3 Venus Squares... Doomed in LOVE???

jessica213

Good day everyone... I am very new to this ... & thanks to everyone who has to patience to help with info.. So here we go :andy:

February 13, 1988
3:16pm
Orange Park, FL

Capricorn moon

I have 3 very sad Venus squares..
Venus square Saturn
Venus square Neptune
Venus square Uranus

I also have some other squares that to me just seem to add to the ball pit of confusion and hopelessness.. I'm trying to be positive and know that anything is possible and these are only lessons to be learned and then eventually love will find its way.. but alas.. my heart is sad and feels jealous that love comes to others so easily and for me it seems like a battle. Thank you everyone:love:

Last edited:

Slenkar

hey I was born on feb 13th too :)

The squares and oppositions are accidental dignity
but your venus has good essential dignity, as it is not retrograde, was moving fast, in a good sign etc.

Your moon is conjunct mars,saturn, uranus and neptune, do people find you interesting and entertaining?

Here are the planet's strengths
SUN: -10 MERCURY: -13 VENUS: 8 MARS: 11 JUPITER: 14 SATURN: 12 MOON: -7

I think all of your planets are on the right side of the chart
see here for what that means
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/11.2RightOrLeftChart.htm

according to william lilly for a woman to marry she has to have good sun mars and lord of 7th house which is saturn
you have bad sun but good saturn and mars.

Last edited:

jessica213

daisy24

Osamenor

Staff member
To get a real reading, you have to post your chart. We have instructions for doing that here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Are the planets that your Venus squares all conjunct (that is, close together), or is one of them opposite the other two? If one of them is opposite the others, they're in the aspect that we call opposition, and the square from Venus turns the opposition into a t-square. That's a powerful configuration, and depending on how you work with it, it can either hinder you or be a great tool for your growth. If Venus is the focal planet of a t-square, it becomes particularly powerful in your chart, even if there are other factors that make it what traditional astrologers call in detriment--that is, retrograde or in one of the signs that doesn't mesh well with its energies.

The sign and house placements involved would indicate how this configuration might play out in your life and what areas of your life are involved. Squares to Venus don't mean you'll never find love--it's never that simple--but they do mean that your Venusian impulses are in friction with the impulses represented by the other planets involved. Maybe Venus wants to play but Saturn wants to work. Maybe Venus wants to be liked by everyone, but Uranus insists on maintaining your individuality at all costs, even if that means some people don't like you. Maybe Venus wants to create something beautiful but Neptune just wants to daydream. The signs involved would tell us what kinds of energies these planets are channeling. It would be a very different picture if you have a square involving, say, Sagittarius and Pisces, than if you have a square involving Aries and Cancer or Leo and Scorpio or any other combination.

Osamenor

Staff member
Ah... you posted a chart while I was posting! Will take a look and post back...

That chart is rather difficult to read, though. The ones at the Astrodienst site are a little easier.

Osamenor

Staff member
So here's what I see:

It's not a t-square, but a square between Venus, which sits on your midheaven in Aries, and a conjunction of Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn in Capricorn. The energies of those signs are very different. Aries is quick and impulsive. Capricorn is slow and practical. As a person with both of those signs highlighted, you have both of those sets of traits. Part of you wants to jump right into anything and everything, act on impulse. Another part of you is very cautious and practical and doesn't want to do anything without first thinking it through and covering all the bases.

The house placements of those planets show us which areas of your life are affected. The midheaven is your public reputation, how you appear to people who've heard of you or perhaps met you briefly but don't really know you. It also represents your career, in the sense that most of us have our reputations shaped by our careers: she's a screenwriter, he's a tax attorney, etc. Your Capricorn planets are in the sixth house, which represents vocation and service. The main message of the sixth house is how you can best serve society, and what kind of environment you need to do it in. In practical terms, that represents the kind of job and the kind of working environment you need, and your approach to work.

All of the planets you have in square have messages involving work, career, and your role in society. You have two sets of competing impulses there: Capricorn's "go slow and cover all the bases" mentality, along with Aries' "just bring it on!" mentality. If you try to take both approaches to the same task at once, it will never work, because those approaches are appropriate for different kinds of tasks and different situations. But you could do very well in a job that requires both kinds of tasks. Perhaps glamorous Venus in impulsive and competitive Aries would be good for going after clients and drawing them in, while practical Saturn in practical Capricorn would be good for completing administrative tasks. Uranus and Neptune teaming up with Saturn could give you an innovative and intuitive way of handling the practical side of the work.

