Hello! Newbie here, eager to learn :)

So hey. I'm a Libra sun and Gemini moon so I guess I'm quite airy. And I really do have multiple personalities. :devil:

I've always liked astrology. My mom LOVES astrology so I got it from my mama. I remember lying about my zodiac sign to people when I was a little girl because I didn't want to be a scale, an object! I always said I was a Leo because I thought lions were cute, cool and royal (and I still think they are). According to astro.com, my dominant sign is Leo so there's that. :lol: I also made up my own zodiac signs sometimes, like once I said I'm a tiger. There are Tigers in Chinese zodiac but I didn't know that then. I'm actually a Rat. Wow I really hated being a Libra. :biggrin: But that was when I was a child. Now I'm totally fine with being a Libra. :lol:

So about 3 years ago I really got into astrology. I checked my birth chart and found out about my moon, rising, venus, etc. I've been very slow though. Only last year I started to learn about meaning of houses and aspects and all that stuff. There's still so much to learn and understand about my own chart and other people's charts. That's why I'm here. :smile: and it's cool to get to discuss about astrology with people who are as passionate about it as I am. My mom loves astrology, yes, but she doesn't know anything about moon signs or houses or aspects. She just goes on and on about how she's such a Pisces and how she's an Aries rising. :lol:

I'm awkward at ending a text. Nice to meet you all?

lttlerose

So hey. I'm a Libra sun and Gemini moon so I guess I'm quite airy. And I really do have multiple personalities. :devil:

I've always liked astrology. My mom LOVES astrology so I got it from my mama. I remember lying about my zodiac sign to people when I was a little girl because I didn't want to be a scale, an object! I always said I was a Leo because I thought lions were cute, cool and royal (and I still think they are). According to astro.com, my dominant sign is Leo so there's that. :lol: I also made up my own zodiac signs sometimes, like once I said I'm a tiger. There are Tigers in Chinese zodiac but I didn't know that then. I'm actually a Rat. Wow I really hated being a Libra. :biggrin: But that was when I was a child. Now I'm totally fine with being a Libra. :lol:

So about 3 years ago I really got into astrology. I checked my birth chart and found out about my moon, rising, venus, etc. I've been very slow though. Only last year I started to learn about meaning of houses and aspects and all that stuff. There's still so much to learn and understand about my own chart and other people's charts. That's why I'm here. :smile: and it's cool to get to discuss about astrology with people who are as passionate about it as I am. My mom loves astrology, yes, but she doesn't know anything about moon signs or houses or aspects. She just goes on and on about how she's such a Pisces and how she's an Aries rising. :lol:

I'm awkward at ending a text. Nice to meet you all?

hey, nice meeting you. :)