Do You Love Where You Live?

Kitchy

Banned
nope.. looking to move

Tik -

Where is your Sun MC line? I'm kinda waiting for that goodness for you. Hopefully not in the middle of Syria or Southern California inland.

Show some pictures of the Black Sea that you love - the ones I used to hear from my friend Marko and Viktor - Serb and Croat. Are your eyes crazy beautiful blue or green like theirs? In their own way, they both said they had to live by the sea so that they could see the world truthfully. You are close to the sea, but not close enough, maybe?

Kitchy

Banned
In conversations - both talked about childhood visits to the Black Sea, like it was Disneyland in transferable concept as I understood it.

Tell me why a Serb and a Croat wouldn't in childhood memory?

Nonetheless the sea green-blue eyes have it on those lands, equal only to the North Africans and Syrians.

But I digress.

Tik doesn't like the valley and I don't blame her - she is landlocked.

Tessie

Banned
nope.. looking to move

Tik, you should move to Maine. It is on your Jupiter/Asc line:

"Without any doubt, this line is one of the best and most pleasant places to stay in terms of the global horoscope. You are self-confident, enjoy the trust and faith in others and appear happy and optimistically enthusiastic. You are surrounded by an aura of confidence, freedom and loyalty.
You are generous and open-minded towards others. Your opinion shows tolerance, insight and kindness. New mental flashes abound to broaden your horizon and instil a deeply religious and spiritual belief. Overseas connections are extremely positive, and when planning or undergoing long journeys, you gain from the cosmopolitan atmosphere of these regions.
You will certainly spend a happy and relaxing time at these places. You do need to be careful though that you don't succumb to all the culinary temptations, otherwise a considerable weight gain will hardly be avoidable!
"

Tessie

Banned
In conversations - both talked about childhood visits to the Black Sea, like it was Disneyland in transferable concept as I understood it.

Tell me why a Serb and a Croat wouldn't in childhood memory?

Nonetheless the sea green-blue eyes have it on those lands, equal only to the North Africans and Syrians.

But I digress.

Tik doesn't like the valley and I don't blame her - she is landlocked.

Because most Serbian and Croatian people holiday exclusively on the Adriatic coast.

Kitchy

Banned
okay, so I confused the two

okay -

but the beach was the main event in both of their lives.

i may be a geographical ninkumpoop but i remember stories.

are the black sea folks eye's not ocean green and blue?

that may have been my mistake in utterances

but i j'adore the geo professors who always set me straight.

my world is a large small without others to rectify what i'm trying to say.

Tik needs to live near and close to water.

duenderoja

Tik, you should move to Maine. It is on your Jupiter/Asc line:

"Without any doubt, this line is one of the best and most pleasant places to stay in terms of the global horoscope. You are self-confident, enjoy the trust and faith in others and appear happy and optimistically enthusiastic. You are surrounded by an aura of confidence, freedom and loyalty.
You are generous and open-minded towards others. Your opinion shows tolerance, insight and kindness. New mental flashes abound to broaden your horizon and instil a deeply religious and spiritual belief. Overseas connections are extremely positive, and when planning or undergoing long journeys, you gain from the cosmopolitan atmosphere of these regions.
You will certainly spend a happy and relaxing time at these places. You do need to be careful though that you don't succumb to all the culinary temptations, otherwise a considerable weight gain will hardly be avoidable!
"

Make sure you like the climate cos I live on my Jupiter ascendant line and want to live elsewhere. :p

Tessie

Banned
housing in Romania costs.
The only time I've spoken about Romania is on the EU thread where I explained Romanian parents enter the UK via the EU and claim UK child support for their children back in Romania. I assume it is to that which you refer.

Last edited:

theV

My Jupiter/Asc also Moon/Asc runs through tokyo, Japan. Moon conjunct Jupiter btw. And also in Western Australia-desert side of australia.

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
I suppose it is because Jupiter and Saturn are right on my ascendant that those are the the lines that run near my home? Is that how it works?
I think so, because my Sun/Asc. astrocartography line runs through my place of birth, and I have Sun conj. Asc., natally.

tikana

yeah or buy a boat and but it right in the middle of north atlantic ridge

no thanks.. Atlantic has storms. lol