Can you help me reading my vedic chart ?

Sherin

Ive been into astrology for a long time, but in western astrology. I'm pretty much good at it but do not have much knowledge about vedic astrology. Nowadays I'm interested in vedic astrology a lot but it's not easily understandable. Im working on my own vedic chart. Can you help me to read my chart ?

First of all it's really surprising for me that having sun and mercury in my third house ( !! ) and venus in my fourth ( !!!). Before seeing the chart, I thought that mars and saturn will be in my third or fourth.... But these houses got the beneficial planets. That does not fit me at all actually. That's why I'm surprised.
Also having mars in my 7th house destroyed me.:sad::sad::sad::surprised::surprised: I know I'm a manglik person but hope this mars is a good mars in terms of my marriage :sad:

It would be very helpful if anyone answers.

Thank you :love::love:

Last edited:

RaRohini

Ive been into astrology for a long time, but in western astrology. I'm pretty much good at it but do not have much knowledge about vedic astrology. Nowadays I'm interested in vedic astrology a lot but it's not easily understandable. Im working on my own vedic chart. Can you help me to read my chart ?

First of all it's really surprising for me that having sun and mercury in my third house ( !! ) and venus in my fourth ( !!!). Before seeing the chart, I thought that mars and saturn will be in my third or fourth.... But these houses got the beneficial planets. That does not fit me at all actually. That's why I'm surprised.
Also having mars in my 7th house destroyed me.:sad::sad::sad::surprised::surprised: I know I'm a manglik person but hope this mars is a good mars in terms of my marriage :sad:

It would be very helpful if anyone answers.

Thank you :love::love:

Can you send your birth details? Most astrologers like to make their own charts.

RaRohini

Hi !

I can do the readings of the stars(nakshatras) for you.
Ascendant Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid of the ocean, the go-getter , the gypsy girl. Throughout life, you will experience this gypsyness..either you may move from place to place or your mind may be like a gypsy. Loves trance music and dancing. Further confirmed by Venus exalted in the 4th house of home and homeland in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness. Person may lose herself in the rythm. Ketu Rahu axis is from 6th to 12th house.. which means that the person will move from 'doing service' to surrendering oneself completely.
Moon conjunct Rahu in the 12th in Scorpio Anuradha is a highly occult placememt.
Anuradha ..they say the moon is debilitated in Scorpio Anuradha. That is because it is exposed to the underbelly. This person can actually feel what another is going through. This moon yearns very deeply. But the Don't care attitude of Sagittarius Purvashada will help here. P.Ashada is auspicious for marriage to Sun or Mars type personalities wheras Moon Scorpio Anuradha will yearn for Moon Taurus Rohini type personalities.
Sun in Aquaruis Dhanishta likes to move with groups of people like dolphins. Dhanishta the drummer may be very good in music especially percussion instruments.
Mercury in Aquarius Shatabhisha the thousand healers can get intuitions from yonder. Their carefee attitude has healing powers. Almost like a star or crystal ball gazer into the future. Especially in the 3rd house of communication. There is this 'other wordly communication' going on 😃
Mars in the 7th house of partnership may indicate some type of aggression in the relationship, where the spouse may take advanatage of you. But P.Ashada means the unconquered one. So you may handle that with your irresistable magnetism !!
Highly intuitive occult chart.

Sherin

Hi !

I can do the readings of the stars(nakshatras) for you.
Ascendant Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid of the ocean, the go-getter , the gypsy girl. Throughout life, you will experience this gypsyness..either you may move from place to place or your mind may be like a gypsy. Loves trance music and dancing. Further confirmed by Venus exalted in the 4th house of home and homeland in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness. Person may lose herself in the rythm. Ketu Rahu axis is from 6th to 12th house.. which means that the person will move from 'doing service' to surrendering oneself completely.
Moon conjunct Rahu in the 12th in Scorpio Anuradha is a highly occult placememt.
Anuradha ..they say the moon is debilitated in Scorpio Anuradha. That is because it is exposed to the underbelly. This person can actually feel what another is going through. This moon yearns very deeply. But the Don't care attitude of Sagittarius Purvashada will help here. P.Ashada is auspicious for marriage to Sun or Mars type personalities wheras Moon Scorpio Anuradha will yearn for Moon Taurus Rohini type personalities.
Sun in Aquaruis Dhanishta likes to move with groups of people like dolphins. Dhanishta the drummer may be very good in music especially percussion instruments.
Mercury in Aquarius Shatabhisha the thousand healers can get intuitions from yonder. Their carefee attitude has healing powers. Almost like a star or crystal ball gazer into the future. Especially in the 3rd house of communication. There is this 'other wordly communication' going on 😃
Mars in the 7th house of partnership may indicate some type of aggression in the relationship, where the spouse may take advanatage of you. But P.Ashada means the unconquered one. So you may handle that with your irresistable magnetism !!
Highly intuitive occult chart.

