Gipsy_Houston's Natal Chart Interpretation

Arian Maverick

I hope you found your way to this board, Gipsy...if you post your natal information here I can upload a chart for you, and hopefully someone will come along to take a stab at interpretation :wink:

EDIT: I have just received your personal message containing your natal data and decided to black out your personal information in case privacy is an issue. Here is your natal chart:

Aquarian Maverick

Here is my Chart...

20719705072467.gif

I hope I have created it correctly :roll:

Arian Maverick

Hmm...these two charts look a LOT different. Did you remember to take Daylight Savings Time into account? I know that I made that mistake when I first used Radu's new program :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Thanks

I highly appreciate it, I will be looking forward to see how it looks to fellows, yes, there was a little privacy issue, I think I am too old to tell others about my age, you know :wink:

Arian Maverick

I highly appreciate it, I will be looking forward to see how it looks to fellows, yes, there was a little privacy issue, I think I am too old to tell others about my age, you know

That's not true; I obviously saw what year you were born when I was creating your natal chart, and I know for certain that there are individuals on this forum who are older (or shall I say more experienced :mrgreen: ) than you.

We greatly span the generational gap here :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. You may wish to remove the link to your natal chart if privacy is an issue, because your natal data is displayed on the bottom of the page...but it's basically a non-issue here due to our mutual understanding that such information is necessary in astrology. In fact, I've seen several people post their natal information in their signiture so others could easily create/interpret their natal chart--we're like a cyber family :D

Daylight??

[Hmm...these two charts look a LOT different. Did you remember to take Daylight Savings Time into account? I know that I made that mistake when I first used Radu's new program ]

But there is no daylight saving or time change occurs there, that's why I selected no there. . .

Arian Maverick

I rechecked your natal data and everything appears to be in order, and I highly doubt there's an error on Radu's astrology program. Perhaps you should enter the information in yourself on Astrodienst and see what you come up with...are you familar with the site?

Aquarian Maverick

I wasn't familiar with the site but now I am, I just checked and getting the same chart as your's. I think this is the correct one but in the begining it says "time zone/daylight time is automatic" maybe it's adding the daylight time (or maybe not :roll: )

Arian Maverick

It could be...but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start brushing up on some basic astrology in the mean time :wink:

Check out this post in a different board...I explained to another beginner the basic way I usually go about with an interpretation. Hopefully, it will be of some assistance to you as well :D

Aquarian Maverick

Ok my cyber family, please interpret this current chart for me please and it's ok you don't need to follow the link that's not the correct chart anyways, you know what I mean :D

Arian Maverick

I don't think any of the other members are on right now...you'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to see if anyone responded. It's getting late in my time zone, so I'm going to bed. Good luck! :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Light

Hi Gypsy - welcome

I think I am too old to tell others about my age, you know

Nah, you're never too old for astrology! :) Besides, you're younger than me!

I'm a beginner, too. So I can't interpret your chart - give me another year, maybe :oops: No doubt there will be someone along later who can help.

take care

hel

wilsontc

Staff member
Interpretation

Gipsy,

Both charts, the one Maverick posted and the one your created have the same data, although they look different...you created the chart just fine! :)

Since you have the same number of planets above the line as below the line you switch focus between the outer world and your inner world.

Since you have more plants on the left than on the right of the chart you focus on yourself more than on others.

Since you have most planets in the top left and bottom left of your chart you switch focuses between using what you know about the world to develop yourself and using what you know about your self to develop your inner world.

You have a bucket chart. According to Tracy Marks of The Art of Astrological Chart Interpretation:
Bowl pattern - "All planets fall within 180 degrees (or a maximum of 190 degrees) and on one side of an opposition, and no more than 60 degrees or two houses of the occupied portion of the chart are empty..."

Bucket pattern - "...a bowl pattern with a handle...a planet or two closely conjunct planets at least 30 degrees from the planets within the bowl...channels...[their] energy through the handle of the bucket. The sign and house position of this singleton or focal planet usually indicates the kind of energy this person most frequently expresses and the area of life through which... [they] seek satisfaction."

The "handle" of your bucket is Moon (home, also emotions), indicating your life energy goes into emotions. The sign of the Moon is Aquarius (friends, also other people's self-expression), indicating you often express an interest in helping other's develop themselves. The house Moon is in is 5th house (self-expression), indicating you seek life satisfaction in self-expression of some type. This focus on helping others is also indicated by the most planets being focused on the 11th house (friends, also other people's self-expression) and Uraus (friends, also other people's self-expression) sextile (energy goes easily with) energies in the 11th house.

Interpreting,

Tim

For information on basic astrological chart interpretation see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Dear Wilsontc/Tim,
I really appreciate your contribution to interpretation. I hope if you or someone else will come along and tell me more about my financial and relationships future. I have checked basic aspects of my chart with the help of astrologyweekly.com and Debbie Kempton Smith's book "Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook". Radu has done amazing job and explained a lot on the site but still I don't know why I have triangles in my chart are they good or bad and why some lines are red, green or blue what these colors represent?, I know I have a long journey of learning before I can understand it all.

wilsontc

Staff member
astrology basics

gipsy,

Here are some basics of astrology:
The blue lines in your chart indicate an "easy" energy flow

The red lines in your chart indicate a "challenging energy flow

As you notice, you have some easy and some challenging. This indicates that, when stresses become too great, you have some "easy" places to go in your life. Notice that one of these planets (the black pictures in the circle are called "planets") has all blue lines coming from it, indicating this planet is the "easiest" in your chart. This planet is Pluto (transformation, also other people's money), indicating that normally finances which involve other people aren't an issue.

Take a look now at the chart Maverick posted. Notice that one of the planets has NO lines coming out of it. This planet is Venus (physical, also personal money/relationships). Since it has NO lines coming from it, Venus energy does not connect into the chart. This indicates that you may have no direct sense of either money issues or relationships issues. As a result, you work VERY hard on these issues, in order to work to "connect" them to you. Most likely you have more money and relationships than you realize, you simply have difficulty "sensing" them.

For a person with this situation it is important to develop trust that all their hard work on money and relationships ARE working in their life. Notice the things you are able to buy and the bills getting paid. Notice the people around you and how you "relate" to them. This may not seem significant to you, but it is the basis of personal money and relationships.

Since Venus is unaspected (has no connections to the chart), transits (movement of the planets around you) to Venus are VERY powerful, because at these times the outer world gives you a "sense" of Venus energy. Watch for easy transits to Venus to find out when you might come into a "sense" of personal money and/or relationships.

Relating financially,

Tim

Wow, you are amazing and this is a great interpretation. Thanks Chief, I am truely impressed. It's cool and spooky at the same time seems like someone can really know me through my chart.