Air travel safety - from Melbourne to Seattle and back!

PaxMercurius

I am a very nervous traveller - not plane-sick or afraid of planes per se, but scared of travelling in a plane for a very long distance over water. I love heights, and the thought of travelling is exciting, but I am afraid of ending up a statistic in an airplane disaster for some reason :crying:

Here are the electional charts for the days I hope to travel to Seattle, and then from there back to Melbourne.

First Chart: It seems that both flights are ruled by Saturn (Aquarius and Capricorn on the 9H cusp). I am going to see a man that I like a whole lot (Gemini on 1H, Mercury applying to Venus?) and it looks like this will turn out well. The planet that rules him is in 9H, in his sign (he is a Pisces) so I am hopeful about this chart :3

Gemini and air signs seem to me to be good for air travel, surely. I'm not really sure what Saturn in 3H is doing, though...in Virgo, does this mean that I might get travel-sick after all? xD

I'm a bit concerned that the AC is parallel to the fixed star Alterf, which apparently causes 'delays, discord and trouble for travellers'. With Saturn in 3H Virgo, maybe there will be organisational delays with the flight?

I don't think I'm going to plunge into the sea, though, which is nice.

outboundflight.jpg

Return Chart: This seems kind of similar to the first one, but my significator is in 12H, which is fair enough - I will be sad to leave. The AC is close to the fixed star Marfik, but this has no malefic influence that I can tell.

Saturn in 5H also makes sense in that context, I suppose, as I am flying back from a man I hope to make a romantic connection with :3

Returnflight.jpg

What are other people's thoughts? Any additions or things that I might have missed? I am wondering about how, in both charts, both the 9H and 8H cusps are ruled by Saturn.

I was mostly looking at the Ascendant and the 9H cusp for this. Pluto in its (probable) house of joy (8th) and north node there is good...I think.