duenderoja

2vvtd9c.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
He was.

:)

Thanks for not looking!

You are welcome.

I passed over the question because it seemed to me that you were not asking the true underlying question, like "Can I trust him?" to be finding us a place to live. Not sure what the real question on your mind was, and since you provided no background, it did not inspire me to respond.

You might wish to consider providing some context and background, and perhaps refrain from being sarcastic, the next time you ask a favor of the forum.

Last edited:

duenderoja

You are welcome.

I passed over the question because it seemed to me that you were not asking the true underlying question, like "Can I trust him?" to be finding us a place to live. Not sure what the real question on your mind was, and since you provided no background, it did not inspire me to respond.

You might wish to consider providing some context and background, and perhaps refrain from being sarcastic, the next time you ask a favor of the forum.

No. See - he just came into town. I thought he was coming to my place. He dropped off the radar, and when I cast a horary to find out what he was doing, I found he was trying to hide something from me. So I got a little excited, and started thinking about his character. He is a practical man, and I'm a dreamer.

So then the idea of him looking for housing popped into my head. So I asked the question.

Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to think a person's question is earnest. A horary can be read if a person does not trust the queried - mine will show ultimate trust in him.

I was hurt. You don't know how often I'm ignored. Lots of people get ignored. This forum isn't exactly helpful. People treat people like me as pesky children. All I want to do is learn horary astrology. I love when people answer my questions because I can discuss with them.

My sarcasm was not ill-timed. I rebuff your advise.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

No. See - he just came into town. I thought he was coming to my place. He dropped off the radar, and when I cast a horary to find out what he was doing, I found he was trying to hide something from me. So I got a little excited, and started thinking about his character. He is a practical man, and I'm a dreamer.

So then the idea of him looking for housing popped into my head. So I asked the question.

Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to think a person's question is earnest. A horary can be read if a person does not trust the queried - mine will show ultimate trust in him.

I was hurt. You don't know how often I'm ignored. Lots of people get ignored. This forum isn't exactly helpful. People treat people like me as pesky children. All I want to do is learn horary astrology. I love when people answer my questions because I can discuss with them.

My sarcasm was not ill-timed. I rebuff your advise.

It takes a lot of time and effort for someone to look at Horary charts and then post a detailed answer... Personally - I find the people on this forum incredibly helpful. But it's not a one way street....