Saturn placement and preparation for Saturn return

Zora

Account Closed
What am I supposed to learn from the placement of my Saturn? And how should I prepare myself before having my first Saturn return? https://ibb.co/6800Jmc

But your saturn return will first time take place on 7/23/2027 - this is still a very long time to go and till then you will surely not be the same person as you are now - having changed during a lot of transits before.

D5-A0-B306-9-A15-45-F6-9-D0-E-1-A7-B27-CB5-F72.jpg

Zora

Account Closed
But since 4/26/2021 lasting until 12/16/2021 you now already still have transit jupiter activating your natal saturn in a positive supporting way - for an improvement in your money income - as your natal saturn rules your 2nd house.

And your career- 10th house - ruled by venus is supported for a considerable change in your life-direction by transit- jupiter's conj.- as well - lasting until end of this year.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Saturn in your chart rules your 2nd house. 2nd house is the physical body house of existence, is about self esteem, skills you were born with to earn money with and to safe your own existence. Is about defending own territory and own body and own space and to set boundaries. 2nd is about your personal values and what you see as worthy for you. And is about earning money and money flow.

This is what saturn as it's intention and lifetheme is responsible for in your chart and this is what saturn will take along into his transits - too- to talk about to your other natal planets, saturn in transit activates.

And nothing else.