Marriage/ soulmate aspects in this synastry/composite?

sashy

Hello,

Please if someone can offer any help regarding the compatibility and lasting power of this relationship. We have so many things in common and get along amazingly well at the moment. He seems to embody everything I find attractive in a man on every level. My kind of perfect :)

I'm inner circle.

Thank you in advance for your kindness!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 53
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 38

piercethevale

Hi.
For me to do a synastry I need to see separate charts and the charts have to be truly accurate down to the minute.

From what I can tell here it appears that you, [I'm assuming that you are the younger] were born about Sept. 8, 1987 and He was born on or about Sept. 17, 1985.

Well, first off you do have a Moon that is opposite his natal sun...probably about a 176* aspect. Sun - Moon oppositions are found often in marital and other relationships. Womans' Moon opposite Mans' Sun is the better combination. It intensifies emotional issues in family, domestic and financial concerns. You might at time feel overpowered by him emotionally and you at times might appear to him as being indecisive, timid, vague or what he might deem to be inconsistent behavior, but it is a often found combination in marriages so it must work out in the long run. It's just that the possibility of what I described may come up from time to time and you have to be aware of it when they do as so to mitigate, or even rectify those situations...which will mean you'll have to be able to strengthen your control over your own emotions. If you already have that kind of control, then you'll need only to be aware of when such situations may arise.

As I see a possible Uranus Moon square in your chart that may be a hindrance as to that business? Depends on how strong that square is... at the same time that Uranus of yours is sextile his Moon and that is a delightful aspect between domestic partners and keeps the relationship lively and interesting...and it allows you the ability to help him overcome any emotional problems he may have. Your Uranus is also trine his Venus...Roowwwwr...
...that's a real pearl to have in a sexual/romantic relationship.

I see but only a possible semi square between your natal Venus and his Mars but generally speaking any sort of aspect between a mans' Mars and a womans' Venus is a "good'' aspect....as you want some sort of stimuli and as your Venus is in a pretty good conjunction with his Sun anyways... you two should get along pretty well but He does have a Pluto square Mars in his chart so beware getting him angry at you by any means. Don't ever let it get there especially as for the reason that your Pluto is also square his Mars.

Don't try to remake him or reform him in any way, he will only resent it and He may come off at times as being unsophisticated, and you may resent his seemingly impulsive/obvious actions...just flow with it...keep a level of maturity in the relationship always so as to not goad one another into ill considered and possibly even dangerous acts. It can often lead to disagreements about the handling of finances, businesses, and other such affairs. To be forewarned is to be prepared

His Saturn is trine to your Moon...that is very good for stability and will provide a sense of security...and not a false sense by any means.

It should be noted that possibly your Moons are inconjunct, a 150* aspect ...and I don't know whether such an aspect is considered to be one of great difficulty or minor annoyance... what I know of the aspect is, for example my M.C., which represents the HOW of my spiritual endeavors and the WHY of my mundane is inconjunct the M.C. of my brothers. We had an "I'll show YOU", "No, I'll show YOU" kind of relationship all our lives...if you know what I mean?
How that works between two peoples Moon, their emotional being, I can't really say... but you'll get to know about it if it is a 150* aspect that you two have... if the aspect between your Moons is anything more than 5* off then don't worry about it.

There's much more that should be analyzed but that covers most of the most basic and influential of aspects... I may have and probably have overlooked something... so keep seeking input here, there's a number of members of this forum that are good at relational astrology. I'm a bit burnt out this evening and that's about all the juice I have left ... I wouldn't have bothered but it appeared that you needed someone to get the ball rolling here for you... I hope that I have accomplished that much

ardentika

For a soulmate I'd want to see a much more intense synastry, however everyone looks for something different in a partner.

You can also check the synastry and composite with asteroids like Eros, Psyche, Juno, Valentine, Amor, Alma, Union. Maybe even check the name asteroids.

piercethevale

according to the renowned 20th century American clairvoyant, the late Edgar Cayce, all souls have been split in two. One manifests as the masculine and the other as the feminine...although at time one will manifest in the opposite gender and be found to be homosexual. This is Gods' way or rectifying past life karma. Yes, homosexuality is part of Gods' plan and it is why we all should be tolerant of those within our societies that are of that orientation.

