Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 12-21-2018, 02:15 AM

Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

This year's winter solstice (northern hemisphere, summer for the southern) is a special one: the longest night of the year in North America will have a full moon in cusp Gemini/Cancer (Dec. 21st this year), which happens every 19 years - the last ones were in 1980 (11 days before the 1980's began, if you don't believe the decade begins in year zero, there was a New Years day full moon in Cancer that year) and 1999 (11 days before the new millennia, or you believe it began on Jan 1, 2001), and the next ones are in 2037 and 2056. The full moon will be in its highest point in the sky (23' N) and will be brighter in magnitude than usual full moons, what a way to start the first day of the darkest sign of Capricorn.

david starling (12-21-2018)
Unread 02-01-2019, 05:14 AM

Post Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

This christmas' (2019) solar eclipse is when the sun/moon conjunction also has Jupiter in Capricorn. I don't exactly know what it means on a natal chart other than our neighboring star, our planet's only visible natural satellite and the biggest planet in the solar system are bundled together for the world to see.

Capricorn=January=Disability. It is physically and mentally Disabled Americans month. Capricorn is a sign of disabilities or ones' risk depending on their chart.

Each month is dedicated to particular social minority groups in the USA.
* Aquarius = February = Black/African-American history.
* Pisces = March = cis and trans-women's history.
* Aries = April = Autism awareness/acceptance.
* Taurus = May = East/South Asian American and Pacific Islander.
* Gemini = June = Gay/Queer/LGBTQ+ pride and history.
* Cancer = July = Jewish faith and ethnicity.
* Leo = August = Islamic/Muslim and Middle Eastern.
* Virgo = September = Hispanic/Latino or Spanish American.
* Libra = October = Native American Indian/Alaska Native/First Nations.
* Scorpio = November = Elderly adult/Senior citizen.
* Sagittarius = December = AIDS/HIV/STDs.

Tags
capricorn, darkest, sign