Will i meet my soulmate in next 12 months?

TMA

Hello

Currently I am not in any type of romantic relationship at all and just want to know that is there any indication that i will meet my soulmate in next 12 months?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_11_will_i_meet_my_soulmate_in_next_12_month.63036.17940.jpg
    astro_2gw_11_will_i_meet_my_soulmate_in_next_12_month.63036.17940.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 39

Bunraku

I’ll take it as a “will I get in a relationship” question.

Answer: Yes

EDIT: Change it to a NO.

Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

Hello

Currently I am not in any type of romantic relationship at all and just want to know that is there any indication that i will meet my soulmate in next 12 months?

Thank you in advance
Yes, but not without difficultiies; since the 1st and 7th ruler is squaring and they are located in cadent houses, the plus side is the applying square that they are forming.

Bunraku

It will be very difficult - Moon has just applied from a malefic and will apply to another malefic. I don’t mind Moon’s cadent status too much since she is in her joy, but you’re right- they’re both afflicted.

I doubt anything good will come out of it.

Last edited:

TMA

Yes, but not without difficultiies; since the 1st and 7th ruler is squaring and they are located in cadent houses, the plus side is the applying square that they are forming.
Thanks for response hermeshadesluna, but what type of difficulty can u explain plz?

TMA

It will be very difficult - Moon has just applied from a malefic and will apply to another malefic. I don’t mind Moon’s cadent status too much since she is in her joy, but you’re right- they’re both afflicted.

I doubt anything good will come out of it.

Thankyou bunraku for analysis but your response is very confusing........😐

Hermeshadesluna

Thanks for response hermeshadesluna, but what type of difficulty can u explain plz?
The 1st house ruler (You) is located in the 12th house, and in Sag and retro to boot. So therefore, I'm seeing that you are currently struggling with the boundaries (Saturn) of the expansion of your subsconscious awareness and its creating tension with your emotional focus and security of becoming one (Moon in Pisces)with your siblings, neighbors and localities (3rd house). Also since the 7th house ruler is in the 3rd, that shows that you're not really focused on one-on-one relationships right now. Also the moon is squaring mars in the 6th in Gemini, which is the 4th house ruler, so therefore your desires are predicated on thinking and communicating about your daily routine, work and health, which is also creating tension with the moon. Plus the you and your current desires are squaring (Saturn-Mars) forming a t-square with your current emotional focus and stability as the release. Then the moon is about to square Pluto retrograde in the first, which means the tension will shift from the subconscious to the internalized transformation, and the deep desire to structure and stabilized (Cap)your personality and personal issues. Plus with the Moon in Aries, you're gonna be bold about it too. With the significators being in mutable signs, cadent houses; it's gonna be years if you hesitate to learn the lessons that the squares is trying to teach you. Peace, love and gnosis

TMA

The 1st house ruler (You) is located in the 12th house, and in Sag and retro to boot. So therefore, I'm seeing that you are currently struggling with the boundaries (Saturn) of the expansion of your subsconscious awareness and its creating tension with your emotional focus and security of becoming one (Moon in Pisces)with your siblings, neighbors and localities (3rd house). Also since the 7th house ruler is in the 3rd, that shows that you're not really focused on one-on-one relationships right now. Also the moon is squaring mars in the 6th in Gemini, which is the 4th house ruler, so therefore your desires are predicated on thinking and communicating about your daily routine, work and health, which is also creating tension with the moon. Plus the you and your current desires are squaring (Saturn-Mars) forming a t-square with your current emotional focus and stability as the release. Then the moon is about to square Pluto retrograde in the first, which means the tension will shift from the subconscious to the internalized transformation, and the deep desire to structure and stabilized (Cap)your personality and personal issues. Plus with the Moon in Aries, you're gonna be bold about it too. With the significators being in mutable signs, cadent houses; it's gonna be years if you hesitate to learn the lessons that the squares is trying to teach you. Peace, love and gnosis
wow its amazing I was really not expecting that horary can be that much in depth and accurate.
Yes I am currently struggling with my boundaries, expansion, people, personal security and emotions. From last few months I am deeply transforming and becoming bold. But due to my present circumstances and because of people who want to let me down............ I cannot be peaceful. Currently I am not much focused about relationships. I am wanderer with empty soul with thirst of self discovery.
I thought horary is just yes or No but it is something with if and buts. Your response is really valuable but it looks like the answer of my question is if I will be this then Yes and If I will be that then No.
Am I right??

Hermeshadesluna

wow its amazing I was really not expecting that horary can be that much in depth and accurate.
Yes I am currently struggling with my boundaries, expansion, people, personal security and emotions. From last few months I am deeply transforming and becoming bold. But due to my present circumstances and because of people who want to let me down............ I cannot be peaceful. Currently I am not much focused about relationships. I am wanderer with empty soul with thirst of self discovery.
I thought horary is just yes or No but it is something with if and buts. Your response is really valuable but it looks like the answer of my question is if I will be this then Yes and If I will be that then No.
Am I right??
Pretty much

Pan

Yes, within 6 months you can have, but would be lot of conflict and anger, just to be sure you need it, good luck !!! :)