Will She become my Girlfriend?

gatorzone

Hello,

My question is "Will she become my girlfriend?" This is a girl who I am interested in but she has a boyfriend. However, I want to know if she will become my girlfriend because she found out that her boyfriend will be moving to New York in June. She has already stated that she does not want to move to New York with him. So I think their relationship will be coming to an end very soon.

I am Venus in the 7th House and the Moon in the 3rd house She is Mars in the 7th house. There is an applying Conjunction between Venus and Mars in the 7th house. So I think this would be a yes. However, The moon is making a separating Trine to Mars. I have never had a chart like this before for any question. A chart where both my signifier and co-signifier are making an aspect to the other person's signifier but one is applying and one is separating. So I am somewhat confused to what the answer will be.

Saturn rules the end of the Matter. Saturn is in the 12th. Saturn makes no aspect to Venus or Mars, but there is a separating square between Saturn and the moon.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this chart/question because I am unclear to what the answer would be. Thank you.

Gator

Attachments

• will_she_become_my_girlfriend_.gif
    will_she_become_my_girlfriend_.gif
    49 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

virgo18

I suggest you to remake the chart at www.astro.com (with the same info and hour of the chart you posted)

In that page the chart are easier to read

erase this one and post the astro.com version

virgo18

Yes- moon trine mars

Btw you seem more interested for her than she for you... you are in her 1st house.

There will be some obstacles or delays... but things will finally work well

Last edited:

rafaella

I don't think this will be a relationship. Although there is a translation of light bringing your significators together, it still is not enough as Moon is in detriment and shows no real progress.

Mercury is translating the light of Venus(you) to Mars (her), so this could mean some dating or start to something. Mercury could be 'communication' between you two and talking through things. You possibly will try to develop things with her, communicating back and forth but she is not very open to things. Communication and maybe some dating, but nothing more than that, as Moon in Capricorn in a day chart can rarely bring the thing to perfection. Moon will also square Jupiter next, with no reception.

Her partner I'll take as Sun, and sure he is about to change his life in a big way. Sun in the end of Taurus is impatient and wanting to enter the new sign (change of circumstances coming for him), so this move of his is reflected in the chart. Sun (her partner) has also moved away from a conjunction with Mars (her). Mars is in detriment. She is unhappy and weak. If you start something it may very well fall apart again because she is not in a position to be in relationship right now....

Horary aside, I don't think trying to develop a relationship with someone who may still be into her ex, is ideal. If its meant to develop between you two then it will, but if you push you may just get hurt. She needs to get over him first. She may enter something with you just to get over the other guy, and I don't think you want to have that role...to help her heal her wounds and then she leaves...

Moon in Capricorn is really showing difficulty with any sort of development....

hope this helps!

gatorzone

Hi Rafaella,

Thank you very much for your feedback with the chart. I think you are correct in that if it is meant to develop between us it will over time. I am certainly not in a hurry to start a relationship so I will just see how things develop and see where they lead.

Gator