Strong and weak points in my natal chart?

Can anybody describe strong and weak points of my natal chart which is attached? If I know my weak points I hope I can strengthen them. For my self esteem, I must be aware of my strong and weak points in my character shown in my natal chart attached.

Attachments

• hakan_chart.gif
    hakan_chart.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 39

sdh3

Can anybody describe strong and weak points of my natal chart which is attached? If I know my weak points I hope I can strengthen them. For my self esteem, I must be aware of my strong and weak points in my character shown in my natal chart attached.

Hakan, it's an admirable thing whenever a man sets out to identify and shore up his weak points. I'll offer a few things that you might consider. But I have to do it in parts because I'm very busy today. What I'll provide is just a brief sketch and if you think it has any value, you'll need to follow up on yourself.

First a question: are you aware of the Sabian Symbols? If not, please look here for a succinct overview. When you've looked at it, perhaps google the phrase as well. You'll find hundreds, if not thousands of links. The work of Blain Bovee and Lynda Hill might prove the most informative. Also, there is a forum on this site devoted to the study of the Sabian Symbols and you might want to glance at that too. When you've done that, please reply to this post and then I'll provide more information on your question.

thoughtfully
sdh3

anny

Read about your harmonious aspects (in blue) - your strenghts :whistling:
Read about your conflicting aspects (in red) - your weakness

Good luck!