What are you grateful for?

JUPITERASC

a-steady-heart-calms-the-storm-in-mind-55749808.png

Blaze

Account Closed
Thich Nhat Hanh, ah, that reminds me of another thing to be grateful for - our nervous system. Strip away said system and we humans would feel nothing. I am grateful that my body works as intended.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Grateful for my iPhone camera that captures what has great meaning for me in that moment and give me the ability to visually reflect the creativity of my heart and mind coming together.

_DSF1408.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Music! How could I forget that. Human beings can create some of the most horrid things around, but music, to me, is but one of the many examples of all the great stuff humans can make.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Grateful to Bill Pulte, a Philanthropist who is giving to those in need to pay the necessities, food, rent, water, heat, etc through his twitter account. His goal is to encourage other million/billionaires to come forward on twitter and help give a leg up to people in need.

"I turned 30 years old today. I am so grateful for the life I have lived. To be healthy, to live in America, to have a loving family, I am deeply humbled by everything God has given me, including a new wife and a newborn. May the next 30 years be as blessed as the first 30!"

Bill Pulte

Thanks to US President @realDonaldTrump, I am now giving $30,000 to a veteran here on Twitter. To be considered, please post a video below of your need. #TwitterPhilanthropy

Remarkable people doing remarkable things!

Blaze

Account Closed
Grateful for SunconjunctUranus and his positivity toward online strangers, such as myself.

As well as Moon Dancing for making this thread.

As well as JA for being on here.

You all are my current gratefulness. Have an Arnold thumbs up.

thumb-up-terminator_pablo_M_R.jpg