat M.City.
But Mercury is in Via Combust way, so, it is not sure, do not bett.

Result of the match:

Chelsea 0:1 Manchester City

Torero

I think Chelsea has the advantage in this game. Chelsea will score and most likely win. Possible early goal before 30 minutes.

Once again I am convinced that games that start from 28 to 2 degrees of the new ascendant are often hard to predict. MU also lost their game.

fensi88

02 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.5600 A.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=11Li53

As you would like Portuguese to win they are represented with ASC ruler Venus. Their opponents are represened with Mars which is Combust! Combustion is the most serious debility that a planet can suffer, so opponent can not win. Next, dignities are in favour of Venus so I expect Portugese will win.

Last edited:

fensi88

02 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.5600 A.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=11Li53

As you would like Portuguese to win they are represented with ASC ruler Venus. Their opponents are represened with Mars which is Combust! Combustion is the most serious debility that a planet can suffer, so opponent can not win. Next, dignities are in favour of Venus so I expect Portugese will win.

Portugal beat Argentina 2:1! PORTUGAL ARE CHAMPIONS!