So, there is a TRUE soulmate for each and everyone of us. But there is only one and there's no way to know who that person is or if they are even alive in the same time. Except there is one way to tell if a person might possibly be that TRUE soulmate and that is if your composite Venus comes out to be in the 14th degree of Aries. I know this from working with the Yeshu'a/Jesus birth chart I produced and if you'll read the post I have titled "Birth Chart of Mary" you'll find the explanation for this.

I very likely found my true soulmate [in my book and in threads here in this forum I identify Her as "Miss X"] and she was the one that provided me with the understanding that led to producing the true natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth. Our composite Venus is in the 14th degree of Aries. (Tropical Zodiac only when working with the Sabian Symbols. They are not tied to the Sidereal) I was just recently given permission to reveal Her name to the world. I believe I will do so later today in the appropriate sub forum.
It's the Sabian Symbol for that Tropical Degree that provides the further understanding behind this matter.
From Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book on the Sabian Symbols, I present to you all the 14th degree of Aries. [it is about the longest interpretation for any symbol Dane analyzed and He analyzed all 360 of them. There was no one more suited, more qualified, whom was alive at the time or is yet presently, to do the "job" than Dane. He "ROCKED IT"]

"ARIES 14°: A SERPENT COILING NEAR A MAN AND A WOMAN.

KEYNOTE:
Identification in bipolar relationship with the impersonal rhythm of natural energy.

The symbol for Phase 4 pictures a man and a woman in love walking together. At this new and more mentally stimulated level of experience and consciousness, a third factor appears: the serpent, whose coiling represents the spiral-like process of evolution - not merely 'sex' according to the maker of cathartic symbols, Sigmund Freud. We can understand this 'triangular' image — man, woman and the serpent — if we relate it to the preceding one in the series, the unexploded bomb of the anarchist or activist. The urge to blow up some structure which somehow has become in the activist's mind a symbol of the Establishment — the ruling elite — is usually the protest of an alienated and often immature mind that refuses relationship, because in the relationship he would occupy a subservient position. In this symbol, the serpent represents the acceptance of relationship by the two polarized human beings.
There must be a polarization before there can be fulfillment. The tragedy of so many contemporary lives is that, having become sharply individualized, the men and women cannot find their truly matching polar-opposite. Because they are not fulfilled at the root level of human emotions and vitalistic forces, they pass their lives seeking the ideal complement, often glamorized as the "soul mate." This search can find its expression at several levels. At the mystical level we have the examples of the 'spiritual marriage' of Saint Francis of Assisi and Santa Clara, or recently of Sri Aurobindo and Mother Mira.
The Adam and Eve story (in Hebrew, Ish and Isha - much more significant names!) refers to this principle of polarization, although the story has been turned upside down by priestly intellects to serve their purposes. Adam and Eve accepted the Presence, not of the Tempter, but of the Individualizer, who sought to have them born out of the womb of unconscious passivity to Nature's God. But the result of the experience frightened them. They 'hid'; they failed in the great test of individualization, and in this sense the archetype of that failure is deeply imbedded in man's generic unconscious. It is repeated time after time.
Modern 'individuals' are confronted with another test, but they do not understand its meaning. It is the test of polarized conscious participation in the evolutionary process - a polarization that could dissolve alienation, isolation and egocentricity. In a sense at least, this was the old Tantric concept in India; but today many young people accept the concept only superficially and miss its real essence. They cannot understand the meaning of entering into the serpent, i.e. of developing eonic consciousness and that transpersonal living which once was characterized by the words: Not I live, but Christ lives me - Christ, whose symbolic number in Gnosticism is 888.

At this fourth stage of the third five-fold sequence, we are confronted with an image suggesting the transpersonal way to the 'cosmification' of desire and the conscious acceptance of polarization as the solution of the problems generated by individualization. But this need not mean what is currently meant by 'sex' and the glorification of the orgasm. It implies rather the
RITUALIZATION OF RELATIONSHIP.
"

Edgar Cayce did say, in fact it was more of a "warning", that we are likely to find that our true soulmate is someone we are not going to get along with
It is my present opinion that is due more to the way the world presently is than anything to do with each of us individually. Given an idyllic world to exist in, it is my belief, that bonding with ones' true soulmate would be the perfect marriage.
"Miss X" and I certainly had great difficulties trying to keep our relationship a pleasant one.. I do love the woman and always will, it's just that I can't live with Her and I'm quite certain she will say the exact same thing about me.

