what kind of a life will it be...

rahu

Banned
hi mooninrevati

i can't really answer your specific questions but i will make a few comments.
he is a very intuitive and psychic child. mabe a bit to sensitive .it seems ta thereis a distance wih the father for some reason as the effec of the ather is cloded. it is very possible he willhave prophetic dreams but i is also likely he will have nightmares as well.
he is very creative and social .he is well liked but he keeps his creativiy inside as he is very closed about his thoughts. he likely began to speak later tha wa is considered normal and may still be rather quiet,though when around family or people he trust he is quite the talker and joker.
though e may have insecurities , he is also very willful ,maybe to a fault as he does not like to do anything excect that which he wants. all children are this way to a degree, but he is much more willful than most.this could be fault in the future as he does not like to take commands and needs to learn to temper his selfisness.

rahu

mooninrevati

Thankyou so much for your reply, Radu..he lost his father when he was 2 and half, yes, it is tragic, I wonder if there was an I ndication, somewhere.. in Vedic charts his sun is with the venus and mercury, in the 12 th house..he is everything you described, he is very fortunate to have an older, loving sister, she is gifted and smart , I would like to have some remarks on his 12 th house and Saturn in retrograde...!

rahu

Banned
oh thats all right.

for the absence of the father i noticed that saturn was opposed to neptune with the midpoint square the node. i have found that hard aspects to saturn and neptune often show a absent father, sometimes a father much older and therefore non-functional and it can show a father of a differnet cultural identity . but i always has the affect of the father figure being weak or absent,especially with the midpoint square the node

rahu

mooninrevati

on the point again....lost his dad when he was two and half, was born, when his dad was in the mid fifties, will my little one find father figures, I try to compensate for the absent parent, but there is only so much I can do in a day,, he is a bright talkative kid, fearless, very intuitive, like you said, will he experiment with bisexuality, drugs, ...are some of my worries..