Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
You think you're scary? Lol, you're not. I was trying to help you. Btw, most people would do that for the ones they love. By that I mean kill to protect. It's not special. It's called survival instinct

I think you're an enigma to you
I'm not scary. I scare people because I "dress like the next school shooter" and I can be dead and emotionless on the outside. However those people just judge a book by its cover. I don't recall ever outwardly saying I want to be scary or an enigma. Getting called a school shooter isn't really something I strive toward...

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 06-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I'm not scary. I scare people because I "dress like the next school shooter" and I can be dead and emotionless on the outside. However those people just judge a book by its cover. I don't recall ever outwardly saying I want to be scary or an enigma. Getting called a school shooter isn't really something I strive toward...
I know that


What is darkness to you?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 06-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I know that


What is darkness to you?
It isn't good or evil. It's the fine line in between. The space between the stars. It's consuming and fragile at the same time. Everyone has darkness in then some more than other, some express it more than others but it doesn't mean they have more.

Darkness is killing a man's family after he killed yours. Darkness is hiding a body even if it is for anothers well being. It's what comes out when you snap, like another person is driving your body.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
It isn't good or evil. It's the fine line in between. The space between the stars. It's consuming and fragile at the same time. Everyone has darkness in then some more than other, some express it more than others but it doesn't mean they have more.

Darkness is killing a man's family after he killed yours. Darkness is hiding a body even if it is for anothers well being. It's what comes out when you snap, like another person is driving your body.
Why do you think darkness is important to you?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Why do you think darkness is important to you?
Necessity.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Necessity.
Can you expound on that?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 06-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Can you expound on that?
I read something intresting on Pluto. This person described it's color as a bright white blinding almost. How coukd something so dark something associated with death by many people, have a light color? Simpliy because it also has to deal with not only death but life, so existence in general. We have darkness because we have light. We need to see the stars and without the dark that is not possible. That's also why I don't consider dark evil, because it is necessary in order to see the lighter things in the world.

We can't all be light, many of us are a mix of both light and dark. I'm just not hesitant to admit it or it's importance.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 06-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I read something intresting on Pluto. This person described it's color as a bright white blinding almost. How coukd something so dark something associated with death by many people, have a light color? Simpliy because it also has to deal with not only death but life, so existence in general. We have darkness because we have light. We need to see the stars and without the dark that is not possible. That's also why I don't consider dark evil, because it is necessary in order to see the lighter things in the world.

We can't all be light, many of us are a mix of both light and dark. I'm just not hesitant to admit it or it's importance.
No I agree with you. Darkness is necessary. Can't have light without dark, life without death. All is connected. Every opposing force. You may be interested in nonduality

However I wonder if you idealize some signs and planets which would prevent you from seeing nonidealistic, ugly truths which are what really make astrology worthwhile. Really I'm beginning to see just how Neptunian you are. Neptune can idealize like that. I'm an idealist too and Neptune hard aspects my Mercury which can be a *****. And it's good..artistic, romantic, creative, imaginative, but you also have to learn boundaries with idealism in order to see what really is in yourself or in something outside of you
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 06-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
No I agree with you. Darkness is necessary. Can't have light without dark, life without death. All is connected. Every opposing force. You may be interested in nonduality

However I wonder if you idealize some signs and planets which would prevent you from seeing nonidealistic, ugly truths which are what really make astrology worthwhile. Really I'm beginning to see just how Neptunian you are. Neptune can idealize like that. I'm an idealist too and Neptune hard aspects my Mercury which can be a *****. And it's good..artistic, romantic, creative, imaginative, but you also have to learn boundaries with idealism in order to see what really is in yourself or in something outside of you
My mars and Jupiter aspect my mercury rising [with merc in Scorpio]. I have to watch my tounge I can gently mind **** people or I can carve them up. My chart is either very Neptunian or not at all, it's hard to measure bc it's unaspected.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 06-10-2018, 10:32 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,647
Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
My mars and Jupiter aspect my mercury rising [with merc in Scorpio]. I have to watch my tounge I can gently mind **** people or I can carve them up. My chart is either very Neptunian or not at all, it's hard to measure bc it's unaspected.
Gnostic beliefs might be helpful. The basic premise is, that we're Spiritual creatures of Light, trapped in a Materialistic world of Darkness.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 06-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
My mars and Jupiter aspect my mercury rising [with merc in Scorpio]. I have to watch my tounge I can gently mind **** people or I can carve them up. My chart is either very Neptunian or not at all, it's hard to measure bc it's unaspected.
Try having Pluto in Scorpio 3rd house

