Any indicators of living abroad/working abroad?

Rainbow88

Hi Everyone,

I would be thrilled, if you told me, what do you think about my natal chart concerning:

- living/working abroad.

I would like to leave my country since I was young, but I didn't make the step so far...Now I'm together with a wonderful german guy and I'm planning to move to Germany, to live with him, but some of the experts, who looked at my chart, said that there isn't even a single indicator of having a foreign boyfriend/husband...So I don't really understand.

Could you pls help me?

With Love,

Rainbowgirl :)

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 50

Frisiangal

Hi,
I'd be inclined to agree regarding a 'long-term' indication of living abroad.

Yet was work abroad of a lucrative nature mentioned at all? Are you seeing the intent of your relationship with your German friend clearly.....from both sides?

So much depends upon WHY you want to want to live abroad. For love, finance, desires for riches. Would you consider any and every means to get away to do so?

If realism comes hard to you, I hope the experts warned you to be very careful in thinking things through before committing yourself...in mind, feeling and body.

Rainbow88

Thank you for your answer. I want to go abroad, because I hate my country and I always feel myself really good. I want to be with my LOVE, find work and happiness there...With my boyfriend. Our intentions are very serious for sure, we try to talk as open as possible..
having no indicator in the natal chart means that one should not try to go, because she/he won't have luck there??
Thank you again for your kindness...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi Everyone,

I would be thrilled, if you told me, what do you think about my natal chart concerning:

- living/working abroad.

I would like to leave my country since I was young, but I didn't make the step so far...Now I'm together with a wonderful german guy and I'm planning to move to Germany, to live with him, but some of the experts, who looked at my chart, said that there isn't even a single indicator of having a foreign boyfriend/husband...So I don't really understand.

Could you pls help me?

With Love,

Rainbowgirl :)
Hi Rainbow88, your natal chart is a good example of the importance of having a reliable official time of birth

because

IF you had been born only TWO OR THREE MINUTES earlier :smile:

than the stated official time of birth
then
ascendant could have been late Leo

Keep in mind that clocks are frequently fast or slow
that's one of the reasons that a professional astrologer
would VERIFY the official time of birth
before delineating your natal chart

there are several tried and tested
ancient astrological rectification techniques
such as for example
the Trutine of Hermes
often known as the Pre-Natal Epoch
detailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method may be viewed FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Rainbow88

Rainbow88,

First, I notice 0 Virgo on the Asc. Your correct Asc sign/degree are best made certain since this relates to the planetary rulership of the 1st house: YOU, and the 7th house: your mate. With this chart situation it is very likely you are actually Leo rising instead of Virgo.

Second, Any astrologer you have consulted could not give a fully informed opinion about even this chart w/o looking at the declination positions of planets, houses, etc.

But let's take this chart as it is for now.

- Jupiter, natural ruler of the 9th house and foreign lands, is in the 1st and in quincunx aspect with Saturn in the 9th; plus Mars, ruler of THIS CHART'S 1st house, is there too. Period. That's all you need. 1st house = you; Mars, Jupiter = your enthusiasm, confidence and proactive orientation carries you through. Houses must always be viewed as pairs, so we don't just look at the 7th or its ruler for things regarding the mate. We look to the 1st too.

- Just understand that your expectations may need to be adjusted with Saturn there in the 9th house. Give it time. Exercise your patience and persistence muscles and things can be fine.

- With Neptune in the 4th so near the IC (4th cusp), it isn't surprising you don't have positive feelings about your home country and that opportunities there aren't as you'd like.

With Uranus transiting over your N. Node it is time your destiny was ignited, particularly when we see they are opposite your natal Sun in Libra. I wouldn't dare say, "No" to these life changes you are making. There may be some surprises, some setbacks along the way, but such is life.

All this is so obvious to me it makes me wonder what kind of astrologers you consulted.

Thank you so much for your kindness...:smile:I don't understand one thing though. Or more. Are you sure that you are looking at MY chart? I mean with this time: 1988.10.01. 2:24 AM in Budapest, Hungary, my Neptune is in the 5th, my Jupiter in the 10th with my Moon, my Mars in the 8th and so on...I'm a bit confused now...Can you pls explain this to me?:smile:THANK YOU!

