is something possible between me and this person?

lasthope

Good day to everyone. I recently met an interesting girl on the Internet and we are going to go for a walk soon (I'm a girl). I am wondering if something is possible between us?

We chat online, sometimes she answers willingly, and sometimes she answers after a day, which makes me wonder if she's interested in me at all. I want to know more about her, but it seems to me that this interest is not reciprocal. If you look at the horary chart, it looks like it's a mutual interest.

Our significators are in the same element + there is a trine between Jupiter and Mercury, as well as the Moon-Mercury. As I see it: it takes a little time, since we have known each other not so long ago and perhaps she is afraid to open up to a new person.
UPD: and yes, she is a sagittarius. maybe it's somehow connected with the moon, i don't know, just an observation.
I would be glad to hear your thoughts on this matter!

Attachments

• astro-2gw-anonymous-hp-39415-170119.png
    astro-2gw-anonymous-hp-39415-170119.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

waybread

The Mercury_Jupiter applying trine looks like a "yes." However, Mercury has no essential dignity, although it conjuncts the MC. It is possible that she is not in a good position to establish a romantic relationship just now and is focussed on her career goals.