Ardentika may quite possibly be correct as to everything else she wrote. I usually am celibate in the lives I incarnate into or at least most everyone of them I've had in the last 2,000 years.
I was married and happily so in my last life, in India as a wealthy Hindu businessman. In three previous lives I was of knighthood, two as a Templar the other in Briton a little over 1200 years ago but born horribly deformed with the "elephant man" malady. I know of these things having been a practitioner of yoga now for over 50 years and by the grace of Sri Rama [Haribol] I was shown the "Wheel" of my existence many years ago.

I have been without any sexual experiences presently for nearly 20 years now, but I have been with 25 different women in my life in that regard.

So what I'm saying here is that there are many here that are better qualified, most likely, to give you the answer that you truly seek and as Ardentika said she has seen better astrological synastry that makes a relationship work I consider Her words to be most valuable to you.

One advantage I may have, however, is my awareness and insight pertaining to the metaphysical realm and I do see a number of aspects that indicate intuitive and even psychic links between you and your boyfriend. That is a real plus in a relationship if you know how to work with that?

Only you can ultimately decide if this man is right for you, however.

I am also known as Devananda to those of the Sanatan Dharm and my fellow yogis. However I was born and raised a Quaker and honor and bow before all true avatars of all religions and spiritual practices. My only true "guru", "satguru", is the Word of God.

May God Bless you and assist you in finding the true love you seek if you haven't already.

ptv.

ardentika

piercethevale , since the world has mainstreamed soulmates, I think what you are talking about is reffered as to twin flames in the modern society.

We all have one. We all have that person on Earth, and no one can possibly make me believe otherwise. Actually I did believe we don't, but 4 years of tapping into universal knowledge and using common sense showed me we do have it. And it's all up to us to call it in. However I won't go into detail because that's not the subject.

For soulmates I'd look at aspects such as trines and sextiles and nice conjunctions. Soulmates are like friends. They will always support you and teach you in the most loving way.

For that one ultimate lover that you have shared possibly lifetimes with , I'd look to major angles action, Vertex, and a doze of mirroring in the charts. There is not one apsect set in stone, rather it's the feeling of the chart you get. Also there should be at least one symbolic aspect like Eros and psyche conjunct for example.

piercethevale

piercethevale , since the world has mainstreamed soulmates, I think what you are talking about is reffered as to twin flames in the modern society.

We all have one. We all have that person on Earth, and no one can possibly make me believe otherwise. Actually I did believe we don't, but 4 years of tapping into universal knowledge and using common sense showed me we do have it. And it's all up to us to call it in. However I won't go into detail because that's not the subject.

For soulmates I'd look at aspects such as trines and sextiles and nice conjunctions. Soulmates are like friends. They will always support you and teach you in the most loving way.

For that one ultimate lover that you have shared possibly lifetimes with , I'd look to major angles action, Vertex, and a doze of mirroring in the charts. There is not one apsect set in stone, rather it's the feeling of the chart you get. Also there should be at least one symbolic aspect like Eros and psyche conjunct for example.

Hello Aredentika. I'm referring to the other half of ones soul. We all have one.
If it is called the "Twin Flame" in some circles I was not aware of that.
Funny that you should mention a singular soul that we share multiple lifetimes with.
This is my sixth incarnation with the same soul as my late mother,
Interestingly her name in three of those, I know of about her, all began with the letter "H", or what s the equivalent of the English alphabets' letter.

I implicitly trust Edgar Cayce's information for the reason He was a channel. Not a great many people know that even among those who claim to have studied His "readings" for years.
Wen questioned as to from what source the information from and how much of it was channeled. When He was questioned, [From page 364 of Jeffrey Furst's book, "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus" Reading # 254-83 given on February 4, 1935 to members of the Executive Committee Group 9 of the Association for Research and Enlightenment] To what extent are the Masters of the Great White Brotherhood directing the activities of Edgar Cayce? Who are the Masters directly in charge" [Cayce spoke, and said...] "Messengers from the highest forces that may manifest from the Throne of Grace itself." [The Committee spokesperson then asked...] "Who are the Masters directly in charge? Is Saint Germain- [Cayce spoke, interrupting...] "Those that are directed by the Lord of lords, The Kings of kings, Him that came that ye might be one with the Father." {The Committee spokesperson then asked...] Is Saint Germain among them? Who is Halaliel? [Cayce replied...] "These are all but messengers of the Most High. Halaliel is that one who from the beginning has been as a leader of the heavenly host, who has defied Ariel, who has made the ways that have been heavy - but as the means for the understanding." [The Committee spokesperson then asked...] "Is Saint Germain among them?" [Cayce replied in answer...] "When needed."