Frisiangal

Quotes aren't behaving for me, yet to Kannon who wrote:
"All this is so obvious to me it makes me wonder what kind of astrologers you consulted."

Huh?:andy::andy:

and also Jupiter Asc.

Rainbow 88 wrote:
I don't understand one thing though. Or more. Are you sure that you are looking at MY chart? I mean with this time: 1988.10.01. 2:24 AM in Budapest, Hungary, my Neptune is in the 5th, my Jupiter in the 10th with my Moon...............................

Question:
Just how accurate do both of you think an exact given birth time needs to be to be believed?:sideways:

Kannon

Thank you so much for your kindness...:smile:I don't understand one thing though. Or more. Are you sure that you are looking at MY chart? I mean with this time: 1988.10.01. 2:24 AM in Budapest, Hungary, my Neptune is in the 5th, my Jupiter in the 10th with my Moon, my Mars in the 8th and so on...I'm a bit confused now...Can you pls explain this to me?:smile:THANK YOU!

Wow! I totally looked at the wrong chart. My computer has trouble running multiple tabs, so I didn't open your chart the way I normally do. Somehow I made a data mistake in adding it to my astrolog program. Please pardon me, as in my one-handed typing (I've got a broken wrist) I made you 20 years older by accidentally entering "1968"!

Needless to say scratch everything I typed here!

Let me just try again by seeing if my browser will let me open it here...

JUPITERASC

Quotes aren't behaving for me, yet to Kannon who wrote:
"All this is so obvious to me it makes me wonder what kind of astrologers you consulted."

Huh?:andy::andy:

and also Jupiter Asc.

Rainbow 88 wrote:
I don't understand one thing though. Or more. Are you sure that you are looking at MY chart? I mean with this time: 1988.10.01. 2:24 AM in Budapest, Hungary, my Neptune is in the 5th, my Jupiter in the 10th with my Moon...............................

Question:
Just how accurate do both of you think an exact given birth time needs to be to be believed?:sideways:
To clarify then,
Frisiangal
Rainbow88 wrote that comment to Kannon specifically

Kannon apparently commented on the wrong chart :smile:
Wow! I totally looked at the wrong chart. My computer has trouble running multiple tabs, so I didn't open your chart the way I normally do. Somehow I made a data mistake in adding it to my astrolog program. Please pardon me, as in my one-handed typing (I've got a broken wrist) I made you 20 years older by accidentally entering "1968"!

Needless to say scratch everything I typed here!

Let me just try again by seeing if my browser will let me open it here...

JUPITERASC

Frisianagal
I simply highlighted the interesting factor that
Rainbow88 may have been born just two or three minutes earlier
so
in that case then
Rainbow88's ascendant
may well have been Leo
:smile:
Hi Rainbow88, your natal chart is a good example of the importance of having a reliable official time of birth

because

IF you had been born only TWO OR THREE MINUTES earlier :smile:

than the stated official time of birth
then
ascendant could have been late Leo

Kannon

I'll just say that a lack of any obvious indicators is not a negative. I'll try to come back to this later when I'm not so tired. Late night here on the west coast.

JUPITERASC

Kannon, Frisiangal, JUPITERASC, thank you very much!
Im so worried about my future and how things will fork in Germany..
Understandable that you are concerned regarding your future
relocation to Germany is a big step

Occurs to me that you may have good results with an horary question
because
Horary astrology gives a more immediate response to a carefully considered question :smile:

and there are rules governing the asking of an Horary question
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
Our horary subforum discusses questions on Traveling, moving and relocation is at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49
BobZemco has not posted for some but fortunately his wise counsel regarding the basic theory behind horary is as follows
The theory behind Horary is very simple:

1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind.

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know, you cast a chart or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens at that moment (hence: Horary)

4) the Rising Sign and Planet that rules the Rising Sign represents you

5) the House, or often more correctly, the Sign that represents the Matter you're asking about and the Planet that rules that Sign represents the Matter. The Matter can be a person or a thing or an idea (like a rumor or a dream).