You have Neptune in your first house, it's gonna have a big impact on you regardless and I can see it playing out A LOT. Especially with how you can't settle down astrologically. Dat 1st house Neptune
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 06-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Try having Pluto in Scorpio 3rd house

You have Neptune in your first house, it's gonna have a big impact on you regardless and I can see it playing out A LOT. Especially with how you can't settle down astrologically. Dat 1st house Neptune
My Scorpio Pluto is in the 12th...
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 06-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Gnostic beliefs might be helpful. The basic premise is, that we're Spiritual creatures of Light, trapped in a Materialistic world of Darkness.
Naw. Idc about stuff and I can still be a dark person.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 06-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
My Scorpio Pluto is in the 12th...
Cool, my Leo Chiron's there
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 06-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Cool, my Leo Chiron's there
Mines Conj Pluto at 11th degree. Oh i found out that Jupiter/Neptune midpoint is opposed my moon with a 4.09 orb. Idk if that means anything though.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 06-11-2018, 01:01 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Mines Conj Pluto at 11th degree. Oh i found out that Jupiter/Neptune midpoint is opposed my moon with a 4.09 orb. Idk if that means anything though.
I myself am liberal with orbs, but most people would say 4 degrees is too wide. The same degrees used for parallels/contras are generally used for midpoint aspects
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 06-11-2018, 01:17 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,647
Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Naw. Idc about stuff and I can still be a dark person.
It's about the Great Illusion that we're solid, physical beings, instead of actually having bodies of Light. Totally contradictory to the World-View of Modern Science.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 06-11-2018, 01:28 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I myself am liberal with orbs, but most people would say 4 degrees is too wide. The same degrees used for parallels/contras are generally used for midpoint aspects
I actualy agree with u that it's too wide.
I have a 2 degree Neptune/Pluto=Sun.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 06-11-2018, 01:37 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,647
Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I actualy agree with u that it's too wide.
I have a 2 degree Neptune/Pluto=Sun.
Is that a Yod?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 06-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Is that a Yod?
No it's Neptune is 28 away from the Sun. Pluto is 26 away from the Sun.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 06-11-2018, 02:51 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 30,647
Smile Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
No it's Neptune is 28 away from the Sun. Pluto is 26 away from the Sun.
What are the degrees and Signs for Neptune and Pluto? (Tropical.)
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 06-11-2018, 02:55 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What are the degrees and Signs for Neptune and Pluto? (Tropical.)
3.01 Neptune in Aquarius, 11.17 Pluto in sag. 5.16 Sun In Capricorn.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-11-2018)
  #98  
Unread 06-11-2018, 03:23 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I actualy agree with u that it's too wide.
I have a 2 degree Neptune/Pluto=Sun.
Tbh, I need to explore midpoints still. I have some myself that I think are important. Sun/Mars midpoint is near Chiron. But I wouldn't be so hasty to draw conclusions even tho that sounds like fiery death
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 09-12-2018, 01:54 AM
GemwDepth GemwDepth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,088
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I'm darker than every Scorpio I've met. I do have Scorpio Pluto and angular Scorpio mercury but that's all.
I knew it! This thread can only come from a heavy cap emphasis, trying to usurp Scorpio's throne.

Assuming you have a stellium, do you find yourself fitting the traditional interpretations of Cap?
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 09-12-2018, 04:26 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,345
Re: Capricorn darkest sign?

I'm not sure where all these stereotypes comes from anyway. I've met quite a lot of Scorpios and rarely do they seem particularly 'dark'. In fact I've met many Scorpios who have trouble facing the darkness. I can't speak for Capricorns since I have no Capricorn suns I've ever been close to, but I'd suspect it's much the same deal
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
capricorn, darkest, sign

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.