Job?

Cassiopeia

Should I apply to this job? / What are the prospects?
This position is far from where I leave now, but I like the location. The job is in a new area for me, social & humanitarian projects, an area about which I’ve been wondering if it could fit me… as I’m questioning whom I’m helping doing what I do. (Mercury in Pisces so...)
Me (ASC/ Mercury) Pisces 29 degrees inside the 10 house, but such a late degree and Pisces is not good sing for Mercury… squaring 10 House (Jupiter). Jupiter placed in the 6 house of service makes sense…
Moon’s last aspect is a conjunction to Mercury… does this mean anything?
Both Moon and ASC ruler square Jup… is this a definite NO?

What does such a packed 10 house mean? (much competition)

I'm doing this chart, because I'm not sure what to do about it and many times horary helped me clear my thoughts... (still... Mercury in Pisces...)

Attachments

• Job application MF.jpg
    Job application MF.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 34

Aria Venue

Should I apply to this job? / What are the prospects?
This position is far from where I leave now, but I like the location. The job is in a new area for me, social & humanitarian projects, an area about which I’ve been wondering if it could fit me… as I’m questioning whom I’m helping doing what I do. (Mercury in Pisces so...)
Me (ASC/ Mercury) Pisces 29 degrees inside the 10 house, but such a late degree and Pisces is not good sing for Mercury… squaring 10 House (Jupiter). Jupiter placed in the 6 house of service makes sense…
Moon’s last aspect is a conjunction to Mercury… does this mean anything?
Both Moon and ASC ruler square Jup… is this a definite NO?

What does such a packed 10 house mean? (much competition)

I'm doing this chart, because I'm not sure what to do about it and many times horary helped me clear my thoughts... (still... Mercury in Pisces...)
Hello Cassiopeia:smile:
1.asc/mercury in late degrees (perhaps too late...nothing new happens...not the right time...etc)
2.mercury recently turned retrograde soon to get combust from the sun
3.Sun your L3 (communication) or job's turned L6 finds moon your co-significator also in 2/moon is combust
4.mercury in his detriment and fall in pisces
5.L1/mercury (you) in L10/jupiter (Job) detriment

Perhaps this is not the right time for you to apply for a new job..being retrograde I mean...think about it...'Would anyone employ mercury retrograde in its fall and detriment?' this first thought is an important testimony of no...you are in a mess, may you desperately seeking change or you don't have the qualifications for this job.In many questions retrogradation is exactly what we hope to see: 'Will I get my old job back?'In any circumstance involving returning or going back over something, a significator being retrograde is entirely appropriate, so the retrogradation is not a debility.But i don't think that this case describes that.On the contrary.This is a powerful debility, and, being against nature, things are unlikely to turn out well.
This is what I think but perhaps I am wrong.I suggest you'll better wait for others to respond also.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST:love:

Cassiopeia

Perhaps this is not the right time for you to apply for a new job..being retrograde I mean...think about it...'Would anyone employ mercury retrograde in its fall and detriment?' this first thought is an important testimony of no...you are in a mess, may you desperately seeking change or you don't have the qualifications for this job... I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST:love:

Dear Aria Venue, thank you very much for your time and for your kind reply :happy: I think indeed the placement of ASC is very weak, too weak... Yes, not on my side this time. Definitely the timing is not right and you were spot on to mention about desperation... I have days and days, but feeling a bit trapped sometimes makes me think about desperate solutions. The chart show a weak me because that's my inner feeling at the moment. Thanks once again for your insight :joyful: Wish you all the best too :kissing:

rafaella

I don't think you can get this job, I'm thinking your skills or experience is lacking here. Mer is severely debilitated. Moon combust, no clarity of mind. Late ASC. Jup is the job and in detriment of Mer, they would not hire you... sorry. Wait until something more suitable comes along.