Can I get your opinion on my chart?

conspiracy theorist

Good day to All,

I would like an opinion on what my chart signifies i.e what pops out at you, what are my pitfalls and possible ways in which I may alleviate said problems.

Also I would like to know if I would be successful in spiritual pursuits i.e deep meditative states and revelations of truth.

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_smith.81274.25228.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_smith.81274.25228.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 146

conspiracy theorist

Rahu

Thanks for taking time to look at my chart.

Actually I have gotten more interested in spiritually since the summer. That is when I began to do breath meditation and to look into eastern religious practices. It's now become apart of my daily routine and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

You're not wrong we're your other comment is concerned it's just that I ultimately see myself going down the spiritual road.

Thanks again for taking the time to look :)

AppLeo

Actually, the thing that really sticks out in CT’s chart is the expanded and open feel to it. Like, 12th house stellium, Sag stellium, Aquarius Moon. Very very open and spiritual.

AppLeo

And all his planets are on the left side of his chart in masculine signs which points to leadership and going your own way, uninfluenced by others.

JUPITERASC

Good day to All,

I would like an opinion on what my chart signifies
i.e what pops out at you, what are my pitfalls
and possible ways in which I may alleviate said problems.

Also I would like to know if I would be successful in spiritual pursuits
i.e deep meditative states and revelations of truth.

Thank you
Day Chart with Sun, Jupiter above horizon
Saturn the malefic of the sect is below horizon
and would prefer being above the horizon
Saturn is in an angular Whole Sign House

If any diurnal planets in a diurnal chart
are in the lower hemisphere/below the Ascendant/Descendant axis
then
although they are in sect, nevertheless they are considered slightly out of sect
and more nocturnal in nature (halb).

Moon, Venus Mars are not of the sect in favor
however assuming a reliable time of birth
all three are below the horizon :smile:
which is their preferable location in a Day Chart
Moon is in cadent 3rd whole sign house

If a planet is in a cadent Whole Sign house
then the planet is in a place that is
not conducive to the conduct of its business
Cadent Houses = 3,6,9,12

When any planet is “under the sun’s beams”
i.e. within 15 ecliptic degrees of the sun
the planet is considered not capable of conducting its business
due to being “drained or unempowered”.
However, there are modifications to this
such as if a planet is in its Exaltation, own terms
or own bounds or dignity
then the planet is considered to be “in its own chariot”
and therefore “protected and/or shielded”
from the potential 'harm' of combustion.

When the Sun is anywhere above the horizon
as demarcated by the ascendant/descendant axis
the chart is considered to be a diurnal or day time chart
and the planets of the diurnal sect are considered to be the party in power
while the nocturnal planets have less power to push their own agenda.
Conversely, when the Sun is anywhere below the horizon
the chart is considered to be nocturnal
and thus the nocturnal sect is considered to be the party in power
and it has the ability to push its own agenda
while the diurnal planets have their authority reduced somewhat.

Mercury is considered to be intrinsically neutral
as he often is in astrology
but he is usually said to ally himself with the diurnal sect when he is a morning star
or conversely he allies himself with the nocturnal sect when he is an evening star.
Mercury is a ‘morning star’ when he rises before the Sun on the day of the native’s birth,
and he is an ‘evening star’ when he sets after the Sun on the day of the native’s birth.
"
http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2...ology-of-sect/

Mercury in this chart is an evening star and "under the beams"

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Yep. I've worked out the sect technicalities of my chart, and everything you've mentioned has lined up with what I've found.
As to the interpretation, the hellenistic way does at least indicate that I have an inordinate amount of chart factors that gears me toward the acquisition of knowledge, with an emphasis spiritual knowledge. Both Sun and Jupiter in hayz, in a fire sign and in the house of self (whole signs) , is a nice short-hand in the way of en-light-ening (Sun), Liberation (Jupiter), the spirit (fire) and self-actualization/self-realization (emphasis on the first house).