6) the relationship between those two rulers tells you what has happened, and what is yet to come. That relationship is in the form of aspects. If there are no aspects, then there is nothing to come.

7) the Moon plays a special dual-role signifying the State of Mind of the Querent and also how things play out, how they happen, and when they happen. When there are no aspects formed by the Moon (ie it is Void of Course) then nothing will happen. Note that there are a handful of certain special select Horary Questions where a Void of Course Moon is not relevant. Those are often war, conflict or legal questions, or Questions related to Career.

8) in addition to forming aspects, those Planets must also have Perfect Reception, as opposed to simple Reception. Reception is about "allowing." For example if Mars is applying in aspect to Jupiter, and Jupiter receives Mars then Jupiter is allowing Mars to act. Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go ahead and do that thing that you do." If Jupiter does not receive Mars, then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go away and leave me alone. Go. Get out of here." If it is a Sign of Enmity, like Mars in Capricorn (the Fall of Jupiter) then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Cease and Desist. I will stop you from doing anything. If necessary, I may even get violent to stop you." And that just might be the case if Jupiter were also in a Violent Sign, otherwise Jupiter would just keep slamming doors in your face.

9) How things actually play out depends a lot on the "strength" of the Planets involved. The strength of the Planets indicates their ability to do act and do things and carry out plans and make things happen. A Planet that is not just in its own Sign, but also in its Triplicity or Term, and is Direct in Motion, Fast in Speed, Angular or Succedent, in Hayz, in a trine aspect with Venus/Jupiter/Sun is very powerful. That's a person with a purpose in life who has both the will and ability to act and make things happen.

A Planet that is Slow in Speed, Retrograde, in Fall/Detriment, Cadent, and not in Sect or worse is Out-of Sect isn't going to be able to do anything, even when there is Perfect Reception in the chart, this person is going to botch every thing up and turn a dream about ponies and gum-drops into a nightmare, because they don't have the strength or will to make things happen.

10) when charts have early/late Ascendants, Void of Course Moons, Moon via Combusta, Saturn in the 1st or 7th House (when not a significator) you can look at the chart for reasons why you are getting those warnings.

Often a non-significator Planet is making an aspect to one of the primary significators. Sextiles and trines usually indicate on-going events which first must be completed before anything can happen. Conjunctions, squares and opposition usually indicate obstacles that are preventing things from happening, and with the "hard" aspects sometimes things can still happen if those obstacles can be overcome.

The condition and placement of the Moon/Ascendant Ruler will tell you the State of Mind and what kind of person the Querent is; good-hearted, or ambivalent, or in sheer terror, in a total panic, has the "stink of desperation" or is immature and selfish, looking do to harm, or is someone you wouldn't let your dog go near. The Planet that is the Quesited/Matter will tell you about them, but not with the same clarity as the Querent. A poorly placed 10th House Ruler might be a job you really don't want, because it ain't all that or isn't what you think it is. A poorly placed 7th House Ruler is someone you might not really want to be with, or something you don't really want to buy and so on.

For a Planet (like the Ascendant Ruler) in Detriment, it is important that it make an aspect to the 1st House (ie it is not inconjunct in the 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th Houses), and for other significators that it aspect the House it rules. A Planet that is inconjunct to the House it rules can't witness or give testimony to the affairs of that House. That means it cannot control those events, and being weak in Detriment has even less control and less ability to effect outcomes.

poyi

Premium Member
Since your chart as JA said at this very early degree of Virgo which can easily be Leo ascendant as most births likely to be slight earlier than the official record you have from parents etc.

In general, to have the potential to study, live and work abroad. You will have to have a very positive and dignified 9th house lord. And with the necessary progression, transits, eclipse to kick start you leaving your birth place/family 4th. Very far far away land at time can even be 12th house. Considering Jupiter, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Moon and Mercury represent changes and travels also but they may not bring long term stay. For immgration and change of status such as citizneship, you would consider Saturn, MC condition at the time of desire for such application.