So if he's not going to marry me, then what?

anjelik

Let's just rip the band-aid off then. If my boyfriend is not planning on ever marrying me (his loss, I suppose) then what are his intentions / feelings for me? I guess that would be the best way to put it!

I am Mercury, he is Saturn (Aquarius is the 7th house cusp). Co-sig is Moon in Gemini. No contacts between Saturn and Mercury. The Moon is square Saturn, so this means that this will be difficult / frustrating emotionally for me? Clearly he is the hold up here and I am not. Is he unsure of his feelings?

OR is he Jupiter because Pisces it the descendant? Either way Jupiter is not making any contact to any of my significators.

Am I on track or completely off base? I'm sorry, as we all have witnessed I am still learning.

Attachments

• Thenwhat.gif
    Thenwhat.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Do you really need astrology for this?

If he's not going to marry you, then he either is stringing you along for "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" and you know the benefit, or just wants to be your friend.

Which do you think it is?

anjelik

Do you really need astrology for this?

If he's not going to marry you, then he either is stringing you along for "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" and you know the benefit, or just wants to be your friend.

Which do you think it is?

I don't understand the benefit of spending £500-£800/month on "benefits" would be. He is a far cry from wealthy (and does not come from a wealthy family). In fact, I earn bout $50K more than him annually including my bonus, so it's not like he has a lot of disposable income to work with. I wasn't aware that I'm that good of a lay.

I would also like to add that he is a very handsome man by conventional standards so it's not that he has a lack of options that would be extremely less costly and in a closer proximity. Please don't try tell me that he's playing me and does have other ladies in closer proximity. I have met his entire family, all of his friends, he texts and calls me all the time (or Skype), even on weekend and weekend nights when he gets home, which is never too late.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't understand the benefit of spending £500-£800/month on "benefits" would be. He is a far cry from wealthy (and does not come from a wealthy family). In fact, I earn bout $50K more than him annually including my bonus, so it's not like he has a lot of disposable income to work with. I wasn't aware that I'm that good of a lay.

I would also like to add that he is a very handsome man by conventional standards so it's not that he has a lack of options that would be extremely less costly and in a closer proximity. Please don't try tell me that he's playing me and does have other ladies in closer proximity. I have met his entire family, all of his friends, he texts and calls me all the time (or Skype), even on weekend and weekend nights when he gets home, which is never too late.

OK.... then you are disagreeing with the horary which has stated that he won't marry you?

I'm confused as to what you are asking, and what you have already decided is going on, and what you think might go on in the future. Maybe its just me, and old age has set in with an inability to get things anymore.

However, if you are agreeing with the horary that he won't marry you, then what options in a relationship do you see as happening? And based on that, what can we do to assist you?

anjelik

OK.... then you are disagreeing with the horary which has stated that he won't marry you?

I'm confused as to what you are asking, and what you have already decided is going on, and what you think might go on in the future. Maybe its just me, and old age has set in with an inability to get things anymore.

However, if you are agreeing with the horary that he won't marry you, then what options in a relationship do you see as happening? And based on that, what can we do to assist you?

I'm not saying I do not agree. I haven't the slightest idea whether it is true or not. I suppose I will only find out once we reach a point in the future. Either he will have proposed or I will pull the plug because I do not foresee it happening. If we were in our 20s I would likely agree he is using me for some booty and probably not 100% faithful.

What do I want to know? What are his intentions with the relationship? He has told me that he wants to get married and have children so is he one of those guys that thinks he wants to get married and have children but never actually will? It just seems like a lot of money and time to waste. He is very family-oriented and loves children, so I wouldn't peg him as someone who is avoiding children. I don't even bring them up because I have an inner struggle with whether I want them and/or am ready for them honestly. Sometimes I think I want children and other times I can do without.

I more or less want to know his mental state of mine regarding his relationship with me, because he has expressed the future including me and has told me that by January if I do not have a job in the UK that he will move here (this was an unsolicited offering - he completely said he would move here with zero hesitation).

Last edited:

Angels

My experience so far at astro's horary these guys been doing wonderful job, they spot my culprit bf ages ago but i persist 3 months because i dint know the truht i thought he is the most genuine a s s in this world but he proved him self a jerk.

I think what they have interpret on ur chart is going to be the truth :D

even i do see a glimpse of it when there was not reception btw u and ur partner's significator at ur 1st post on this topic :smile:

anjelik

Actually, I do not want to know. I am just going to stop all of this. I am just going to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. My middle name is sabotage (as pointed out by my very wise Sagitarrius friend). Whatever happens will happen. I am going to live in the moment for once and stop the madness of psychoanalyzing everything.

Thank you for your responses! :kissing:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary dogma and uses whole sign house format)

His intentions regarding you and his relationship with you?
-he = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-he (Jupiter) and you (Mercury) are IN THE SAME SIGN (platik conjunction) AND that sign is on the 11th whole sign house (which is the House of Joy of Jupiter) AND which is the House of friends, hopes, wishes and the Good Spirit AND the sign, Cancer, is the exaltation of Jupiter
-his co-significator the Moon (ala Ibn Ezra) or, instead, your co-significator the Moon (more standard horary doctrine) in either case flows toward both he (Jupiter) an you (Mercury)
...all of the above indications are + and show that his already expressed intentions about a relationship with you are TRUE (as far as he is concerned) and the indications for realization of these intentions are favorable (since both significators are in the 11th whole sign house)
Problem is Mars interposes between Mercury (you) and Jupiter (him)-shows that there is a roadblock to overcome before realization of a union can be completed: notice that Mars rules HIS 2nd house (Aries, $$ considerations) and HIS 9th house (Scorpio, long distance travel)-for me, these are the obstacles indicated in the horary chart, which need to be overcome.

Anyway, that's what the "Ankara" approach to horary, would indicate...