To soul9

vinach39

Soul9
I have sent u private message please reply

I tried sending u private message but message don't get delivered so IAM replying here

31/October/1993
Time on birth certificate 23:10(11:10pm)
Time after rectification 23:15 (11:15 pm)
Place mapuca goa india
Coordinates 15:35N 73:49 E

Are you a workaholic? Either you are away from you home working in a different land/country or you spend isolated most of the time working?
+I don't work IAM unemployed
Do you live with your father?
+Father died on 9 October 2011
Your mother lives away from you?
+Mother died on 13 November 2015
Does you work involve any secrecy or managing private information?
+I am unemployed
You are trying to get recognition or promotion at workplace?
+I am unemployed
Is your work field related to vehicles, emergency or real estate?
+Iam unemployed
Are you experiencing too many ups and downs in your career? Any stress or depression?
Anything related to relationship in 2019? Breakup?
+On 29 may 2019 a girl wanted to marry me her family member called me I didn't know and I told them it's wrong number
Are you into casual dating, hookups or met prostitutes specifically in 2019?
+No I didn't date anyone I am single not into prostitute
Do you have the desire to get married or ever thought to stay alone?
+I had desire to get married but know don't want to get married
Is there any old hospital close to your home?
+There are no hospital near my home
Do you often see neighbors around you in 50-70 age range fighting or arguing?
+No I don't find any old people fighting don't have many old people near my house
Do you use curse words often?
+I never used to use any bad words or curse but nowadays I am used to curse god for miserable life

I have elder sister she is married her birthdate 1/November/1987
Time 18:10(6:10 pm) had arranged marriage
Birth place same as mine
Marriage date 23 Feb 2015

Last edited:

vinach39

Was/is there any fight between siblings in your mother’s family or father’s family specifically for inheritance, money/property?
+No fight in mother's family and father's family
Is there any long term court case or family disputes?
+No court cases
Something related to paper work or legal documents related to property and inheritance must have happened in your family. If you are unaware check with someone in your family and let me know.
How is your relationship with your siblings?
+Relationship with sister is good
+Paper related thing happened as the home on which we live is that of cousin grandfather s he did not have children and we lived there when he was alive
Did your father have an elder brother? How was their relationship?
+No my father doesn't have elder brother he has elder sister 2 younger brother and 1 younger sister
Were the last rights of your father performed properly with rituals?
+Yes last right of father were performed properly but last right of grandmother was not performed properly
Are you an adopted child by any chance?
+No IAM not a adopted child as my sister mobile phone gets unlocked by my face

Regarding your career, 2021 MAY month, is the time where you can see some transformation in your current life situation. It can be a new job or new society of people. But most likely you will get to work in a service field and in an environment where you need to follow strict rules and there can be people who are out of your culture working with you.

Next year you might have to shift to a different place for work. There can be travelling involved.

Don’t try to do anything illegal or take advantage of anyone in your life and try to be polite to everyone as much as possible. My 2 cents.

Let me know if you need a more detailed reading. I will send a link for my paid consultation shop.

Last edited: