Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-30-2017, 03:29 PM

Pisces Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Cancer Rising

Hello, I am new here and I hope someone can help me with my unstable personality...

I don't know how I am, I can't identify with my Sun, Rising or Moon.. I feel like I am without any stable personality..

Here are my other planets:

Venus: Taurus
Mars: Pisces
Mercury: Pisces
Jupiter: Capricorn
Saturn: Pisces
Uranus: Aquarius
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Saggitarius

I hope someone can finally tell me what I am like:-)

Thank you!

Unread 05-30-2017, 07:18 PM

Re: Pisces Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Cancer Rising

Here are more information of my birth chart:

Unread 05-30-2017, 07:39 PM

With a Sun in Pisces that is a very common trait, being unsure of yourself like that.

With the Sun's placement firmly in the 10th house I would be looking to your career to develop a stronger identity.
Unread 05-30-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroPunter86 View Post
With a Sun in Pisces that is a very common trait, being unsure of yourself like that.

With the Sun's placement firmly in the 10th house I would be looking to your career to develop a stronger identity.
So it is all because of my sun in Pisces?
Thank you for your reply:-)
Unread 05-30-2017, 10:48 PM

Hello,
I want to help you find out why this is the case. Can you send me a private message with your d.o.b. and time and place?
Unread 01-09-2018, 01:49 AM

[QUOTE=nikica12;788486]Here are more information of my birth chart:

[/QUOTE
Your sun moon asc mercury are similar with mine, unstable you say, same here, but has to do with itch to want more out of this life,n I like that as it stimulates creativity. I take comfort from the present circumstances and I learn a lot from it. There's need to stay centered as I tune out often, nice music helps.
Unread 01-09-2018, 01:58 AM

Your sun moon asc mercury are similar with mine, unstable you say, same here, but has to do with itch to want more out of this life,n I like that as it stimulates creativity. I take comfort from the present circumstances and I learn a lot from it. There's need to stay centered as I tune out often, nice music, exercise comes in handy
Unread 04-19-2018, 09:25 PM

I have pisces sun and sag moon, also sag mars and pisces venus.

My whole life I have constantly been trying to find myself
Unread 04-20-2018, 12:59 AM

Just putting this out there, your Sun is Conj Saturn and Mars, your moon is Conj. Pluto. Your whole chart is of the Nature if Aries/Scorpio/Capricorn. Looks to me with the nature of your Mars being so close to the Sun and Pluto being so close to the Moon more of an 8th sign energy. You could conform this by reading more on Mars and Pluto and Scorpio (which I don't associate with Pluto) but if you could boil your chart down to a planet you could start from there (it's so much more accurate than by sign).

Jim E says Sun in Mars:
Action, drive, accomplishment, vitality, courage. Restless, forthright, direct (perhaps hasty, impatient, temperamental, low frustration tolerance). Strong physical aggression (for business, sex, etc.) – women especially are sexually voracious. Industrious, instinctively leads or commands, thus often promoted. Broodingly temperamental.

Pluto Moon:
Bold & forthright, questioning & challenging, maverick & alien; independent, “marching to a different drummer,” resisting authority. Avoids habitual conformity (rebellious?); resists conventional conditioning and being made to concur with others’ values and codes. Restless, unwilling to be still for long, can uproot or take to the road on little notice. Deeply inquiring into existential mysteries, often igniting remarkable intuitive insights.

See luminaries are highly malleable, they take on the energy of planets they aspect. Just like the whole sign if Scorpio is founded by Mars energy your Sun is forged in Mars energy, in a way this is more direct than the sign of Scorpio, I like to use Pluto as ruler if Aries (I'll explain if you like). So in a way your More Scorpio Sun and Aries Moon than people with those planets actually in those signs.

Sun in Scorpio/(Mars Sun)
Requires freedom of movement & thought, to be unfettered. Willing to rebel, be outlandish. Sharp humor. Bold; moral courage; hard to intimidate. Non-disclosing, slow to show weaknesses; collects others' weaknesses. Pragmatic, not theoretical. Favors action, abhors apathy. Phallic: Sexual volcanoes.

Moon in Aries(Pluto Moon)
Autonomous, independent, self-sufficient, competitive. Sentiment yields to practicality; cautious with intimacy. Sexually bold, passionate, pragmatic. Assertive (pushy), efficient, decisive, contrary, opinionated (adamant certainty). Respected, easily takes charge, leads. Business instincts, opportunistic. (I note that these people are mooooody I'm also a Pluto Moon).
Unread 03-23-2019, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikica12 View Post
Hello, I am new here and I hope someone can help me with my unstable personality...

I don't know how I am, I can't identify with my Sun, Rising or Moon.. I feel like I am without any stable personality..

Here are my other planets:

Venus: Taurus
Mars: Pisces
Mercury: Pisces
Jupiter: Capricorn
Saturn: Pisces
Uranus: Aquarius
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Saggitarius

I hope someone can finally tell me what I am like:-)

Thank you!
Omg i am exactly the same!!!!!!!

Tags
cancer, moon, pisces, rising, sagittarius