Soulmate from past life?

Julybaby

Well… i have met someone i beleive is my soulmate from past life. The moment he entered in my life jupiter was transiting my natal vertex. North node was transiting my 5th house where my natal venus, mars and jupiter sit. In synastry we have my south node conjunct his venus and mars as well as my moon conjunct his south node and my vertex conjunct his north node. My anti vertex conjunct his saturn. Moon conjunct saturn double whammy. So i guess its pretty karmic. We could not start a relationship. We had a short romantic affair but feelings of fear and restlessness made it weird for us to build a relationship. He ran away from me pretty soon and has tried to come back 3 times ever since, each time when north node was transiting my 5th house. Currently I have blocked him on social media but im pretty sure he will contact me again. I don’t know whats this supposed to be, what is supposed to teach me. I don’t know what he feels but i think about him often and I have a feeling of longing. Like we did not need to fall in love because we were already in love from past lives. But a huge amount of fear too. I also am keeping him away due to his age. He is 5 years younger than me and I don’t like this age gap.

Last edited: