Jupiter in Scorpio and vices

Scorpio90

Hello everyone

This last time I am immersed in vices that I find difficult to leave, excess in many ways, bad food, cigarettes, alcohol, also on the sexual side, especially I have realized that my environment is very "Plutonian", environment of many vices , I know that my house XI says it all but this last year was like never before in my life.

Well, is Jupiter transiting Scorpio guilty? but if you see, I have my saturn in cap returning, and my pluton in the ascendant, I think they are two planets that transform and discipline but it seems that this natal and transit jupiter is "destroying" me

Could it be that when I finish this transit of jupiter I disipline a bit?

Jupiter has also given me good material gifts also throughout the year and was economically one of the best.

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23

Whoam1

I think it is more likely that Pluto is not actually ruler of Scorpio and that Mars rules Scorpio (some argue the that Pluto rules Aries but that's beside the point). If we look to your Mars, it's at home in Gemini. Gemini is a substance abusing sign, unlike Pisces who uses drugs to escape, Gemini uses them to get through the everyday hotmess of their mind. Mars is also sex, as it is action, Pluto isn't action but rather a switch. Pluto turns things on or off, it's all or nothing.It looks like Pluto turns on your mercury, but Mercury can't relate to Mars even though they are in mutual rulership. Your moon too only has one hard aspect, and that is to Mars. I recommend try arguing about things with yourself. Get mad at yourself for smoking, argue about every bad thing you do with yourself.

I have Pluto,Mercury,Venus,and Chiron in Scorpio on top of an Exalted Mars, I know what it's like to want to pick up a drink or a cigarette, im going to try fighting soon as a different form of realise.

Also get in touch with water, hot candle lit baths to sooth you,and swim until you feel like your going to die to get out some of the pent up energy. Long hikes in the woods, screaming in the wilderness, and watching things burn help me a little, so you could try things like these.

Don't pin these actions on your chart, it won't end well, instead try using your chart to find healthier ways of realise.

Pm me if you need to talk.