Through further self-study, experiences, as well as interaction with many persons more knowledgeable and of varying differing persuasions from myself, I've learned a great deal. And I think I've gotten to certain places quicker than the average (9 of the 10 planets are either fast or very fast)

kshantaram

Premium Member
In case find relevant : do share feedbacks, how true-insightful :

sag asc, philosophical, optimist, yogis venerate; heavenly travels beyond;
sun-mer-jup sag 12th for spirituality, philosophy, advisory aptitudes;

sun lord 8th over 12th, success amidst adversity; jup own sag;
mer lord 9th for luck-edu-spirituality over 12th for spirituality-distant lands;

past 2.5yrs sat transit philosophical sag 12th for foreign lands, isolation;

scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationships;

inimical mars over cap asc, ambitious-hardworking,
growth-riches through own merit, operations-event management,
but under stress-delay, and health issues, head-knees etc;

mars-venus cap asc, mars elevated,
artistic-architectural aptitudes, mechatronics, etc
venus lord 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
mars-venus inclined to relationships by mere attractions;
mars elevated, disciplined, methodical;

mars-venus lords 4/5 good for prosperity, finances, success;
mars aspect own aries 4th
protective of property-domestic comforts,
but not good for health of mother probably;

sat now transit own cap asc over mars-venus,
ambitious-hardworking-event management;

natal sat 3rd, good for initiative-progress;
sat pisces, sensitive though;

natal ketu aries 4th, detached attitude from home;
detachment from mother-property; hyper-impulsive;
pain-injury heart-lungs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings;

rahu libra 10th, inclined to soar high through social relationships;
but lonely planet/node;

moon mystic acq 2nd, reformist-teacher-counselor;

ketu now transit moon-acq, detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-lower legs-sciatica-heart-lungs etc;

all planets between ketu-rahu, ketu transits/cycles in sequence
detachments from relationships, and pain-injury-surgery;

jup now transit inimical scorpio 11th,
gains from advisory roles and research-occult-friendships-elders,
under stress-delay;
jup elevated aspect cancer 7th for relationship/marriage;

wishing well, best regards, kshantaram

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Thanks JA and kshantaram for taking a look at my chart. Appleo bumping this thread was unexpected so I really wasn't looking for a chart read at this time.

Kshantaram: It looks like your style is similar to Morin's where he takes the two signs in a house and their house rulers as descriptive of the outcome of the house. Or are you giving a comparison between two different ascending signs?

A lot of what you described is applicable to my life, and the combination of Saturn and Ketu transits have been what you might expect in broad strokes - the specifics of the situation are quite interesting and convoluted but that is not something I wish to share publicly at this time. I am not suffering from any health crises and am in fact quite physically fit and healthy. ( I ran a horary on my health a couple weeks ago and got Mars partile the ascendant in Scorpio)

A lot of the information you give regarding the Sagittarius conglomeration and Moon are applicable to my life. If you want something empirical, you can take my practicing of astrology on this website as a potentially overlooked, but still pertinent manifestation of these energies.

What you've indicated regarding gaining success through my own merits, initiative/progress and success through adversity is encouraging, and is becoming an increasingly apparent pattern the older I get. I am currently focused on career and resource acquisition and am known at work for being disciplined, hardworking and smart. I don't work in any of the career fields that you've outlined.

I am focused on career advancement so relationships are taking a back seat (no marriage in the forseeable future). But you're right in that my venus-mars makes it so that physical chemistry is very apparent to me which I have with a number of women in life currently, both professionally and otherwise. However, I'm not quick to jump into anything established.

The nodal axis in the MC/IC axis is very obvious in my life.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I wonder where the hyper-obsessiveness to post on the forum comes from? It surely can't be Pluto?

Seriously though, where others have an assortment of social media sites that they frequent I only come here. Regularly I'm asked why I'm not on instagram, twitter, your next popular social media website etc. For all intents and purposes nobody knows I have any online presence whatsoever.

It doesn't help that my mercury is conjunct the forum ascendant

AppLeo

Hmm... that's interesting. Maybe Earth signs don't care about wealth, but security. They aren't the type to take risks to make it big...

I also read from an article that the highest percentage of billionaires are sagittarius.

Love2Know

Hmm... that's interesting. Maybe Earth signs don't care about wealth, but security. They aren't the type to take risks to make it big...

I also read from an article that the highest percentage of billionaires are sagittarius.

Also if it was a global census it just means people in Saudi Arabia like to do it in March.