Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-19-2014, 07:44 PM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Post confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

I am jeet. My dob is 25th August, 1979 , time - 10.26 pm, place-Kendrapara,Odisha,India. My problem is jupiter is in 4th house in my chat where in Navamsa chat its in 12th house so I am confused whether Jupiter give me good result or not. Here I am attached my lagan kundli and navamsa chat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeet kund.jpg (20.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg jeet navams chat.jpg (20.0 KB, 2 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-21-2014, 08:39 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Unhappy Can anyone ready my astro please ? I'm in big problems :(

in my life i faced only problems no gain or no profit still now even i am single. my condition is everytime goes worse. i'm jobless now, no money and suffering a lot from it and i dont want to marry. so anything wrong in my kundli. can anyone read my kundli and suggest what to do ? my dob 25th august,1979,time - 10.26 pm, place - kendrapara,odisha.

and some says that jupiter is in 4th house in my chat where in Navamsa chat its in 12th house so Jupiter shall not give me good result. Here I am attached my lagan kundli and navamsa chat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeet kund.jpg (20.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg jeet navams chat.jpg (20.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by jeetkundli; 03-21-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-22-2014, 02:17 AM
suhasg's Avatar
suhasg suhasg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashik, (Maharashtra) India
Posts: 167
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Instead of worrying about one single planet, better ask your one single , important question in clear and crisp words.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything comes in its own time...

------------------------------------------

Visit my Astrology blog at:
http://suhasastrology.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-22-2014, 04:15 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

i am worried because i faced problems in rahu mahadasha in last 18 years, now jupiter mahadasha started in my kundli so i am tense about it. there are many problems in my kundli. please read it and advise what to do, and some said there is sheshnag kalsharp yog in my kundli.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-22-2014, 05:01 AM
suhasg's Avatar
suhasg suhasg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashik, (Maharashtra) India
Posts: 167
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

You are saying that there are many problems in your Kundali, will you please share your findings . what are those problems job / marriage / finance / health ? Now you need an advice on what to do, mean re you interested in knowing about some remedies sort of things?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetkundli View Post
i am worried because i faced problems in rahu mahadasha in last 18 years, now jupiter mahadasha started in my kundli so i am tense about it. there are many problems in my kundli. please read it and advise what to do, and some said there is sheshnag kalsharp yog in my kundli.
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything comes in its own time...

------------------------------------------

Visit my Astrology blog at:
http://suhasastrology.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-22-2014, 06:19 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Unhappy Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

i am totally confused bcoz my time is very bad. i faced an accident in January,2014 and still i am not fit to do anything and for this reason i am jobless now. my financial condition is very bad even not a single money in my hand. for this reason i am still single and don't want to marry. so every parts in my life are bad. this is a dying period for me. so please say why i face this problems ? and yes i need some remedies bcoz i want to live happily.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-22-2014, 06:35 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Unhappy Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

life is so hard and gives me only pain and i don't want to live. so some astrologer said before in 2014 and afterwards your life will be good. but in practical in 2014 i am suffering a lot than before and i expect this things will be continue in my life forever as my past record shows that i was suffering a lot from pain struggle. so i searched a lot about my kundli in web and atlast i came to this site and trying to find my solution and exact problem. so please help me and understand my problems.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-22-2014, 06:43 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Angry Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

the question about jupiter is some astrologer says that jupiter will gives me good result and i hope atlast my good time is start as jupiter mahadasha started in my kundli in this year and jupiter is in 4th house in kundli and in 12th house in navamsa chat. but result is worse than before. so i thought may be the placement of jupiter in navams chat is not favouring me.

please clarify it and say what is wrong and right.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-23-2014, 08:17 PM
VenusS VenusS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 222
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Your 3rd face of sade sati is going and saturn is already very bitter in your chart. Jup kendrapathi dosha for chandra kanya lagna, transiting on 10th bhava, bad for career.
Do seva, donate some charity. Do worship of goddess parvati-shiva. Jup gem can be worn, in the periods of jupiter. Actually, rahu may not actually be cause of suffering, but sade sati for kanya, and in your chart, sat dominant on natal sat/rahu/SUN/ven, great hardship in sade sati. Wear red coral, do efforts. Seva is best remedial pressure, stay away from adharma follow dharma. Do karma, don't worry about its phala(krishna ji's saying)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 826
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Jeet,

After November 2015, you can expect to experience a positive phase in life.

June-July 2014 could bring opportunities for earning.

Mid-July 2014 to April 2015 would bring some rays of hope, including relationships.

You have been going through a difficult phase in life as described. However, please do not wait for life to *happen* automatically by simply waiting and blaming your stars. Or getting obsessed by your horoscope which will only make you more confused instead of trying and making efforts.

If you can, develop bhakti in Shri Hanuman ji. Fasting on Tuesdays and Saturdays and Hanuman Chalisa paath (daily, at least first thing upon waking and before going to bed at night) would fill your heart with courage and hope. Help others selflessly when you can.

Till end of August 2014, be careful with machines (including vehicles) particularly when you feel tired or mentally a bit 'down'!

Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-24-2014, 04:26 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Thanks VenusS. Sir, I wanted to know that 3rd face of sade sati is going and how much time it will be stay ? and your words about Karma and dharma brings me excited to do something. My time suddenly changed and going into very bad from this january when i faced an accident. Everywhere and every part of my life are suffering and i'm trying to find a fath what to do and before also it was bad and only bad. i wear red coral before from 2011 to 2013 when rahu and mangal antardashra were going. Thanks again sir.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-24-2014, 04:35 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Dear Rohiniranjan Sir, many thanks for your kind reply and great valuable remedies. Sure I'm trying to find a job first and I chant hanuma chalisha and visit temple , donate money , I do this in my life always. But its a very critical time for me and I'm crying and trying in bothways. Life sometimes very very hard for unlucky people. But in our hand we can do only Karma, its a great thing. So i'll follow this till the end of my life. let's see what god gives or takes. and i'll keep your remedies in my mind and follow it. someone said to me to do chadi or maa kali puja in your home for shani. but i have no money to do this. but i worship a lot to all god and goddess. if i'm lucky then will be received blessings.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:32 AM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 826
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetkundli View Post
Dear Rohiniranjan Sir, many thanks for your kind reply and great valuable remedies. Sure I'm trying to find a job first and I chant hanuma chalisha and visit temple , donate money , I do this in my life always. But its a very critical time for me and I'm crying and trying in bothways. Life sometimes very very hard for unlucky people. But in our hand we can do only Karma, its a great thing. So i'll follow this till the end of my life. let's see what god gives or takes. and i'll keep your remedies in my mind and follow it. someone said to me to do chadi or maa kali puja in your home for shani. but i have no money to do this. but i worship a lot to all god and goddess. if i'm lucky then will be received blessings.
HMMM...? "Let us see what god gives or takes" -- is what you wrote?


God, neither gives, nor takes, JEET!

STUPIDITY is something that belongs ONLY to humanity!

Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-24-2014, 07:49 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Thanks again Rohini Sir for replying.

God, neither gives, nor takes, JEET! - so what is the role of god in our life ?

I believe and learn from many books and our ancestors that god gives us everything, like blessings , good status, good job good family like etc and protect us from bad powers and people. God's blessing is everything for us. So god gives us blessing.

And god takes from us like honesty, humbleness, devotee,punctual,prayer etc. its like we do our karma for god without expect any result.

Overall god is everything, good or bad, gives and takes. So I said lets see god gives or takes.

If I'm wrong or I wrote anything wrong please clarify. I respect you Rohini Sir. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-25-2014, 02:47 AM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 826
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetkundli View Post
Thanks again Rohini Sir for replying.

God, neither gives, nor takes, JEET! - so what is the role of god in our life ?

I believe and learn from many books and our ancestors that god gives us everything, like blessings , good status, good job good family like etc and protect us from bad powers and people. God's blessing is everything for us. So god gives us blessing.

And god takes from us like honesty, humbleness, devotee,punctual,prayer etc. its like we do our karma for god without expect any result.

Overall god is everything, good or bad, gives and takes. So I said lets see god gives or takes.

If I'm wrong or I wrote anything wrong please clarify. I respect you Rohini Sir. Thanks again.



Dear Jeet,

We each have our personal biases! I can only share mine...? :-)
For the most of my life, with three jupiter-saturn confluences behind me and so on, I have mostly felt love for this thing called Universe and the IN-fathomable Entity we call GOD.

Sadly, we keep distancing GOD from our-selves, we put GOD on a pedestal and lock the DIVINE in temples or personal pooja-sthals (shrines) and ignore the simple fact that GOD is within and not out there somewhere, judging us and our actions from a remote location elsewhere!

We do not need to visit temples or shrines, for GOD is one but we are seven billion strong! And counting the flora and fauna, GOD must have a humongous hard-disk to keep tabs on all these *files* in Divine Custody...?

So, since GOD is not a Type-A micromanager, the MORAL responsibility was cleverly and elegantly delegated to each of us! Conscience? Antaha-karan (inner voice/ear)!

Once we, somehow, tune-in to that inner channel -- and sustain our connection with it, troubles while not vanishing entirely, become understandable and bearable and even educational!

God, as I sense, does not take or give, but our KARMA does! The sad reality is that WE, collectively or individually do not seem to have the clue or memories of past lifetimes or what we did and why...

We see good people suffer, bad people flourish?

And, oftentimes, it seems unfair, because of our poor recall and recollections of other lifetimes...?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-25-2014, 03:10 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpages View Post
Dear Jeet,


God, as I sense, does not take or give, but our KARMA does! The sad reality is that WE, collectively or individually do not seem to have the clue or memories of past lifetimes or what we did and why...


Rohiniranjan
Well said I agree, completely!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-25-2014, 05:39 AM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your described about god and our karma. You described it in a very beautiful and significant way.

with respect & love
Jeet

Last edited by jeetkundli; 03-25-2014 at 05:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-26-2014, 09:38 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,080
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

Mr Jeet,

sun-venus-sat-rahu 5th leo pitrudosha, calling for ancestor worship and tending to rise and fall,
impacting education-romance-children-position.

saturn badhaka/inimical for aries asc as lord 11th acq impacting 5th house matters over enemy sign leo,
although could have artistic tastes, admin potentials, political taste, and charisma, with love of beauty and splendor.

sun-venus-rahu lords 5/7 conjunct could suggest spouse of choice, perhaps foreigner/other castes in inclinations.
sun-venus gemini 7th for marriage in navamsa. lords 1/7 mars-venus over gemini-leo 3/11 friendly signs
covertly supportive relationship.

could regularly sunday late evenings offer karpoor arathy to pitrus-grandfatherly, great grandfatherly figures,
respecting and gifting such individuals in the family and serving them, serving and donating at old age homes, etc.

for badhaka saturn keep saturn yantra in the pooja and pray regulalry,
once 3m offer 1.25kg whole black uraddal at shiva temple sun late evening.

separative ketu over badhaka acq 11th impacting income-gains-friendships.
11th house 6th from 6th prone to injury/accidents/pain of arms/shoulders/ears/lower legs.
currently ketu transit impulsive aries asc prone to injury of head etc.
come july or so ketu moves to pisces 12th for spiritual development, 1.5yr.
could regularly mornings pray to lord ganapati, offering white til chikki prasad saturdays.


come july rahu 1.5yrs moves to virgo 6th able to cope with challenges/hurdles intellectually.

currently saturn retro towards virgo 6th, scope for promoting employment prospects hopefully.

come aug sat direct elevated libra 7th, saturn lord 10/11 promoting career-gains, relationship/marriage,
2nd from moon for family-finances. saturn lord 7th from jupiter for relationship/jupiter dasa.

jupiter pisces navamsa 9th from natal jupiter, promoting luck, foreign lands perhaps,
being lord 9th for luck and distant lands. ketu moving to pisces 12th for distant lands come july.
and rahu transit virgo 6th for foreignness.

come nov saturn moves to enemy sign scorpio 8th 2.5yrs, prone to career issues to care for,
and chronic health issues, urological/piles etc perhaps.
saturn scorpio however aspects own capricorn 10th protective of career same time.
saturn scorpio could promote occult interests and research aptitude.

natal jup lord 9th elevated cancer 4th promoting luck, domestic comforts, property matters, higher education;
jupiter own pisces navamsa good.
thus jupiter dasa could tend to be positive.

same time elevated jup cancer debilated/neecha aspect over cap 10th impacting career-recognition/honour-knees.
10th lord saturn over enemy sign leo 5th negating employment prospects and impacting 5th house matters as said.


currently jup transit natal mars gemini 3rd promoting initiative, aspecting own sag 9th protective of luck,
distant travels, spiritual dev. jup transit 10th sq moon not as effective, under challenge, keep expectations moderate.

come july or so jupiter moves to natal jupiter-mer elevated cancer 4th, 11th for gains from moon,
promoting domestic comforts, property matters, spirituality, etc while being jupiter dasa,

while elevated jupiter makes neecha/debilated aspect over cap 10th impacting career matters to watch and care;
come aug saturn 10th lord direct elevated libra 7th hopefully protective of career matters til nov.
later saturn scorpio aspects own capricorn 10th for career and protective, though under stress/issues.


for jupiter's blessings light cow ghee diya especially thursday mornings, offer yellow flowers at the pooja,
and visit saint/say shirdisaibaba temple thursdays.

moon lord 4th kendradhipathya dosha for aries asc, moon virgo 6th impacting health
and calling for extra efforts in employment matters etc

- could regularly pray to Mata Durga, donate once 3m 1.25kg white rice late evening at Durga temple.
also donate 1.25kg whole green moongdal alongwith for lord mer, mer lord 3/6 akaraka impacting 4th house
for domestic comforts-mother etc.

asc lord mars gemini 3rd tending to aggressive initiative and communications and sense of logic,
while could have sibling issues. aries asc action oriented and attention seeking though impulsive.
moon virgo perfectionist and critical thinking, good for quality control/inspection type roles etc.


chart impacted by sun-venus-saturn-rahu leo 5th and ketu acq 11th axis,
impacting education-romance-income-friendships etc
while 4th lord moon 6th virgo impacting health of self-mother,
and 6th lord mer impacting 4th domestic comforts etc.

9th lord jupiter elevated over 4th promoting luck and higher education,
jup-mer literary/classical knowledge etc with spiritual attitude.

could have admin/political aptitudes, aggressive in initiative,
while jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 10th for career,
and ketu acq 11th inimical/badhaka for income-gains-friendships.


hope saturn direct elevated libra 7th come aug promotes career,
while jup elevated cancer 4th come july promotes domestic comforts,
property matters, knowledge and luck factor,
although jup neecha aspect over capr 10th may need to balance career matters
being watchful not taking things for granted.

hope rahu virgo 6th enables cope with challenges coming 1.5yr come july.
while ketu transit pisces 12th could promote spirituality.
jup dasa hopefully better elevated cancer 4th, lord 9th for luck, own pisces navamsa.

hope generic observations help take true and fair stock of the chart and the upcoming transits.

wishing an element of luck ahead, 16yrs jupiter-cancer dasa!



kshantaram



OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA


Last edited by kshantaram; 03-26-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-26-2014, 03:09 PM
jeetkundli jeetkundli is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

dear kshantaram, many thanks for your kind information. but i am a very normal man and don't understand astrological language.i'm confused. could you please describe it in a simple way. like can i get a good job now or marriage or any good event going to happen with me or not, if not then when it will be happen, you wrote from this july something going to happen , but whether it is good or bad for me i don't understand, because you described many planets effects, so i'm confused again. please say overall from this july it is good or bad for me, and there is a lot of remedies you mentioned, i'm now job less , financial condition is very bad, single, and every where problems and problems. so any possibilities to overcome from this problems in near future. i do a lot of things in my life like , reading vishnu sahashranam, hanuman chalisha , from today i start shani chalisha, prayers, worship in temples everyday.

request you to kindly re-clarify it.

thanking you,
jeet
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Astro Nandha Astro Nandha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 5
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

@kshantaram,

u seem to be a good & knowledged astrologer. gr8. expecting u to support as many people as u can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Mr Jeet,

sun-venus-sat-rahu 5th leo pitrudosha, calling for ancestor worship and tending to rise and fall,
impacting education-romance-children-position.

saturn badhaka/inimical for aries asc as lord 11th acq impacting 5th house matters over enemy sign leo,
although could have artistic tastes, admin potentials, political taste, and charisma, with love of beauty and splendor.

sun-venus-rahu lords 5/7 conjunct could suggest spouse of choice, perhaps foreigner/other castes in inclinations.
sun-venus gemini 7th for marriage in navamsa. lords 1/7 mars-venus over gemini-leo 3/11 friendly signs
covertly supportive relationship.

could regularly sunday late evenings offer karpoor arathy to pitrus-grandfatherly, great grandfatherly figures,
respecting and gifting such individuals in the family and serving them, serving and donating at old age homes, etc.

for badhaka saturn keep saturn yantra in the pooja and pray regulalry,
once 3m offer 1.25kg whole black uraddal at shiva temple sun late evening.

separative ketu over badhaka acq 11th impacting income-gains-friendships.
11th house 6th from 6th prone to injury/accidents/pain of arms/shoulders/ears/lower legs.
currently ketu transit impulsive aries asc prone to injury of head etc.
come july or so ketu moves to pisces 12th for spiritual development, 1.5yr.
could regularly mornings pray to lord ganapati, offering white til chikki prasad saturdays.


come july rahu 1.5yrs moves to virgo 6th able to cope with challenges/hurdles intellectually.

currently saturn retro towards virgo 6th, scope for promoting employment prospects hopefully.

come aug sat direct elevated libra 7th, saturn lord 10/11 promoting career-gains, relationship/marriage,
2nd from moon for family-finances. saturn lord 7th from jupiter for relationship/jupiter dasa.

jupiter pisces navamsa 9th from natal jupiter, promoting luck, foreign lands perhaps,
being lord 9th for luck and distant lands. ketu moving to pisces 12th for distant lands come july.
and rahu transit virgo 6th for foreignness.

come nov saturn moves to enemy sign scorpio 8th 2.5yrs, prone to career issues to care for,
and chronic health issues, urological/piles etc perhaps.
saturn scorpio however aspects own capricorn 10th protective of career same time.
saturn scorpio could promote occult interests and research aptitude.

natal jup lord 9th elevated cancer 4th promoting luck, domestic comforts, property matters, higher education;
jupiter own pisces navamsa good.
thus jupiter dasa could tend to be positive.

same time elevated jup cancer debilated/neecha aspect over cap 10th impacting career-recognition/honour-knees.
10th lord saturn over enemy sign leo 5th negating employment prospects and impacting 5th house matters as said.


currently jup transit natal mars gemini 3rd promoting initiative, aspecting own sag 9th protective of luck,
distant travels, spiritual dev. jup transit 10th sq moon not as effective, under challenge, keep expectations moderate.

come july or so jupiter moves to natal jupiter-mer elevated cancer 4th, 11th for gains from moon,
promoting domestic comforts, property matters, spirituality, etc while being jupiter dasa,

while elevated jupiter makes neecha/debilated aspect over cap 10th impacting career matters to watch and care;
come aug saturn 10th lord direct elevated libra 7th hopefully protective of career matters til nov.
later saturn scorpio aspects own capricorn 10th for career and protective, though under stress/issues.


for jupiter's blessings light cow ghee diya especially thursday mornings, offer yellow flowers at the pooja,
and visit saint/say shirdisaibaba temple thursdays.

moon lord 4th kendradhipathya dosha for aries asc, moon virgo 6th impacting health
and calling for extra efforts in employment matters etc

- could regularly pray to Mata Durga, donate once 3m 1.25kg white rice late evening at Durga temple.
also donate 1.25kg whole green moongdal alongwith for lord mer, mer lord 3/6 akaraka impacting 4th house
for domestic comforts-mother etc.

asc lord mars gemini 3rd tending to aggressive initiative and communications and sense of logic,
while could have sibling issues. aries asc action oriented and attention seeking though impulsive.
moon virgo perfectionist and critical thinking, good for quality control/inspection type roles etc.


chart impacted by sun-venus-saturn-rahu leo 5th and ketu acq 11th axis,
impacting education-romance-income-friendships etc
while 4th lord moon 6th virgo impacting health of self-mother,
and 6th lord mer impacting 4th domestic comforts etc.

9th lord jupiter elevated over 4th promoting luck and higher education,
jup-mer literary/classical knowledge etc with spiritual attitude.

could have admin/political aptitudes, aggressive in initiative,
while jupiter makes debilated aspect over capricorn 10th for career,
and ketu acq 11th inimical/badhaka for income-gains-friendships.


hope saturn direct elevated libra 7th come aug promotes career,
while jup elevated cancer 4th come july promotes domestic comforts,
property matters, knowledge and luck factor,
although jup neecha aspect over capr 10th may need to balance career matters
being watchful not taking things for granted.

hope rahu virgo 6th enables cope with challenges coming 1.5yr come july.
while ketu transit pisces 12th could promote spirituality.
jup dasa hopefully better elevated cancer 4th, lord 9th for luck, own pisces navamsa.

hope generic observations help take true and fair stock of the chart and the upcoming transits.

wishing an element of luck ahead, 16yrs jupiter-cancer dasa!



kshantaram



OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-30-2014, 03:58 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,080
Re: confused result of lagan kundli chat and navamsa chat

appreciate the humbling ack!

regards and best wishes,


kshantaram
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astro, chat, confused, kundli, lagan, navamsa, problems, ready, result

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.