Trump Lost! *No memes*

Osamenor

Staff member
The video is from the GA hearings, and witness testimonials and the evidence they present. You can dismiss it if you want - but doesn't make it untrue. You are just closing your eyes to the facts because you don't want to check it out, which is fine.

I guess if it is not aired on CNN - then it didn't happen correct?:lol:

No doubt that video is real. But the assertion that voting machines were hacked just now, December 30th, hasn't turned up anywhere else.

If this is a reference to an alleged hacking that took place earlier, those stories have been WIDELY debunked.

david starling

The video is from the GA hearings, and witness testimonials and the evidence they present. You can dismiss it if you want - but doesn't make it untrue. You are just closing your eyes to the facts because you don't want to check it out, which is fine.

I guess if it is not aired on CNN - then it didn't happen correct?:lol:

It's too recent for fact-checking.

Sounds like Republicans hacked in to prove it could be done.

Now, they have to prove that it was done, aside from themselves doing it, and who benefited.

Last edited:

Dirius

No doubt that video is real. But the assertion that voting machines were hacked just now, December 30th, hasn't turned up anywhere else.

If this is a reference to an alleged hacking that took place earlier, those stories have been WIDELY debunked.

Yes what reason would anti-Trump CNN have to not show you the GA hearings at all? I wonder why. Its not like actual government-run hearings on fraud would be newsworthy.

Dirius

It's too recent for fact-checking.

Sounds like Republicans hacked in to prove it could be done.

Now, they have to prove that it was done, aside from themselves doing it, and who benefited.

The voting machines aren't supposed to be connected to the internet (there may be a law on it?). This is what dominion and other "experts" testified, that the machines can't be accesed during the election process.

He showed they could be accesed. Due to this factor, a full audit of the machines should be in order.

Last edited:

david starling

The voting machines aren't supposed to be connected to the internet (I think there is a law on it?). This is what dominion and other "experts" testified, that the machines can't be accesed during the election process.

He showed they could be accesed. Due to this factor, a full audit of the machines should be in order.

I couldn't get whether this was just one machine that could have tampered with to connect it to the Internet, or if they were able to connect through WiFi to all of them.

david starling

They also presented evidence that sample ballots sent to republican areas are "misaligned" (they are printed wrong) and marked, causing machines to discount votes (or something of the sort).

This has actually lead the Georgia senate to pass a motion to allow the access to absentee ballots for review.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YqbsVg8ow&feature=emb_title

That's fair. As long as they check to see if any went to Democrats also.

I don't trust skilled experts with a biased agenda. They could be doctoring the results.

Dirius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWmPp4lFOCU

A good breakdown by Jovan Pulitzer explaining the faultiness of the voting machines. If this doesn't prove that there was fraud going on then nothing will convince you guys until CNN finally admits it.

The evidence this man presents shows clear fraud. The bar code missing from ballots in certain areas, the hacking, the missaligment on republican ballots, etc.

Here is a snapshot of what the video shows. Its not a "meme", just an image - hope it doesn't go against the thread rules:

[Deleted because OP has made it clear that it does go against thread rules. You may post a link to the image. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

It's too late for any of this to matter on January 6th:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...t-trump-january-6-is-not-an-election-do-over/

This article reiterates everything I've read so far in a clear and concise manner, and includes historical precedent and the wording of the Constitution regarding the job of Congress on January 6th.

Trump had almost 4 years to investigate the voting machines prior to December 14th, when the Electoral College carved the State governors' certified Election results in stone.

If he'd won in 2020, he'd be calling it the "fairest election ever!"

Winning is all he and his followers care about, not the fairness of the Election process they're being so sanctimonious about now that he lost.

For example, they have no problem whatsoever disregarding the intelligence reports about the significant effect of illegal foreign interference on the 2016 Election.

The picture of the ballots is out of place here, but a link to it would be optimal.

I hope you check out the link I just posted about what January 6th is really about.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Wtf?? Youtube shows your favourite CNN as well. I guess we shouldn't listen to CNN then either.

And the same CNN shows also appear in places other than You Tube, and what they report is also reported by other reputable news sources. That's backing it up with reputable sources.

david starling

The GA senate comittee has requested a forensic audit of absentee ballots in Fulton county.

Has "reputable" CNN mentioned the story yet? I guess it didn't happen until CNN reports it :joyful:

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...quests-forensic-audit-absentee-ballots-fulton

Post-election audits are standard operating procedure. Not really "news" unless they significantly affect the Election results, which hardly ever happens.

The entire rationale for the meeting of the Electoral College is to assert States' Rights over the election process for President.

Once the Governor of a State Officially certifies the results of that State's Popular-vote, and sends those results to the Electoral College, it's done:
That State has determined it's winner, and the Federal Government is forbidden from overriding it.

So, the only purpose of the House and Senate involvement, as is coming up on January 6th, is to respect and honor the Constitutional Right of the States to choose the next President.

And, that choice is the one compiled and certified by the Electoral College, and ANNOUNCED, NOT ADJUDICATED, by the Vice President in the Senate chambers.

Last edited:

david starling

What's the purpose for the "Be there, will be wild" demonstration Trump called for in D.C. on January 6th?

Concealed Carry permits must be obtained IN D.C., and anyone with a handgun is required by Law to show a valid D.C. permit.

The Proud Boys will be there, out of their normal vigilante "uniforms", so as to blend in with the rest of the crowd.

When Pence announces that Biden won the 2020 Election, what's the expected reaction from the mob of unruly Trump supporters?

david starling

So, I noticed that no one has tried to debunk this. I'll take it to mean that either you didn't bother watching it (in which case you're not really interested in getting to the bottom of things, so why demand proof from us?) or you watched it in its entirety and couldn't fault a single thing, because it was true. Either or.

I was somewhat impressed, although a rebuttal is in order by a team of unbiased tech experts. It wasn't proven that the machines were hacked, only that they could have been. But it wasn't made absolutely clear that it could been done in such a way as to have altered the paper trail.

However, if the voting machines are in fact that susceptible to hacking by someone by who really knows how, it would explain how Trump won in 2016 with the help of expert Russian hackers.*

Same machines, right?

*This isn't about the collusion issue. The Russians much preferred Trump to HRC, and could have done it on their own, without even telling the Trump campaign.

Last edited:

Dirius

What's the purpose for the "Be there, will be wild" demonstration Trump called for in D.C. on January 6th?

Concealed Carry permits must be obtained IN D.C., and anyone with a handgun is required by Law to show a valid D.C. permit.

The Proud Boys will be there, out of their normal vigilante "uniforms", so as to blend in with the rest of the crowd.

When Pence announces that Biden won the 2020 Election, what's the expected reaction from the mob of unruly Trump supporters?

Who knows - :unsure:

Dirius

I was somewhat impressed, although a rebuttal is in order by a team of unbiased tech experts. It wasn't proven that the machines were hacked, only that they could have been. But it wasn't made absolutely clear that it could been done in such a way as to have altered the paper trail.

However, if the voting machines are in fact that susceptible to hacking by someone by who really knows how, it would explain how Trump won in 2016 with the help of expert Russian hackers.*

Same machines, right?

*This isn't about the collusion issue. The Russians much preferred Trump to HRC, and could have done it on their own, without even telling the Trump campaign.

The video contains other evidence, such as ballot missprints.