read my chart

tararoseastrologer

Namaste Hathor. I do have a question, I noticed something about my chart the other day and have been obsessing about what it might mean. I've tried looking up something about it but haven't found anything, that's actually how I found this forum. You seem wise so you're the first person I've asked this. I noticed that when you cut the birthchart in half and look at the top and bottom, the planets that occupy the houses on the bottom are a mirror image in the sense that there's no planets in the houses directly above it. And the same goes for the planets in the top, the houses below them are empty and I was wondering if you know if it means anything.
2456003512599.gif

Hathor

Re: A New Home?

Your 12th house Jupiter (exalted) in Cancer is opposed by Saturn/Neptune in Capricorn, and your Moon in Gem trines your Mars and Mercury. So they are not unaspected. The North Node in the 7th is just a "sensitive point", not a planet. Saturn is strong in Cappy but Mars is weak in Libra. Charts come in all shapes from starbursts, bowls, buckets, splashes etc. Everything has to be somewhere, so don't worry about it. It just shows the concentration (or not) of your interests/energies. Much of your energy seems to be around schools, community, reading, local travel, siblings, with a creative flair in the 5th house. You could be a good childrens author or diarist. Namaste

tararoseastrologer

Re: A New Home?

Thanks, I did know about the aspects and that the North Node isn't a planet I was just noticing something interesting about the pattern and when I looked at what the pattern could mean it never really fit into a particular pattern that's already established, though I do have a T-square as well as an hourglass in there. Thanks for all your valuable input though!