Is it possible I won’t get married?

Bloop

Hello:

Female
December 1, 1993
15:30
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA

I am wondering if I won’t get married in this life. And if I do get married, will it be unhappy and not very fulfilling?

creativei

Indeed marriage happens sure you are nearing that time only . currently sat - ketu period going on since malefic it may give health issues and mind worries but next venus bukti gives it . before 2022 your marriage happens . even you have chances of love marg too .. fortune comes after marriage so dont worry you get all happiness from hubby except few day to day quarrels between couples .

mathur_dinesh

Taurus rising at about 4 degrees with Ketu. The seventh house of marriage has three naturally malign planets and has aspect of Saturn which is returned by Mars. Venus is also there which alongwith Mars is not a favourable planet for the chart. Jupiter is badly placed in an inimical sign. Rahu occupies the VII house. Marriage may be delayed or difficult to comeby.

Bloop

Taurus rising at about 4 degrees with Ketu. The seventh house of marriage has three naturally malign planets and has aspect of Saturn which is returned by Mars. Venus is also there which alongwith Mars is not a favourable planet for the chart. Jupiter is badly placed in an inimical sign. Rahu occupies the VII house. Marriage may be delayed or difficult to comeby.

Thank you, that’s what I thought too, just wanted to see if my suspicions were confirmed.

I’ve always felt that relationships weren’t for me in this life. Is there anything that’s positive in my chart? I’ve been doing studying but I read that moon is malefic for Taurus Lagna so 2nd house matters might be poor. Mercury is aspected by Saturn and is in a malefic house dealing with poorly placed Jupiter, so 6th house matters are bad. First house has Ketu which is bad. Is it just my 10th house Saturn which is good?

Bloop

Indeed marriage happens sure you are nearing that time only . currently sat - ketu period going on since malefic it may give health issues and mind worries but next venus bukti gives it . before 2022 your marriage happens . even you have chances of love marg too .. fortune comes after marriage so dont worry you get all happiness from hubby except few day to day quarrels between couples .

Thank you!