does anything in my chart link to drug addiction?

The Piscean

just curious :unsure:

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 24
  • circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 34
  • trine chart.png.jpg
    trine chart.png.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 23

oscarSegal

This is a quote from astromatrix.org

Neptune square Jupiter:
The square aspect tends to indicate great promise which is usually frustrated by the more negative qualities of these two planets. It is the potent dream world that you create which is both the source of your creative potential and the cause of your challenges in actual achievement. The problem is that often your dreams remain just dreams, an inner world into which you retreat, a world that you invest much energy in maintaining. Dreaming becomes too addictive for you, and your life becomes just an unrealised dream.

Original Link: http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Jupiter-Square-Neptune

[edited quote over 100 words - against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

You have a lot of WATER in your chart, with an emphasis on Pisces. Water indicates an emotional, sensitive nature and sometimes a weaker sense of self control in terms of alcohol/drugs etc. Water sometimes gets 'swept away' by their emotions and may sometimes feel the need to rely upon a crutch, to be able to deal with difficulties.

So it is important that you keep that in check. You are young enough to build strong healthy habits now. Don't reach for a drink or a toke when you feel upset. Find a better way...:innocent:

oscarSegal

This is a quote from astromatrix.org

[edited quote over 100 words - against Forum rules - Moderator]

REALLY?

Youre a proffessional party pooper, arent you?
Not that it matters, but ive seen much longer posts than that in this very website. I'm starting to think youre making up those 'rules' as we go along.
This is the THIRD time i'm being censored in this website behind some 'rule'
that somehow doesnt apply to anyone EXCEPT me.
And while I understand the importance of some rules, I also see the importance in not being pety and bug people over small, stupid, meaningless regulations that have absolutely no significance.
If my post consisted of 100000 words then yes, feel free to edit it. (Not that you have the right to choose my words for me. This is what Facsits do) But it almost feels like you were counting the words, wanting my post to consist more than a 100 so that you can edit me up.

This being the third time i'm starting to see a pattern here. So from now on I will play by your rules. I'll be like a gestapo. And first thing i'm gonna do is go through ALL OF YOUR POSTS and call you out on every time youve posted a message that exceeded that rediculous 100 word limit and then point out to everyone how you only apply the rules when its comfortable to you.

Abby83

Like OscarSegal said, I reckon it's the Neptune square Jupiter.

I've always believed that Neptune rules substance use and it squares Jupiter in the 6th house of your health.

Also, venus in pisces can be a lover of substance too. Usually alcohol.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, if possible, please use astro.com to pull charts, as they are so much clearer and easier to read.

Secondly, Jupiter stays in a sign for a year. This means that almost all those born within that year will have the Jup-Nep connection. Now will that complete section of society be drug addicts. Logically no! If at all, you should only be worried about that if your 8th house ruler is Jupiter.