Living in the place of birth

Dear all,

I love astrology for its complicated (for me) science. I want an logical explanation for the situation I am in. All my life I have seen people living outside the country earning money and raving about their facilities. That includes my father and my younger sister too apart from almost all my friends. I have had dreams of doing this. But I got married and my husband's work is also been here in my same birth place Chennai, India. Though he had opportunities he did not show interest in applying abroad in the beginning and slowly the world's opportunities also decreased.

I had an opportunity and promised my family that will explore and will be back in a year. Here in the foreign land I am having all the possible facilities except for people to talk to. I am surviving on the social media. Even if people come here they speak a different language. So most of my conversation is sign language. I am feeling so depressed and desperate that I want to leave to my place.

I sharing this to know whether my natal chart says this. I was born on 28th Apr, 1978, Chennai, India at 02.25 a.m.

Thank you in advance