Why is everything so difficult with my sis?

chei star

I know there are probably psychological reasons for this and things that have happened when we were growing up together, and I wonder if anyone will notice what they are.

But everything with my sister seems to have to be forced. Nothing seems to flow naturally. there is an awkwardness between us whenever we talk. We are very distant from one another emotionally.

I find her quite domineering and people have observed that I withdraw a bit around her and don't act myself.

Can you see the reasons for this in our synastry chart?

things I notice: my Saturn squares her Sun.

Her Saturn conjuncts my Pluto and my Pluto conjuncts her Mars.. all in her 3rd house.. all of this to me is highly suggestive of some serious competition and power struggles between us.

seriously there is just at atmosphere between us, some intangible force that seems to block us off from one another.

Why? Can it be fixed? Will we ever have a good relationship?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_04_becci_tanya.70439.65178.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_04_becci_tanya.70439.65178.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_61gw_01_04_becci_tanya.70487.2804.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 25

*emma*

Banned
her saturn also conjuncts your sun

Best case scenario she can help you stay in control and grounded worst case she is controlling you

its up to you to decide whether she is a mainly positive or negative influence in your life

I had a tiff with my brother, something I cant forgive him for even though what he said was true to some extent it was the manner of delivering it that made methink, stuff offand look inthe mirror before criticising
i find the happiest relationships are where jupiter is strong between the people

Moog

Elder sibling is symbolised by the 11th.

11th ruler is Saturn for Pisces rising.

Jupiter is self sig. Saturn opposes Jupiter. It's a tight aspect.

The relationship is uncomfortable.

tumblr_medwa2CGsD1re07yfo1_400.gif

Saturn tends to inhibit what it touches.

Saturn is also functionally malefic as well as naturally malefic for Pisces rising.

chei star

Elder sibling is symbolised by the 11th.

11th ruler is Saturn for Pisces rising.

Jupiter is self sig. Saturn opposes Jupiter. It's a tight aspect.

The relationship is uncomfortable.

tumblr_medwa2CGsD1re07yfo1_400.gif

Saturn tends to inhibit what it touches.

Saturn is also functionally malefic as well as naturally malefic for Pisces rising.

Thanks Moog :)

chei star

its up to you to decide whether she is a mainly positive or negative influence in your life

Thanks Emma. well she has never done anything malicious or something with intent to cause harm to me (since we were kids, anyway), and I am inclined to think that her influence in my life is neither positive or negative. I guess all that can be done is for us to sit down and talk about our relationship and why we are not so close.

*emma*

Banned
yes, perhaps start off with nothing heavy, just small friendly conversations, doing little things for each other, keeping in touch with emails, sharing shopping trip, picnic, etc.

I just also noticed that possibly you havevenus conjunct jupiter but I cant see the degrees so not sure, this is a wonderful fun aspect to have between two people, maybe arrange a dinner party with other friends there too and get her to have a couple drinks to lighten up that saturn cloak a bit

Good luck.

ETA Sometimes it happens that the other person has their own problems and its not so much that you dont really get on, you could try askingher about her life and if all is ok, she will appreciate it