Will her and I have a romance in next 3 months?

gatorzone

Hello All,

I have cast a chart for the question "Will her and I have a romance in the next 3 months?" I am specific to use the word "romance" as in short term. So I am Venus in the 7th house and the moon in the 5th house. I will use the 5th house for her since I am asking about a short term romance. She is the Sun in the 8th house. There is an applying Conjunction between Venus and the Sun. So I think there will be a "coming together" between her and I.

Cancer rules the 4th house "end of the matter." The moon is in the 5th house. There is an applying square between the moon and Venus. So I think that this is a "yes" answer, but it will end in frustration. And since the moon squares Venus(me) most likely I will be the one frustrated.

As always, I enjoy getting feedback because that is one of the best ways of learning. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Gator

Attachments

• Will her and I have a romance in next 3 months.gif
    Will her and I have a romance in next 3 months.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 29

gemini59

Okay, I was always taught to use the 7th for most relationships or love interests. Now you might find yourself in the fifth indicating only an interest in a fling but the principal significators are going to be you (Venus) and her (mars). You can look for other variables such as fifth but look at the primary first.
First Venus (you) are under the sunbeams (slightly weakened by the sun) but that situation is improving day by day.
She is in the 4th house and you are in her house which may show that you are the more interested party but being on an angle does give you some strength. Though you are oh so close to your 8th house where again you will lose your umf to take initiative.
Now she will go retrograde and apply to you. Your orb is wide but I think we can say it is a yes, she will turn to meet you.
But she is stronger than you and peregrine on an angle. Peregrine planets on angles can be 'theives";) She may steal your heart:(
The last aspect the moon makes is a square to sun in the 8th her ruler. Sun rules her 11th of friendships and larger social circle. So hmmmm a male friend may frustrate? But the moon does square venus prior. But I think it is a yes with some interesting developments along the way.

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
One thing Gemini, you mentioned that Venus is under the sun's beams but it will get better day by day? It's slowly moving to combustion which is alot worse. In this context, the Sun representing the querent's "manliness" or male drive, I'd say he should be careful not to let that part of him "blind" his thinking mind. Otherwise, I agree. A "yes" but it might no be that great.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD

Last edited:

gatorzone

Hello All,

Thank you to each of you for your feedback. It is all very helpful feedback. One of the things I know is that if anything were to happen between this girl and I it could only be short term. She graduates from college in March and has already accepted a job somewhere else. I am starting a new job in February that will require me to travel on a weekly basis. So, Olivia maybe I will meet someone else while traveling for my job.

Gator