Uranus in Aries

DevilshAngel

How might this coming transit affect someone if it's going to take place in their third house? Sudden or change communication? But would that only be with a sibling? Does the third house only have to do with EARLY education? Or would that have an impact on higher education as well? I couldn't find sites that had descriptions of how it will affect people.

How might this coming transit affect someone if it's going to take place in their third house? Sudden or change communication? But would that only be with a sibling? Does the third house only have to do with EARLY education? Or would that have an impact on higher education as well? I couldn't find sites that had descriptions of how it will affect people.

9th house is higher education, 3rd is not just early education, but siblings and your neighbourhood

Transits
I use--- 1° approaching, 1° exact and 1° departing. If you click on the link listed below for the online ephemeris it will list all planets at any given time. Learning astrology is like learning a new ‘language’ and obviously the more effort you put into something the more your knowledge and understanding will increase. All transits act as ‘background’ influences through a house, until it makes a mathematical aspect to a planet inside or an Angle.

For 'timings' I would look to the retrograde hit as the most important trigger, then look to see what the quicker planets are doing especially mars & mercury --

For me I would say external 'events' must be seen by transits, progressions or Solar arcs to Angles ie: Asc/Desc & MC/IC most other times these events are 'internal, psychological matters as in between the ears'

Now astro.com uses a much wider orb, possibly something like 5° or even 10° that’s why when you use the free transit forecast service a transit goes on for months and months. BUT common sense should tell you when the transit is ‘exact’ then it’s the strongest. Some astrologers swear by 1° approaching produces ‘events’ some say the 1° exact, some say 1° off for triggering events. I personally look to the exact and 1° off for ‘timings’ especially the retrograde hit (backwards hit)

Inside Out Orange

Good question.

I only recently realised that when Uranus was in my 10th house (aims/ambition/work) from 1996-2003 coincided with the period of work when I was working independently as a contractor, and when I was trying to change career.

The last 7 years since it's been in Pisces would be my 11th house and it's become a very lonely time. All my friends have moved away and I've slowly dropped out of my social groups for more solitary activities.

With it now moving into Aries and my 12th house, I don't really know what to expect other than it would likely involve sudden recognitions of the subconscious, sudden involvements with large institutions. Doesn't sound like the most exciting 7 years of my life coming up ...

DevilshAngel

I just looked up when it will go into my 4th house. And WOAH! When it does, Uranus, mercury, Venus, mars, and Jupiter will all be in there too, :surprised:wonder what could happen...EEK!

Good question.

I only recently realised that when Uranus was in my 10th house (aims/ambition/work) from 1996-2003 coincided with the period of work when I was working independently as a contractor, and when I was trying to change career.

The last 7 years since it's been in Pisces would be my 11th house and it's become a very lonely time. All my friends have moved away and I've slowly dropped out of my social groups for more solitary activities.

With it now moving into Aries and my 12th house, I don't really know what to expect other than it would likely involve sudden recognitions of the subconscious, sudden involvements with large institutions. Doesn't sound like the most exciting 7 years of my life coming up ...

l2th House – cadent house
· Strengthens your intuition psychic abilities and clairvoyance to a high degree.
· You will have a great desire to help your fellow man.
· You may join secret organisations and interested in yoga ‑ meditation etc.
· Bring inventions down to earth.
· May suffer health-wise if you don't use its energies!
· Good position for researchers or those who work behind the scenes.
· Person apt to be a loner.
· Tremendous desire to feel free but often feels confined.
· Self-control a necessity for they can be their own worst enemy. In dealing with people and situations this person must use persuasion

[deleted overly long quote of copyrighted/non-original text - Moderator]

I found when Uranus transited my 12th were sudden health/hospital things, if it wasn't me it was my mother, if not her then my father, if not him then me. The poor family car new it's way to hospital on automatic pilot

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked up when it will go into my 4th house. And WOAH! When it does, Uranus, mercury, Venus, mars, and Jupiter will all be in there too, :surprised:wonder what could happen...EEK!
You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

So in Equal its' been in your 4th for quite a while now :smile: and will be til it gets to 11'42" Aries. But remember transits act as background influences until they make a mathamatical aspect to some planet or Angle....

but to give you a flavour or possibilities (if you had uranus natally in 4th)
4th House – Angular house
· They could have experienced an unusual home life or upbringing, or live in an unusual house.
· Close friends may be accepted as part of the family.
· Sudden changes of residence and many changes in family life.
· Your parents will not have a binding effect.
· Not a domestic type and may not want a fixed and settled home life unless Uranus in a fixed sign.
· Unsettled conditions around mother may effect this individual emotionally. Restlessness in the roots of being can cause unstable conditions in life.
· Could collect unusual things, like porcelain pigs

Can you relate to this energy?

Also your Saggi stellium would be in 2nd house that taurus naturally rules.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html

T Neptune is currently conj your Sun, which is a major transit :surprised:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/neptunetransits.html
"You most likely feel lethargic. Physically this has the effect of draining your vitality. On a psychological level you will feel less sure of yourself and have difficulty making decisions. Your purpose in life becomes unclear. You may find that you have a hard time getting noticed, that people seem to look through you. It is best to conserve your energy during this period and simplify your life as much as possible."
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/neptune-cj-sun.html

Inside Out Orange

l2th House – cadent house

I found when Uranus transited my 12th were sudden health/hospital things, if it wasn't me it was my mother, if not her then my father, if not him then me. The poor family car new it's way to hospital on automatic pilot

Thanks for the list A50 ... Parents are in their 70s so quite possibly some health issues coming their way.

A lot of the other stuff I already get/do ... yoga, helping out fellow man, loner ... perhaps partly because of Neptune's influence in my natal chart or because of its' current transits.

Caro

for me it will be a calmer period I hope! time to sort out the mess that uranus/jupiter in aries near my 6th house cusp caused.

my finances/work situation are now in chaos! I felt like my life was devoted to work with no fun time!!

as they say Keep Calm and Carry on. :rightful:

I think its time to reflect over the whole period of uranus in pisces which ended with jupiter in pisces too.

R4VEN

Can only relate what has happened to me........................

Since tr Uranus entered 3rd house some 4 years ago, I feel that 2 main areas of my life have been affected: 1) I have begun to fully embrace the virtual & technological world in my interactions with others, after having spent some years in resisting the pull of (in particular) mobile phones. 2) I have cut off contact with 2 of my 3 siblings (or they with me, not sure which happened first)

Since Uranus rules my 2nd house, I have just recently - since Jupiter joined Uranus in transit - begun to push through some barriers I have had re valuing myself by spending money on fun stuff which is for me and only me. Today I went out and bought a 2nd mobile phone because it is pink and I wanted it!! For me, the powerful cardinal energy is moving me towards taking positive action, rather than waiting to see what happens around me first.