I wish the whole earth knows about Mercury RX

Springup

There are so many miscommunications and missing emails during these two weeks. Appointments are postponed, plans are delayed, words are being misunderstood, things are missing, old wounds surfacing... etc

How I wish everyone knows about the effects of Mercury Rx and it will be so much easier to explain to them it's MERCURY RX when things aren't going too right. :D

People will be more patience and understanding towards each other and there will be less conflicts and tensions! Peace!

Light

Lucky season for those who were born in a MercRX. Too bad its the only time that communication goes fine with them! lol.

I must be the exception :D :D :oops: :oops:

Any other retro mercs notice a difference?

hel

Springup

It's only during Merc Rx period that I wished I have a natal Merc Rx :mrgreen:

Merc Rx seldom affects me but this March is an exception!! :evil:

an example, I have problems posting here today because the pages take forever to load. I could have completed a 1km run by waiting for the page to load and take another 1km run to reload again because of the server times out!! :?

Humanitarian

Luckily, I am going to have a progressed Mercury retrograde next 2 years... because I don't want Merc RX periods to become a bad period for me and other people

JUPITERASC

There are so many miscommunications and missing emails during these two weeks. Appointments are postponed, plans are delayed, words are being misunderstood, things are missing, old wounds surfacing... etc

How I wish everyone knows about the effects of Mercury Rx and it will be so much easier to explain to them it's MERCURY RX when things aren't going too right. :D People will be more patience and understanding towards each other and there will be less conflicts and tensions! Peace!