Are we going to marry each other?

Vyri

Banned
Deleting the data because I just noticed Mercury is within the last degrees of Virgo.Was in error of his placement..time for an eye exam?

Last edited:

tikana

Eff- I just realized, the only way 2 planets can be in MR and opposite is if they are in detriment. Because they have to be in MR by house.

Like Aries Venus/Libra Mars, Scorpio Venus/Taurus Mars,Gemini Jupiter/Sag Mercury... So the opposition rule still applies.

This should convo should probably be in a separate thread. Sorry op.

yeah that is why i do not like oppositions....

Vyri

Banned
Hello Dear,

Recently I looked up the city of Kuwait, Iraq and the longitude and latitude were these: 43e52 Longitude; 34n13 Latitude; in a -3 time zone.

Instead of 47e59 Longitude; 29n20 Latitude. Am I wrong to consider the later for correct data.

Even though there exist a few obstacle energies and the opposition from Moon to Saturn/Mars within the chart, I would rather consider delineating a horary with the correct data than not, wouldn't you? There might be more conclusions revealed to develop a more harmonious outcome.

There is hope for you to have a great deal of positive feedback via experience indicated by the negative aspects. Even though there might be a seperative energy relating to you or your goals of legal union, (Saturn in Sag.) also consider (Jupiter in Virgo) both instruments of legal matters-marriage being possibly out of the question right now-but as the Moon will be trining Mercury within the 12th in exalted Virgo this placement speaks of an easy realization that follows some sadness, yet you will certainly understand why it will not work as expected. Mercury gives you some clear insightful intuition within the Karmic 12th of deep psychology. The trine aspect the Moon makes in the sign of Gemini (changeable attitudes, because of fickleness?) to Mercury within the 12th tells me you are not incapable to understand the whys and where foreā€™s of the discrepancies or flack you could be experiencing towards the union. Perhaps you have an insightful intuition concerning the habits you both need adjusting of? Or work related difficulties loom before any lasting promises can be considered. The sign of Sagittarius on the 3rd house of the corrected chart speaks of mental intellectual/or foreign custom differences or long journeys resulting of prohibitive activities?

So before I go any further with my interpretation could you be so kind as to let me know which longitude and latitude coordinates you should be using? I looked up the City of Kuwait, Kuwait on the internet, maybe you have a different source of information that reflects the exact province than I am aware of?

Here's hoping your Ascendant Libra ruler=Venus will somehow be cozy with the 7th h. ruler Mars of Aries rather than the past effect of the conjunction to denial 4th house ruler (endings) Saturn will
eschew of foreboding. :love:

Wishing you all the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Possible Marriage.PNG
    Possible Marriage.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: