Imperial Death Star

Inconjunct

I think we should acknowledge the importance of this fictional fixed star as the place in your chart wherein you get in touch with your inner Darth Vader. I have calculated, from intense scrutiny of the Star Wars franchise, that the Imperial Death Star can be found at 24 degrees Pisces which is, coincidentally, the exact same degree as my rising sign, which makes me, like REALLY DARK AND INTERESTING!

Where is it in your chart?

starchaser

hahaha!!!!!!!:lol: Seriously is there any important huge fixed star at 24 or 25 degrees of Pisces?It's my MC there so there must be one..:p

Last edited:

dr. farr

hahaha!!!!!!!:lol: Seriously is there any important huge fixed star at 24 or 25 degrees of Pisces?It's my MC there so there must be one..:p

No, but the stars Sadalbari and Matar are here; there is nothing in the historical astrological literature about these stars, however they do channel in the influences of the starry constellation Pegasus, into the MC; you can read about the Pegasus influences in Robson's book ("Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology"), and also on the internet site constellationsofwords.com...

starchaser

No, but the stars Sadalbari and Matar are here; there is nothing in the historical astrological literature about these stars, however they do channel in the influences of the starry constellation Pegasus, into the MC; you can read about the Pegasus influences in Robson's book ("Fixed Stars & Constellations in Astrology"), and also on the internet site constellationsofwords.com...

Oh thank you very much dr.farr!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

queenfluff

I would like to know how to calculate my Kashyyyk, also known as Wookiee PlanetC. I need to get in touch with my inner Wookiee. :)

Last edited:

Inconjunct

Well I can see that the Millennium Falcon is currently transiting through Ophiucus and forms a trine with Mongo and Gallifrey - this is good news if you want to launch an intergalactic war against the Klingons!