Solar Return chart

AJ Astrology

Could someone please read my Solar Return chart? I'm concerned about my health

Hi LeoMarsGal,

You must post a chart for people to read. Generally, the natal house that comes to the Ascendant during a Solar Return has its affairs emphasized for the year. If you're concerned about your health, then you would look to see if H6 or H8 is now the solar return Ascendant.

noouraz2

Hi LeoMarsGal,

You must post a chart for people to read. Generally, the natal house that comes to the Ascendant during a Solar Return has its affairs emphasized for the year. If you're concerned about your health, then you would look to see if H6 or H8 is now the solar return Ascendant.

what is a solar return chart? is it the same is solar revolution ?

AJ Astrology

what is a solar return chart? is it the same is solar revolution ?

Hi noouraz2,

A solar return and solar revolution are the same thing. You can see the charts below that H6 Aquarius in the birth chart is now the Asc in the solar return chart for 2016. That means H6 issues will be highlighted for the year. See how Venus in the solar return chart comes to 16 Gemini 54? That is exactly conjunct Mercury at 16 Gemini 57 in the birth chart. In the solar return chart, Mercury rules H8 for surgery which is Virgo, ruling the stomach. I'm having an operation in 6 weeks to repair a ventral hernia.

In a solar return chart, you're looking for solar return planets to make aspects to natal planets. Since Mercury is also ruling H5 where solar return Sun and Venus are and Mercury is located in H4 of the solar return chart, I might be lucky on speculative matters.

Attachments

• AJ Birth.jpg
    AJ Birth.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SR Surgery.jpg
    SR Surgery.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SR Dual.jpg
    SR Dual.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 13

noouraz2

Hi noouraz2,

A solar return and solar revolution are the same thing. You can see the charts below that H6 Aquarius in the birth chart is now the Asc in the solar return chart for 2016. That means H6 issues will be highlighted for the year. See how Venus in the solar return chart comes to 16 Gemini 54? That is exactly conjunct Mercury at 16 Gemini 57 in the birth chart. In the solar return chart, Mercury rules H8 for surgery which is Virgo, ruling the stomach. I'm having an operation in 6 weeks to repair a ventral hernia.

In a solar return chart, you're looking for solar return planets to make aspects to natal planets. Since Mercury is also ruling H5 where solar return Sun and Venus are and Mercury is located in H4 of the solar return chart, I might be lucky on speculative matters.

AMAZING

can you help me in reading mine.......?

I have moon uranus in 7th house in SR :surprised: is that bad?

AJ Astrology

AMAZING

can you help me in reading mine.......?

I have moon uranus in 7th house in SR :surprised: is that bad?

Hi noouraz2,

It is neither good nor bad. In a solar return, you look for aspects between solar return planets and natal planets. The orb of aspect is very small, only 1 degree or so.