a little help??

I have been friends with this guy for 6 years completely online. We have never met.

I'm a leo, he's a scorpio....

We met on December 25, 2007 in the afternoon.

If you can help me out with this it would be very much appreciated.

We normally talk on the phone every day for at least 2 hours, sometimes as much as 7-8.

we have many common interests and are very forgiving of each other's differences most of the time.

he has said repeatedly that he "does not want a relationship"
people that know us both (through 3 way phone conversations) have all told me they think he's in love with me, yet he continues to talk about other girls and things.

he is one of the 2 people who has held up a long term friendship with me and has constantly been there, even when i'm having an emotional breakdown.

at times he can be very mean and argumenative in an unattractive way, others we have lively heated debates that we are both deeply enjoying.

sex is not brought up much and when it is, he usually gets very defensive and wants to end the discussion.

he has told me that he thinks i'm unnatractive at times, even ugly, and other times has said that i'm very pretty, and has asked to see sexual pictures of me.

i understand that i cannot take what he says at face value, but the problem isn't the fact that he's lying, the problem is that i can't figure out the truth.

thanks again, for the advice.

Attachments

• natalchartthumnailrrf.gif
    natalchartthumnailrrf.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 20
  • natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 12
I also have another friend that i met very soon after ryan.
we have a more on again off again friendship.

tyler is much more open about his attraction for me, and his willingness to be with me.

he can get very tough and overly sensative and attacks out of defense.

he will leave for long periods and date some random girl he barely knows for a couple weeks then come and text me, hey gorgeous again.

???

thx again!

Attachments

• natalchartthumnailtr.gif
    natalchartthumnailtr.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
  • natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    natalchartthumnailcls.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 7