A Forty-Day Retreat...

Arian Maverick

hmmmm.....
its so not in my box.
i love the prankster aspect of a retrograde...
it makes me feel like I'm back on the playground again
.....recess from rules time.
it's fun., even if I can't get my mail.

see you tomorrow,
sita

Fortunately, I was smart enough to save my message in Microsoft Word before I sent it...who knew that a bit of astrological knowledge (and slight paranoia) could save one so much trouble?

I'll try to PM it to you and see what happens. Retrograde Mercury can be such a prankster! :mrgreen:

Why would you have dissappointed anyone in coming back?

I'm glad to see you back too.

I guess I feared someone would be dissappointed in my lack of determination and discipline...but fortunately, my fears have thus far been unwarranted! :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
Thanks for coming back AquMav! Next time we'll join you in fast and prayers. Communities are so important in one's life, they provide support and enjoyment in everything one does...

Now, let me brief you with the latest happenings around here: among other interesting & exciting discussions on astrology, people discovered that the online tool at http://sabiansymbols.astrologyweekly.com can be used to understand more than names, but also phrases and even more: get answers to their questions.

Ok, here we go:

The letters in A FORTY-DAY RETREAT... sum up to 76.

The Sabian Symbol asociated with this number is:

A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH, DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE.

How about this? :mrgreen:

Arian Maverick

Communities are so important in one's life, they provide support and enjoyment in everything one does...

I totally agree :D

Now, let me brief you with the latest happenings around here: among other interesting & exciting discussions on astrology, people discovered that the online tool at http://sabiansymbols.astrologyweekly.com can be used to understand more than names, but also phrases and even more: get answers to their questions.

The letters in A FORTY-DAY RETREAT... sum up to 76.

The Sabian Symbol asociated with this number is:

A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH, DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE.

How about this?

WOW! A woman activist (my inner Aquarian) in an emotional speech, dramatizing her cause (Aries stellium)...it's absolutely amazing, that out of all the possible titles I could have given this board, I intuitively chose the phrase that corresponded with this Sabian symbol. I think I'm in awe of the Universe :mrgreen:

EDIT: I just relized (quite belatedly, I might add)...this is the Sabian symbol of my natal Mars!

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

The season of Lent is quickly coming to an end, and although I did not follow through with my original intention, I feel that I have accomplished much in these forty days. I have just returned home from Holy Thursday mass followed by a Stations of the Cross rehearsal--more than four hours total at Church! Tomorrow is going to be an extremely busy day, so I may not be able to spend much time on the forums. I am also attempting to fast for twenty four more hours, so wish me luck! :wink:

Arian Maverick