Good news for the general public.

Awakened_Pisces

Pluto in Capricorn has indeed resulted in this. This is because Capricorn is Saturian, with Plutoian influence is going to cause major structure collaspes.

Ironically, it is also the perfect time to set up major structures as well. With Pluto inside such a Saturanian influence. Especially if your Pluto is well aspecting Saturn, take the chance to rebuild or build your assets. This is the time.

lodals

What lovely news! Corrupt politicians have been the curse of every age but our generation has seemed to have put them above the law - I hope this Pluto transit can weed out every one of the thieving toe -rags!

R4VEN

Caprising, thank you so much for following the news with such zeal. I for one am happy that the Rudd govt has such intentions.

Interesting to see some of EJ53's recent posts re corruption in high places continuing unabated in the banking industry in the UK. He has reported this with much angst and even rage. It must be frustrating to live within that.

My niece (Australian born & bred) is currently over from the UK, and she says that visiting Australia is like being in a country town backwater - by comparison to the UK. She says we are so isolated and insular that we don't have the options (brought about by `progress' I'd say) found in Europe. For once I'm relieved we're isolated, because our culture will not put up with long-term corruption. Eventually, the `mighty' must fall.

Like you, I'm really enjoying Pluto's passage through Capricorn. It's tr. my 12th house, which at times is a bit hairy, but hidden stuff is better revealled than suppressed.