You see, Mdm. Blavatsky, one of the founders of Theosophical Society, was one who had contact with Saint Germain. It was Annie Besant of the West Coast chapter of the American Theosophical Society, that invited Dane Rudhyar to come to Los Angeles, Calif. and she got him interested in and urged him to study astrology. Dane, as you probably know, studied under Marc Edmond Jones from whom He learned of the Sabian Symbols and after studying them for about four years He realized that a few weren't "right" and learning of the existence, and nearby residence in San Diego, of Elsie Wheeler, Dane went to San Diego and upon meeting Her asked if she could remember all of the 360 symbols she described in clairvoyant trance to Marc. She told Dane that she could do better than that as she had all of the 360 cards that had been used by Marc to write upon Her description for each degree. Dane found that He was indeed correct in that Marc had changed a few to fit his own agenda, so to speak. That's how good Dane was at interpreting symbolism. Annie Besant encouraged Dane to write his first book, "The Astrology of Personality" and even published it for him. It was the only book on the subject of Astrology chosen by the London Times for their list of "The One Hundred Greatest Books of the Twentieth Century". Dane also married Charles Leadbetter's personal secretary.

An old friend from high school and college got me my publisher on his recommendation. As I have always hated the act of writing and that, in school, I hated the subject of English grammar as well, I asked the publisher for a ghost writer. He arranged for one of his other authors, whom had written many books, to assist me.That woman is Dorothy Leon, professed to be the only living disciple of Saint Germain.

I hope that you understand what I am implying here and why I put implicit trust in the information derived from the "readings" given by Edgar Cayce.

I too am one of those "messengers".

Namaste,
ptv

piercethevale

I should have mentioned in my last post, above, that I do understand what sashy was implying by Her use of the term "soulmate" and your explanation regarding that. I only wanted to clarify just what the word truly means in the highest sense.
I apologize for making this thread more complex than it might have been otherwise...hence one of the reasons why I seldom stray into these other sub-forums as for the many times I find myself having to write explanations such as this.
Yet, I know from much experience that whatever I do in these regards ultimately always proves it self to have been needed for some cause, some reason, that I usually am not even aware of myself at the time.

You may one day realize, as I eventually did, as for us messengers,here on earth, "that's the way we roll".

sashy

Dear piercethevale and ardentika, thank you for your kind replies. I appreciate the info and find it very interesting.
I can only hope to find that special person in this lifetime as I do believe it exists. I'd also like to think that after much suffering and loneliness I will be able to find peace and happiness at some point and maybe share the rest of my life with someone. I'm 31 already and I feel like I don't have much time left if I want to start a family/ have a baby. I know everything happens at the right moment but to be honest I'm a bit tired and disappointed.
He might not be a soulmate/ twin flame but he's treated me better than anyone else and we get along very well. After being single for so long this is something much needed and of course I would be happy for this to last.
I'm attaching my natal chart and also the synastry with the added asteroids if it's interesting for you to have a look.

Again thank you for your valuable insights!

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 31
  • synastryy.jpg
    synastryy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 19

ardentika

I'm actually not sure what you are implying, I got lost in all the info. Maybe because english is not my first language.
And yes I have realized that long time ago. You don't have to be a messenger, all you have to be is a wise person that says the right thing at the right moment. :)

Anyways I don't want to spam this topic, if you wish we can continue privately.

piercethevale

I'm actually not sure what you are implying, I got lost in all the info. Maybe because english is not my first language.
And yes I have realized that long time ago. You don't have to be a messenger, all you have to be is a wise person that says the right thing at the right moment. :)

Anyways I don't want to spam this topic, if you wish we can continue privately.

Ardentika.
I wish to make just one correction, or maybe "clarification" is the more appropriate word?
I should have written, 'I am but a channel, too, for those messengers that manifest from the "Throne of Grace". That is also what my implication is.
Edgar, Dane, Dorothy, and I were, and are, servants of the same forces.

I, personally, have nothing more to add to this, on either topic.

As I have nothing to hide publicly, you may continue on with any questions you may have in a more appropriate sub-forum and I will be more than willing to provide you with any answers I am capable of, or am given to reveal.

It's always my pleasure to meet someone that is working for the betterment of humankinds' lot.
May God bless you.
ptv

Last edited: