Did my decision to retire from job was right for my career?

Sorrowful

astro-2gw-job-retirement-75511-185093.png

I still have self doubts,this has been a nightmare,my mind stuck if did right or wrong.:crying:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think it was a good idea to retire from that job. You are Merc and the job is Saturn. They separate from a trine, which is favorable. And Saturn receives Mercury well, by exaltation, so also favorable. Think the answer is yes, it was the right time to retire from that job.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, just remember, doubts won't hurt you. We all have them; about tons of things. Doubt [and trust] are aspects of being human. So no need to be upset about doubt, or too attached to confidence or trust. You can have doubt and still proceed with life, see its beauty and mystery. Enjoy yourself.
I am wishing you the best,

Bunraku

Moon is VOC so nothing will happen from this Q, other than to satiate ur curiosity! ;)

Moon is in 4th house which indicates endings, and also homes, think final resting place. it is in Leo, which is fire ruled by the Sun, so hopefully plans to brighten the atmosphere up?

Also notice Merc is in 5th. Venus is in 5th also powerful & in her joy/house affinity. So this is good time to have enjoy and relax and fun :)

i see it as cheerful. even tho work consumes most of our lives and where we get our social interactions from, you can always easily make new friends even in this covid sitch (responsibly)

IleneK

Premium Member
Good observation about Moon void of course. I think it points to nothing coming of your concerns about leaving the job.

Sorrowful

So what moon void means,that should repeat the q with new horary chart?

Well,look,this job was bad,with low salary,stressfull,noisy,crowed workplace,bad daily program,i wanted sometime to leave for something better of course,but i wasnt sure what is the right moment to retire, i had doubts about the timing,back in december of 2020 or after summer 2021,covid situation,lockdowns,pressure from job cracked me down and i hadnt more to give,the only reason of sadness is the emotional connection with some people there that i have lost touch.

IleneK

Premium Member
So what moon void means,that should repeat the q with new horary chart?

Well,look,this job was bad,with low salary,stressfull,noisy,crowed workplace,bad daily program,i wanted sometime to leave for something better of course,but i wasnt sure what is the right moment to retire, i had doubts about the timing,back in december of 2020 or after summer 2021,covid situation,lockdowns,pressure from job cracked me down and i hadnt more to give,the only reason of sadness is the emotional connection with some people there that i have lost touch.

What void Moon means is that nothing will come of the question. Your question was about being troubled if you made the right choice. Moon Voc tells you that there is need to concern yourself about if you made the right choice.
Void Moon does not mean that you should cast a new chart.

Sorrowful

I don't know my self to concern if made the right choice the rith moment,that's why i casted a horary q chart.Also wanted to know how they felt (supervisors,people) when i left,did anyone went sad or didn't even cared?

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I want to know if i did the right choice to leave that job in the moment i did,that is the question.Cause i had self doubts later,thats why

IleneK

Premium Member
I want to know if i did the right choice to leave that job in the moment i did,that is the question.Cause i had self doubts later,thats why

I think it was a good idea to retire from that job. You are Merc and the job is Saturn. They separate from a trine, which is favorable. And Saturn receives Mercury well, by exaltation, so also favorable. So the answer is yes, it was the right time to retire from that job.

Sorrowful

I think it was a good idea to retire from that job. You are Merc and the job is Saturn. They separate from a trine, which is favorable. And Saturn receives Mercury well, by exaltation, so also favorable. So the answer is yes, it was the right time to retire from that job.

That's positive for me,just you know wasn't so sure if was the right moment if should do it later some months.:smile: