Guess my ascendant

theoddone

Yes, that is right. 3 October, 1989 :D

My wife was born 21 September, 1984

How about you?

December 30, 1989. I always thought it was a bit strange for the placements of the nodes to be in the 4th and 10th houses, considering Aquarius has to do with humanity and Leo is big on family.

Zoro89

The eye color in a Scorpio rising's eyes gears towards the darker side of that individual's particular eye color (green, blue, gray, brown, etc). Scorpio ascendants are also said to have light skin no matter what race they are but I'm not too sure on that.

My eyes are also gray...they turn light and intense when I'm in a bad mood and are darker when I'm more relaxed and happy. :D

In most astrology websites, I have read Scorpio ascendants usually have olive skin or slightly darker. In one website, it said that Scorpio ascendant features give a Mediterranean profile and features/vibes apparently. I do not know how true is that though.

Blaze

Account Closed
I was wrong? How is this possible? I must change my message to show the correct answer. That way, none shall know of my failure!

I'm just kidding.

You've got an interesting combo there. My younger brother is a Libra-Sun, Scorpio rising. But he's got an Aqua moon.

Is your Sun in the 12th house?

Zoro89

I was wrong? How is this possible? I must change my message to show the correct answer. That way, none shall know of my failure!

I'm just kidding.

You've got an interesting combo there. My younger brother is a Libra-Sun, Scorpio rising. But he's got an Aqua moon.

Is your Sun in the 12th house?

What you mean by 12th house, mate?

theoddone

In most astrology websites, I have read Scorpio ascendants usually have olive skin or slightly darker. In one website, it said that Scorpio ascendant features give a Mediterranean profile and features/vibes apparently. I do not know how true is that though.

Hmm...I do have some olive tones but that might be due to Native American and Creole ancestry. Everything else is European.

Most planets in my natal chart are Scorpio and Capricorn. Ascendant, Moon, Venus, and Pluto in Scorpio and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. Only my Sun Sign and my Mars are in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, North Node in Aquarius and South Node in Leo.

BTW, what you mean I have a dark aura? :biggrin:

Cheers!!

People with scorpio risings tend to have a dark mysterious magnetic aura
not necessary in looks,but they have magnetism for sure

Arena

Please post your chart in here so we can see which planets, if any, are angular. If you have a planet close to your ASC it will influence your looks. Also the Moon placement is supposed to influence your looks.

I would have guessed that your ASC is ruled by Venus. And it actually might be in the way I look at charts, in sidereal zodiac. But I need to see the chart.

acmicasa

My sun sign is Libra, but can you guess my ascendant from my photos? :smile:

PS: I already know my ascendant, but I am curious if you are good at guessing other people's ascendants :)

Cheers!

Looking at your eyes... Either Pieces or Sagittarius
Best bet Pieces :biggrin:

Zoro89

Please post your chart in here so we can see which planets, if any, are angular. If you have a planet close to your ASC it will influence your looks. Also the Moon placement is supposed to influence your looks.

I would have guessed that your ASC is ruled by Venus. And it actually might be in the way I look at charts, in sidereal zodiac. But I need to see the chart.

Here is my chart:

Attachments

• Birth Chart.gif
    Birth Chart.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 36

Arena

Here is my chart:

Ok thanks a lot, so it is confirmed.
To me you are Libra ASC (sidereal zodiac) ... and that is also the way you look in my opinion.
http://www.elbertwade.com/page60.html

Your Moon is also in Libra, but your Sun is in Virgo.
With courtesy of solunars.net I show you what it means:
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8#p34
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7#p20

Very important aspects in your chart are the Sun-Mars conjunction and Jupiter square those as well as opposing Neptune. Moon-Venus conjunction aspect is probably felt strongly as well.