what aspects can point to a karmic connection between two people?

sumire

I feel a deep soul connection with a certain person and I have a sense of fate, can astrology explain this fully?

I have my Pholus, Juno and Mercury conjunct his North Node and True Node, and opposition his Descending Node and Descending True Node.
My Mid Heaven and Eris (i don't know what this asteroid is? I thought it was Eros but apparently it is not) opposition his North and True Nodes, and conjunct Descending and Descending True Nodes.
My Nodes trine his Jupiter, the Descending ones creating a sextile, all square his Pluto. My True North Node also has a Bi Quintile in his Juno.
My Phallas in the 8th (this aspect indicates a psychic energy, right?) conjuncts his Saturn in the 3rd, and his Phallas conjucts my Juno.
His Vertex conjuncts my AC, and opposes my Neptune, while my Vertex conjucts his Ceres.

This is a looot of aspects that im having trouble with. I just cant find something on the internet. I would appreciate it very much if you could help with a little interpretation! Im really curious about the karma going on in here because I realy feel strange and drawned towards this person. Thank you very much for your replies, by the way :)

D-Rok

Try removing all 9,000 of the asteroids and looking at the aspects between your ascendant ruler and your descendant ruler.

sumire

Try removing all 9,000 of the asteroids and looking at the aspects between your ascendant ruler and your descendant ruler.

oh hahahaha yeah, im gonna try that! but ive been having trouble with my ascendant because Leo is exactly in the cusp of the second house, so I dont really know for sure if my ascendant is Leo or if it is Cancer. I've been told my ascendant is Cancer but since the first house is empty, then Leo and its planets take the role as my Ascendant, should I trust this?