Should we move to this bigger home?

Isis

Hello!

This weekend, we spotted this bigger home in our complex for sale or to rent. We always wanted to move to a bigger place and the rent price for this bigger home is quite appealing. We are going to see this home tomorrow at 18h (GMT + 2h time). However, we are a bit concerned with our finances as my partner wants to buy a new car sometime soon...

I noticed Uranus is transiting my 4th house and my partner's 1st house, what seems to support moving, but what do you guys think? Should we take this opportunity? Or in the long run it might not be a good idea?

I am a bit skeptical with Mercury getting retrograde again soon... but at same time I have a good feeling about this place...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 26
  • Partner's Natal Chart.jpg
    Partner's Natal Chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Horary question.jpg
    Horary question.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 36

starlink

Isis, your present home is signified by the Moon in one of Jupiters signs in the Jupiter house as well. Not a bad home at all. The next home would be signified by Venus (ruler 7th, 4th of the 4th) and that Venus is indeed looking good in a way because she is in her own house, but she is placed in Scorpio, a sign which is certainly not good for Venus to be in. She is in her detriment there. Scorpio could suggest a home which could be damp (near water for instance, like a river), maybe even quite dark or dirty and probably not really what you were expecting.
Then that Saturn right on the cusp there also suggests problems of some sorts, either someone else blocking you from renting it because he/she was there first or something else which is problematic. I dont think you will move there, but with Uranus so prominent transiting both natal charts, some sort of change can be expected which can just as well mean making changes to your own home, not necessarily a move.

I am curious to know what your own impressions will be. Let me know.

Starlink

Isis

Hi Starlink,

Yup, our house is quite nice, it is not big neither small for 2 people and a cat but we are being lured by the fact this new home has 2 garages, a 3rd bedroom and a bigger garden/patio space :lol:.

I totally missed Venus... Venus is in Scorpio again... yea that's not nice at all... And that Saturn, yea that's my all time friend lol, Saturn is always around me to make things interesting :tongue:.

Okay, I am going to investigate well that house tomorrow lol and I will keep you posted.

Thank you so much for your feedback Starlink! :)

Isis

Hello!

So, we went yesterday to see the place and we both loved it. The house was a bit dusty but well kept and the view is quite nice from the varanda.

We agreed in moving in there. Now, we just need to speak with our current landlord and see when she lets us move out and after that speak with new landlord and see if he agrees (Saturn might play a role here...).

We had a nice talk with new landlord and he seemed to like us, plus... Coincidence or not, the new landlord knows well my partner's sister as his wife and my sister in law worked together for years in the same hospital.
So it seems that Saturn is actually playing along with us?

Or could it be Jupiter also transiting my 4th house and my partner's 1st?

Jupiter and Uranus transiting together hmm... :happy:

What are your thoughts?

Kindest regards,

Isis

:leoimg:

Update: My partner just called me to say we got the new place! Apparently, there was someone interested in the new place and willing to move in right away, but the new landlord still chose us! He said he feels more comfortable with us, knowing my partner's family and so on... Plus, our current landlord also agreed with everything, so there is no delays or obstacles from her part! We are so lucky!

It seems our Jupiter and Uranus transits influenced us more than the weak transits... I have natally Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in the 1st, so Uranus transits are quite important for me personally. What are your impressions?

We are moving to the new place in the end of January, beginning of February and we are signing the contract this afternoon at 17h (GMT + 2h). Should I make a chart for it? Worries me a bit that Mercury is stationary... at least Mars is in Capricorn, what seems to be a plus!

What are your opinions?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Isis

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Isis, wow, that is great! I dont know how Venus can be so Scorpionic and yet seemingly beautiful. I looked again at Saturn and of course, Saturn is in Libra where he is exalted, in other words, he is very well placed and he rules the MC. I dont know if we can take that as the landlord, anyways, a person in some sort of power (in this case over that house:)).
Now the Moon shows how things will develop en I just cannot see if she is at 23 or 27 degrees. The letters are too small. When at 23, then her last aspect before leaving the sign she is in, will be a square to Jupiter in domicile but in the 12th house. After that Moon will enter Capricorn where she will be in detriment.
Now if the Moon is at 23° in this chart, she is in term of Saturn and at 27° in term of Mars, ruler of Venus. I guess that that could maybe show that you will get the house because Moon represents you as well. Maybe a bit far fetched but I have often seen rulers showing how things turn out. Moon also rules the end of the matter.
I still would have a 2nd good look at possibility of moisture . See if everything is OK. (roof maybe?).
Good luck to you both and if anything should change, let me know please!