None of that says anything about your love life. For that, we look to the seventh house (and possibly to the fifth and eighth). For a partnership message in particular, we look at the sign(s) and planets in your seventh house. You don't have any planets in your seventh house, but its sign is Capricorn, and that right there would explain why romantic love isn't coming so easily to you.

Capricorn is the slow, practical, "get it right the first time" sign. With Capricorn shaping the seventh house, you're likely to have a deep need for commitment in love, for solid boundaries within relationships, for equality and respect within a relationship, and for your partner to be exactly right for you. People who seem to have love coming to them easily aren't necessarily experiencing such perfection in their relationships, they just have greater tolerance for less compatibility.

You also have your moon in Capricorn, and involved in that Venus square. Moon and Venus both say something about your approach to love, and what you need from it, no matter where in your chart they're placed. An Aries Venus might be inclined to fall in love quickly and easily, but a Capricorn moon says wait a minute, I need it to be the right person, and I don't know about this one yet! So those two messages compete in your psyche, leading to the frustration you're expressing in this thread.

ashriia

I also have some other squares that to me just seem to add to the ball pit of confusion and hopelessness.. I'm trying to be positive and know that anything is possible and these are only lessons to be learned and then eventually love will find its way.. but alas.. my heart is sad and feels jealous that love comes to others so easily and for me it seems like a battle. Thank you everyone:love:

Hi Jessica,

Pluto is approaching your Descendant... meaning it's going to conjunct your DSC and enter your 7th house. Usually this is a time when thoughts turn to relationships, and emotions regarding having or not have relationships can be intense. Pluto moves slowly and will be in your 7th house for a number of years, it exists in 2023. Since pluto is natally found in your 5th house, it's likely romance/relationships will come with the transit. Plutonian relationships can be very transformative, and will be a time to learn give & take in relationships, and work on jealousy/obsessive issues in relation to others if such exist. Usually they are brought to the surface, even if you are not consciously aware of this quality in yourself or in your partners.

I don't think you are doomed in relationships. Squares are meant to be worked out, just like oppositions. the venus/neptune squares gets worked out by being more realistic going into relationships with your choice of partners. no one is perfect, relationships take work etc. etc. the square can make for over idealization of your partner, then lead to dissapointment in realizing they don't live up to expectations or what you thought they would be like. So going in with a level head, being aware of any red flags is best.
Venus in aries is a little impulsive and can lust over someone in a heartbeat. So taking a step back to see who you are lusting over is a good idea :wink:
You have natal venus conjunct juno. Which is a very nice aspect. and in the 9th house.. so romance with foreigners/schoolmates/or someone online is likely. Venus square uranus is not so bad either. It can make for quick attractions, many romances, and a need for space in relationships. The space required can sometimes push others away. So that needs balancing and work. However, self esteem issues are indicated by the venus/square saturn aspect and the moon conjunct saturn aspect can lead to cases of the blues. These two aspects require more work IMO, because they are much more intimate to who you are, and how you come across to others. Doing things which make you feel good, happy and being around positive people...are important for maintaining healthy self-esteem.

Aqua Sun conjunct Merc. =youthful looking/cute. cancer rising =moon like face, feminine body. Those are very nice things to have as a female, so finding romance shouldn't be so hard when the time is right.:biggrin: working on having good self esteem will attract good people to you.

all the best:smile:

jessica213

OK everyone I'm back, sorry it took so long to reply..
Ashriia - I know Pluto too well.. smh.. My past relationship has Venus sq Pluto ... and it has been a journey to actually end it for good.. it is on and off.. a lot of lies and deceit.. so that actually frightens me that I'm about to have an 8 year transit of PLUTO... my ex is the father of our son.. so I will be dealing with him forever.. I'd also say that yes I do idealize men to standards they can ever live up too, but its not too much to be honest. I just want someone that enjoys working and providing for their family, likes spending time with their family.. I dont think thats too much to ask for.. & about my battle of venus in aries and moon in cap haha.. yes, pain in the butt. I like hearing both you and Osamenors perspective though.. it gives me more hope bc I thought I would be sacrificing a part of myself to find love.. Like I either have to find someone responsible and stable (boring) or someone that is exciting and immature (deceitful) .. the venus sq saturn is definitely a challenge bc although I know that I am not a dumb individual .. I read so many self help books and psychology and spirituality books.. everything.. My self esteem is not where it should be. I do doubt my abilities and rely on the acceptance of others to feel more secure..I'm aware of it but the actual challenge to change it and put it into action is where I'm confused.. :eek: thank ya'LL

jessica213

This is father of my son's birthchart if anyone would give a simple reading of how we are combined... I have basically given up hope on him growing up but I pray that one day he will for the sake of our son.. I love him but we have put each other thru too much pain.
astro_2gw_07_serg.81737.1234.gif