Thank you RaRohini !! So you mean I am too '' mysterious '' ? Actually in some points yes, you are right.
the ocean of consciousness. that 's completely explain my brain !! I sometimes get tired of being that much consciousness. I wish I do not swim in ' the ocean of consciousness'.

But there are some explanation I did not get. what do you mean by ' the person will move from 'doing service' to surrendering oneself completely. ' ? and ' There is this 'other wordly communication' going on ' ? , P.Ashada means the unconquered one. ??

So, if I understand it right, mars does not block my marriage. I hope I get it right :biggrin::innocent: This is one of the most important thing for me.

RaRohini

Thank you RaRohini !! So you mean I am too '' mysterious '' ? Actually in some points yes, you are right.
the ocean of consciousness. that 's completely explain my brain !! I sometimes get tired of being that much consciousness. I wish I do not swim in ' the ocean of consciousness'.

But there are some explanation I did not get. what do you mean by ' the person will move from 'doing service' to surrendering oneself completely. ' ? and ' There is this 'other wordly communication' going on ' ? , P.Ashada means the unconquered one. ??

So, if I understand it right, mars does not block my marriage. I hope I get it right :biggrin::innocent: This is one of the most important thing for me.

Hi !

Doing service to surrendering oneself completely: Rahu is in the 12th hidden house in the spiritual Scorpio Anuradha. Rahu is the direction your energies will take in this lifetime. Ketu is in Taurus Mrigasira the deer head. This is the energy that you are already familiar with. Now this means somewhere that there will be 'loss of innocence'. Mrigasira Taurus is an innocent trance child who does not read between the lines but takes people at face value. This will give way to Scorpio Anuradha who can 'smell the stink' so to speak. The axis is from 6th house of service and work to 12th house of spirituality. So, this person may not be able to do the day to day jobs well, would rather navigate the 'Big picture', ride the ocean ...

Sherin

Hi !

Doing service to surrendering oneself completely: Rahu is in the 12th hidden house in the spiritual Scorpio Anuradha. Rahu is the direction your energies will take in this lifetime. Ketu is in Taurus Mrigasira the deer head. This is the energy that you are already familiar with. Now this means somewhere that there will be 'loss of innocence'. Mrigasira Taurus is an innocent trance child who does not read between the lines but takes people at face value. This will give way to Scorpio Anuradha who can 'smell the stink' so to speak. The axis is from 6th house of service and work to 12th house of spirituality. So, this person may not be able to do the day to day jobs well, would rather navigate the 'Big picture', ride the ocean ...

Thank you so much RaRohini ! :sideways::love: I understand it now.

Sherin

You just need to marry another manglik to cancel each other out.

Merci duenderoja :sideways: Yes I know that, a manglik should marry with a manglik to cancel manglik dosha. But I wonder, what if I marry with non-manglik man ? I, as an angry bird, always wanted to have a calm person in my life to balance each other energies...

duenderoja

Another manglik man may just be the calm man you are looking for.

Manglik people are not all like you. I am very calm, but I am manglik.

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is strong in the chart so wealth and family life ought to be good. Mercury in the third can give you ability to write or work with hands. The Sun projects aspect to its own ninth giving a favourable luck. Strong Venus in the fourth gives you an excellent malavya yoga (combination) which ensures good looks, ability in arts, good aesthetic sense, good marriage, satisfactory longevity, wealth and cars. Having children may be a little difficult as Mars is badly placed in Gemini which is inimical.
Though your Moon is bad it is supported by Jupiter. Therefore you will have worrying and complex nature but a supportive mother.
The Moon in debilitation in the twelfth with Rahu may at some stage in life make you leave your place of birth.

Sherin

Saturn is strong in the chart so wealth and family life ought to be good. Mercury in the third can give you ability to write or work with hands. The Sun projects aspect to its own ninth giving a favourable luck. Strong Venus in the fourth gives you an excellent malavya yoga (combination) which ensures good looks, ability in arts, good aesthetic sense, good marriage, satisfactory longevity, wealth and cars. Having children may be a little difficult as Mars is badly placed in Gemini which is inimical.
Though your Moon is bad it is supported by Jupiter. Therefore you will have worrying and complex nature but a supportive mother.
The Moon in debilitation in the twelfth with Rahu may at some stage in life make you leave your place of birth.

Im very thankful for your answer dear mathur_dinesh :love: :) I actually do not have great ability to write, thats maybe I am too lazy to write something :) but my hands are, how can I say, too skillful as you mentioned.
I instinctively and faithfully believe that I will have children one day , that is one of the thing I want in this world :love:
So at some stage in life, I will have to leave the place I live in ? Iam actually keen on the city where I live, have no plan to leave now. Maybe in the future I have to leave, is it because of business issues ?

Last edited:

Sherin

I want to ask a question, I wonder something. My 5th house lord is in 7th house which is Mars. Does it really signify a love marriage, but an aggressive one ?