Cheers, Starlink

tikana

hey

I think *well now we know* you would move BUT
i just dont like Venus .. it is accidentally dignitied but detriment and recovering from retro and via combusta
your current home is Mars

To stay - we should have seen a lot of fixed signs
in this chart we dont.
Cardinal shows changes - i guess that is the move
BUT

can you actually afford it?
Venus rules your 2nd house - burn out
Mars where you are at - ehh term but accidentally malefic.
Venus wins - you get to move

I cant see the chart at all

Could you get rid of asteroids and repost the chart?
please?

i dont think you will stay there long.
Venus is bothering me a great deal
Essentially badly placed with accidental dignity - almost makes me feel like this is disappointment.

seems like you are moving but you will move shortly after

shrug
T

Isis

Hi!

Starlink,

Yes, the moon is at 23 in Sagittarius and yea I will keep a closer eye for dampness when I am going there to do the cleaning. However, the house looks surprisingly well kept (even better than my current one)!
I checked quickly and I don't seem to find any Neptune transits that could mislead us... So, I am surprised as well with this Venus in Scorpio!

Tikana,

I am posting again the chart and I think its a bit more clear now :).

Hmm, about affording the house, yes we can. The rent is a little bit more expensive than the current one but it is still affordable for us.

I understand your feeling with this Venus, somehow it is turning out to be nice for us... I have quite of Scorpio influence in my natal chart (ASC, Saturn, Pluto) and my partner NN is in Scorpio... I am not sure if this plays a role....

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers to you both for helping me out! :smile:

Attachments

• Horary Question.jpg
    Horary Question.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

tikana

Hi dear

I have to say this with a heavy heart but the chart is showing to you should not move!
Here are your whys
1. Moon is combusted and in cadent house
2. Moon is squaring your jupiter ...
3. notice jupiter is in your 12th house too close to comfort with Uranus
4. Jupiter rules your 12th and 9th house *12th house of sorrows - self undoing*
5. Mars is conj nnode - your current place is placed much better .. it is in its term as well
6. Venus is ill placed and quite evil being in detriment
7. Saturn is in your 7th - another evil on the new house
it is overwhelming dont do it!

http://books.google.com/books?id=Wy...nepage&q=remove to a new place horary&f=false
here

click on page 31

http://books.google.com/books?id=wz...&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
page 81

Saturn in 7th house is not making me feel any better about your moving.

shrug
T

starlink

Hello Tikki takki, so nice to see you participating here. I have the same feelings as you do but apparently all seems (for the moment) to be OK. What bothers me is that Moon will enter her detriment and because Moon is also cosignificator of Isis and ruler of the 4th on how this matter will end, she could emotionally get worse for some reason. Dont know. That Venus in Scorpio is really weird. Good placement, badly placed. Difficult to put a price on her. Saturn, even though he is conjunct the new home, is exalted in Libra but exaltation I once read, is also something to be aware of. It could be too much of a good thing, expectations too high. Anyways, lets wait and see how things develop. A Moon-square Jupiter does not necessarily have to be that bad. After all, that Jupiter is dignified but something is not totally kosher here. This is really a learning experience!

NB: Tik, in that first link it is written that if lord of 7 is stronger than lord of 1st and if there is a benific in the 7th, then remove. This is the case here isn't it.

Last edited:

Isis

Hi :)

I am officially scared LOL. There is nothing we can do now, the contract is signed and everything!

Isn't there any positive things I can focus on? Anything we can do to avoid problems? What does that mean a bad 7th house in horary?

Please enlight me :)

Thank you!

Isis

tikana

shrug

did you put deposit?
did you give 30 days move out notice?

i dont like Venus via combusta and it is malefic

Dunnno what to tell you

Hi :)

I am officially scared LOL. There is nothing we can do now, the contract is signed and everything!

Isn't there any positive things I can focus on? Anything we can do to avoid problems? What does that mean a bad 7th house in horary?

Please enlight me :)

Thank you!

Isis

dr. farr

(Following is Simple Lunar Divination and is not to be considered as standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

Note: I am assuming you reside in the Northern Hemisphere; the following Lunar divination is based on that assumption.

While Simple Lunar divination does not claim to answer "yes" or "no", it can often indicate whether influences are favorable regarding the subject matter of a question, or otherwise. Let see what Lunar divination indicates regarding moving to the bigger home:

-ascendant is a crooked (short ascension) sign (Aries): + 1 point
-Moon flows away from Sun: + 1 point
-Moon flows toward Mars: - 2 points
-Moon's next house (10th whole sign) is a pivot: + 1 point
-Moon's next sign (Capricorn) is a crooked (short ascension) sign: + 1 point
-Moon flows toward the Part of Fortune: + 1 point

Results:
Positive: + 5 points
Negative: - 2 points
Net: + 3 points

Divination: with a net of + 3 points, Lunar divination indicates that current influences are favorable for moving into the bigger home.

Isis

shrug

did you put deposit?
did you give 30 days move out notice?

i dont like Venus via combusta and it is malefic

Dunnno what to tell you

Yes and yes lol.

You know... It was so easy to get the place... too good to be true? I am just moving on 1st February 2011, should I make a chart for that day instead?

dr. farr

Thank you deeply for your contribution as well. However, I live in the Southern Hemisphere (not my birthplace though). Can you kindly calculate it again please?

Kindest regards for everyone. :)

Isis

EDIT: I am going to be away for the weekend, I am just going to be able to answer you on Sunday. Looking forward for your replies really... I am a bit scared. Thanks a lot again everyone for your time and help.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yes: there is a change: the crooked* signs become straight* ones in the Southern Hemisphere: thus the ascendant changes from + 1 point to - 1 point; and the next sign the Moon flows to changes from + 1 point to - 1 point
This modifies the overall net total (of testimonies) from + 3 to + 1; the Lunar divination modifies to "mildly favorable" from (more strongly) favorable;nonetheless Lunar divination indicates that it is still auspicious to make the move, but-as others using different methods (above) have suggested=extra carefulness and caution are certainly indicated, including making a good election for the actual time of moving into the structure.

* Crooked and Straight signs: the ancients+, up through approximately the early "Arabic" period (9th century) considered signs of short ascension (crooked signs) to be "auspicious" and signs of long ascension (straight signs) to be "difficult"; these old time considerations are incorporated into the technique I have referred to as "Simple Lunar divination"...

+ see, for example, "Carmen Astrologicum", interpolated version; Dorotheus of Sidon
(David Pingree translation)

tikana

Yes and yes lol.

You know... It was so easy to get the place... too good to be true? I am just moving on 1st February 2011, should I make a chart for that day instead?

Isis

talk to your building manager.

if there is a way to back out, what is the worst that can happen?

Cheers
T

Isis

Yes: there is a change: the crooked* signs become straight* ones in the Southern Hemisphere: thus the ascendant changes from + 1 point to - 1 point; and the next sign the Moon flows to changes from + 1 point to - 1 point
This modifies the overall net total (of testimonies) from + 3 to + 1; the Lunar divination modifies to "mildly favorable" from (more strongly) favorable;nonetheless Lunar divination indicates that it is still auspicious to make the move, but-as others using different methods (above) have suggested=extra carefulness and caution are certainly indicated, including making a good election for the actual time of moving into the structure.

* Crooked and Straight signs: the ancients+, up through approximately the early "Arabic" period (9th century) considered signs of short ascension (crooked signs) to be "auspicious" and signs of long ascension (straight signs) to be "difficult"; these old time considerations are incorporated into the technique I have referred to as "Simple Lunar divination"...

+ see, for example, "Carmen Astrologicum", interpolated version; Dorotheus of Sidon
(David Pingree translation)

Hello!

Thank you so much dr. farr for calculating it again. I am just moving to the place in February, does it make a difference?

tikana,

We cannot do anything about it at the moment. We have at least to live in the place for 2 months in order to be able to cancel the contract. In any case, we are just moving in on February, are these bad influences just if we were moving now or they will still influence us in February?

Thanks a lot to everyone concerned and involved in this post, I really appreciate :)

Isis

dr. farr

Venus will be clear of its current difficulties by around January 7th, 2011, when it passes out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius; since you won't be moving in until February 2011 I believe that any Venus-connected difficulties in this matter, will all have passed off. I believe that the move in, and the new house, are receptive of fortunate celestial influences...

tikana

Hello!

Thank you so much dr. farr for calculating it again. I am just moving to the place in February, does it make a difference?

tikana,

We cannot do anything about it at the moment. We have at least to live in the place for 2 months in order to be able to cancel the contract. In any case, we are just moving in on February, are these bad influences just if we were moving now or they will still influence us in February?

Thanks a lot to everyone concerned and involved in this post, I really appreciate :)

Isis

Isis

you just asked should i move to the new house... you are better off asking later if you shoudl stay or move

see how things develop

T

Isis

Venus will be clear of its current difficulties by around January 7th, 2011, when it passes out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius; since you won't be moving in until February 2011 I believe that any Venus-connected difficulties in this matter, will all have passed off. I believe that the move in, and the new house, are receptive of fortunate celestial influences...

Yes :) and Jupiter will trine my Sun and my partner's Sun as well. I am keeping myself optimistic lol.

Thank you so much for helping me out dr. farr. It is very interesting the method you use, I am going to research a bit more into Lunar divination.

Tikana :),

You're right, I got a bit anxious while trying to be optimistic at same time lol. In general, the transits for the next year seem brighter than this year's... It might shake away some of the current bad influences. Let's see how things go.

Thanks again to all of you, I will keep the post up to date with new developments. For now, I wish you a great Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a great New Year. :happy:

Isis