The sign your chart ruler is in

DevilshAngel

Do you feel that this affects your appearance? I honestly can't tell, but I have 3 planets in my first house so I got lots of influence.

R4VEN

That's a really good question, and one that I have asked myself, and not found a clear answer.

For instance, with me and my 2 adult children, each of us have our chart rulers in the same sign as our respective suns - so this clouds my ability to provide any kind of rational answer to this question, I think.

Lithuel

Libra Ascendant, Venus in Gemini. Both air signs, but since I have a Merc/Ven/Jup Gemini stellium, I act a bit more Gemini than Libra, imo. Y'all be the judge of the appearance :wink:

Attachments

• FB Face.jpg
    FB Face.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 28

R4VEN

Lithuel -

Libra face and eyes, but Gemini smile and ears!! The ears! I have seen those ears on many a Gemini Rising.

Humanitarian

Yes, and even the Nikolan degrees of the chart ruler and the ASC affects your appearance too, as I'm a Gemini Rising, but I can look either old or young, either white or Asian, or even a little bit African at times. I have a Scorpio degree rising, Mercury in 8th house, in a Scorpio degree in Capricorn, and also conjuncts Pluto as well. I think that's why my face looks pretty deep, dark, brown, rough, hard, old, young, mischievous and energetic at the same time!