Query

Sunaina

I have been restricted too much by my parents to even talk to friends. My mother has been told by an astrologer that all the friends i have or i might have are not at all good for me and keeping close to them is really harmful for me . Whereas i dont find all of them as such. I find my close friends really good hearted. Could you please unleash what actually did the astrologer see in my horoscope? It's causing too much a trouble to me. Due to these many fights at home, I'm losing almost all of my friends.
My dob: 9 may 1997
Place: Bangalore
Time: 16:19(Indian Std time)

soul9

Hi Sunaina,
Thanks for posting your query. You are currently running Rahu-Mars period. In your chart Rahu is ruling 6th house of fights, accidents, enemies, troubles, etc.

Mars is ruling 8th house and 3rd house signifying sudden events, sudden accidents, fights, injuries, surgeries, imprisonment, hospitals, etc.

Rahu also represents our social circle and friends. Moon in your chart is conjunct maleifcs.

So there are chances you can get into trouble due to your friends or when you are with your friends resulting in accidents, fights or even imprisonment. If this happens it will not only affect you but also your family.

This doesn't mean that you should not mingle with your friends all your life, it's just a time period where you need to be extra careful. And as per your chart, it's better you listen to your parents and not doubt them.

Hope this helps.

soul9

And also are there fights in your friends family? Did they ever discuss or share such incidents with you about fights in their home or in their family?
Please confirm.

Sunaina

Hi Sunaina,
Thanks for posting your query. You are currently running Rahu-Mars period. In your chart Rahu is ruling 6th house of fights, accidents, enemies, troubles, etc.

Mars is ruling 8th house and 3rd house signifying sudden events, sudden accidents, fights, injuries, surgeries, imprisonment, hospitals, etc.

Rahu also represents our social circle and friends. Moon in your chart is conjunct maleifcs.

So there are chances you can get into trouble due to your friends or when you are with your friends resulting in accidents, fights or even imprisonment. If this happens it will not only affect you but also your family.

This doesn't mean that you should not mingle with your friends all your life, it's just a time period where you need to be extra careful. And as per your chart, it's better you listen to your parents and not doubt them.

Hope this helps.

And until when is this period? Also, i have a handful of dear friends. And according to me, they mean no harm to me in any way and are really good. So kindly enlighten about my friends circle. Are they a good set?