Osamenor

Staff member
I don't know synastry charts well enough to give you a good interpretation of that, but looking at your ex's chart, he must be a highly impulsive person. Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries are the most impulsive signs of the zodiac... and they just happen to be his rising, sun, and moon signs! Someone with just one of their luminaries in one of those signs might not be so impulsive, but all three make it a real powder keg!

Highly impulsive people can't change their basic nature, but they can deepen it. With the placements your ex has, it's likely he'll always have a very youthful quality and plenty of impulsivity. He might learn how to ground that impulsive energy over time, how to channel it into something, but whether and when he will, his chart doesn't say.

MaybeNow

Wow, I feel your pain, as Bill Clinton would say! My chart is similar with Cancer rising, Pluto transiting 7th Cap house, my Venus in Pisces is opp Saturn in Virgo. I've been very concerned recently with finding the right man to marry, probably due to that Pluto going through the 7th. I've had very few relationships in my life, none ended well, and I started dating quite late. I figure better late than never and am fortunate in that I prefer younger men (10-15 yrs) since a lot of men my age or older are dead!:surprised:

Like the OP, I had an obsession with a man whose Pluto opp my Venus. I had never experienced that before and fortunately he was such a jerk that I was able to break it off. Weird thing is that if I sit and really think about him, I feel myself getting sucked into that vortex again! Sort of like a helpless little mouse being hypnotized by a cobra. So now if I spot any Venus/Pluto in synastry with a guy, I stop things before they start!

Osamenor

Staff member
Like the OP, I had an obsession with a man whose Pluto opp my Venus. I had never experienced that before and fortunately he was such a jerk that I was able to break it off. Weird thing is that if I sit and really think about him, I feel myself getting sucked into that vortex again! Sort of like a helpless little mouse being hypnotized by a cobra. So now if I spot any Venus/Pluto in synastry with a guy, I stop things before they start!

Interesting about the Pluto/Venus synastry. I wonder if that plays any part in age preference for partners. If your natal Pluto opposes your natal Venus, or almost does, then everyone around your age would have Pluto in opposition to your Venus. And, of course, there could be other synastry aspects involving generational planets that play some part.

A little off topic, but makes me wonder!

rahu

Banned
true the Venus squares can be problematic but the reason you have love problems is because your moon is on your ascendant opposed to chiron and square the nodal axis.
thiusa show you are extremely intelligent and with mars conjunct to moon you tell peo0ple what you think bluntly. chiron gives a strong intellect but it also is extremely critical. if there are contradiction in a persons behavior and words. chiron will call them out.so it is your sharp wit and critical tongue that drives the guys away.

rahu

MaybeNow

Interesting about the Pluto/Venus synastry. I wonder if that plays any part in age preference for partners. If your natal Pluto opposes your natal Venus, or almost does, then everyone around your age would have Pluto in opposition to your Venus.
No, the man's Pluto was opp my Venus. My Venus is opp by Saturn. I know to avoid men born in 1963 or 1964 unless the orb is wider. But you make a good point concerning people with natal Venus and Pluto. They would have to date older or younger.

Osamenor

Staff member
No, the man's Pluto was opp my Venus. My Venus is opp by Saturn. I know to avoid men born in 1963 or 1964 unless the orb is wider.

I didn't mean you personally, MaybeNow. In that post, I was using the generic you. I initially started with "someone" and "they," but couldn't figure out how to use those words without running into confusing pronouns, so edited it to "you."

MaybeNow

with mars conjunct to moon you tell people what you think bluntly. chiron gives a strong intellect but it also is extremely critical. if there are contradiction in a persons behavior and words. chiron will call them out.so it is your sharp wit and critical tongue that drives the guys away.
rahu

I have Mars and Moon in Taurus in my 11th. Orb is 5 degrees though so don't know if that is close enough. I tend to be blunt but have learned to hold my tongue and say, "Hmmm, interesting" or "Maybe that's true" or "Why do you say that?" Of course you could always just agree with them!:wink: